The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College

Season 1 to end on a bitter note?

..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Usually when a Season finishes, it ends with a cliffhanger or a twist or some kind of unfinished business. They can't end it with all loose ends tied like the show has ended. This is so that there is a plot or opening to follow up in the next season. I was kinda having my suspicions about how everything was all hunky dory & moving at such a fast pace. I guess I might have figured out what the plan is after reading about today's episode.

First of all, RanSh have a major fight & it somehow hurts Kiya too. Secondly, JJ is going back to US. But there has been no announcement of Manav leaving & stuff. What I think is that the season is going to end on a bitter note. The Buddies who had come together will split ways in the finale. Maybe S2 is about the Buddies finding their way back to each other & mending broken friendships with JJ once again "returning" from US as their mentor & teacher as they step into the next phase of their life - college. Is the end of this season actually a foundation on which the plot of their college life will be built?

I understand why the CVs did this. It'll be hard for them to end everything in an "All Is Well" note, & then build up a completely new storyline for college. If this is the case, I'll accept it. It'll be a whole new journey seeing the buddies make their way to each other again. Its just that...I really loved them together & RanSh's growing bond. I'm going to miss it for the time its not going to be there:-(

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..WitchGrave.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yaar I dont know but kd was crying at something
Kd also said bad to rv that tu akela tha aur akela hi rahega
Dont know but the new journey will be intresting also but ransh freindship
-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i don't know why but im happy wiv this twist and just cnt wait to see them come face to face in season 2
Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ur reasoning seems logical. .. !!
I mean who was I kidding?
Ofcourse d finale had to be twisted!!!!
But my RanSh. . Crying. . Rather my KiShaRa crying!!!!!
ItsMe_Ammu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I had it in my head since the season 2 news came out that maybe the end of season 1 may not be so sweet… Everytime I thought about TBP 2nd season I had this ghost of  MJHT inside telling me all is not gonna be well at the end...

And I think TBP is going the same way, some unfortunate incident that will shatter the lives of a bunch of friends, the go separate ways and then in the next season there are going to start all over again..  Rebuild friendship, rekindle love, and be buddies once more..

..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rimzy93

i don't know why but im happy wiv this twist and just cnt wait to see them come face to face in season 2

You're right in a way I guess. We get to relieve the whole journey again!!!
Plus there was some pretty intense emotions. Kunal & Fahad...WOW!!!!!
--Akshu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Shaz I was thinking ki how will they end it all goody goddy!

felt bad  for both KD and RV they were crying

shit!

but even I would love to see them i Seasn 2!

it will be totally intresting!
Karamel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
phew... Thanks your post made me feel much better now! I was very frustrated after watching today's episode!  the episode begun with a happy note. Completely loved the way the buddies bonded but the pre-cap was such a mess! Now that after reading your POV, yes now it make sense and we have something to look forward to in season2. It is not gonna b the END!
Edited by -Rupz- - 11 years ago
Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ..DamonCrazy..

You're right in a way I guess. We get to relieve the whole journey again!!!
Plus there was some pretty intense emotions. Kunal & Fahad...WOW!!!!!

yup these 2 take " acting n emoting" to an entirely new level!!!
Takes a bow
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: blue_Orchid

Ur reasoning seems logical. .. !!
I mean who was I kidding?
Ofcourse d finale had to be twisted!!!!
But my RanSh. . Crying. . Rather my KiShaRa crying!!!!!

I saw the precap. And now I'm even more convinced. It was an intense showdown, full of a lot of emotions, & with the four leads in it. Its definitely serious & it definitely looked like a twist at the end of a season. I have a feeling the scene in itself, though heartbreaking, is amazingly written with equally amazing acting. Fahad & Kunal gave me goosebumps. I could SEE the pain & betrayal for whatever reason.

But yes...its going to be heartbreaking:'(