Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Afss_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: gaurav_ankita08

Hahahahahahaha i nowhere stand in any of categories but i'll vote for some other members.

hey Gaurav da you may get nomination for any category. Don't loose heart. Ok I won't nominate anyone as I am one of the organizer. But if I took part in nominating I'd surely nominate u!
Gauravc_More48 thumbnail
Are No dears its ok bcoz nowdays i m really lazy in forum just i visit here in night only so hopes are there.
@Boni I m a true PR Lover thats why still am attached to the show,I love every jodi of PR whether it may be Arvi or Arman both are 1 n the same for me.
@Afsara can we have a nominee for Best Written Updater?
Afss_94 thumbnail
Gaurav da I had put it on my first thread yesterday. But members were saying that All written updaters are good. No need to compare.
So I removed it.
Gauravc_More48 thumbnail
Hmm But the nominations of WU should be there bcoz Naresh n Tanya di has done great updates for us so i think there should be nominations for tis category too.
Afss_94 thumbnail
Guys take your time to select nominees. You have full 13 days. But read all the rules carefully before nominating.
christene thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I give my vote to pkarvi and kenny_Arhi for most helpful members of PR forum and a special vote to pkarvi for the most active member on pr forum . ๐Ÿ˜Š

With lots of love : Christene๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
Afss_94 thumbnail
Dear Christene,
Please read all the rules 1st. You can't nominate here. You've to PM. Plz read the 3 posts carefully.
Thanks.
Afss_94 thumbnail
Afss_94 thumbnail
Thanks a lot Jyoti di for making it a sticky! You're so sweet!๐Ÿค—
ParinConnects thumbnail
Hey afss just now went to the entire thread...its just awesme ...keep up the good work...u r doin loads for dis forum...and thnx