Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

||~||Dreamer of the Week:11||~|| (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 9

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 9
Page 8 Page 9

HashiBoo

IF-Sizzlerz

HashiBoo

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riva2987

1. r u girly girl or tomboyish :Tomboyish
2. Favourite novel? Witch
 3. rainbows or butterflies : Butterflies
4. beach or mountains Mountains
5. song that u dislike but get stucked into ur head : Gangan Style
6. currently favt song : Be Inteha (Race)
7. any regret u have, share it : Have few..1. I take my husbands kindness for granted 
8. U take life as, come what may style or no way dis cant happened to me : Come what may style..
9.Give some description about  ur DREAM MAN : I have found my man LOL though my dream guy is look wise he should be handsome like KSG,other characteristics from Maan in Geet 
10. introvert or extrovert : Extrovert..But with few people Introvert
11. tell us about ur most weird and random dream : Its not wired but my favorite dream.. I met Salman khan in a train and we ended up getting married .. I remember AB was there in the wedding .. Salman was with his long hair (I preffer short hair )
12. talent u have : I can Dance, and good with studies
13. arrange marriage or love marriage : Love Marraige (But he must be the right person)
14. ok, so what is ur thinking when couple parents deny for their wedding?? and that couple is extremely in love, compatible and have good understanding and they have tried millions time to make their parents understand about this relation but still they are not ready...what u think, what next step they should take :  After tired million times and provided that they are extremely in love, compatible and have good understanding..Life is very small .. Then dont waste your time get married... and later they will accept you LOL
15. leader or follower : Both
16. over-rated hindi serial and under-rated hindi serial : Over rated : Sathiya LOL(Viba Sorry Darling Ouch)
Under Rated : Dheka ek Kwab)
17. happy go lucky or luck by chance :Happy Go Luck
18. one thing u want to do before u die : Fulfil all the duties of a good house wife(Cook all 3 meals,Clean the house and wash all the clothes etc.)
19. musical instrument u play or have deep desire to play : I cant play anything Cry .I would love to play any instrument ..sp Piano an Guitar
20. which is the thing that fascinates u the most : Technology & good Looking guys LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-PrimaDonna-MSN_Vanny-Eris-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||~||Dreamer of the Week:11||~|| (Page 7)" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

HashiBoo

IF-Sizzlerz

HashiBoo

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 5:22am | IP Logged

1. Do you believe in 'Love at first sight' - No but crush and that may lead to love
2. Love can happen more than once. Is it true? YES OF COURSE
3. First love is the best? Is it? For me Nop
4. Mayank,Rajeev and Vihan are the only 3 guys in the world.. whom u ll chose as ur life partner\ :If they are the only three I ll complain about my destiny .LOLLOLLOL ..Rajeev is my choice ..but he is too serious 
5. whats your favorite gents perfume? Hugo Boss
6. Whats your favorite perfume? D&G light Blue,,Hugo Boss.Dior -Pure Poison
7. What is your Favorite make up brand? Mac
8. What is your favorite clothe line? Zara
9. Eye liner or Lip Gloss? Eye Liner
10. Dark or light lip colors ? I like light colours but these days I started applying dark colours
11. Cup Cake or doughnut? Cup Cake
12. Big Boss or Big Brother? Big Boss 
13. Atif Aslam or Himesh Reshmiya?Atif Aslam any day
14. According to u who is ur favorite drama queen : Raki Sawant and Kim K
15. Most handsome Televison actor :No doubt my KSG
16. Most beautiful television actress : Jenny,Drashti and Sanaya (I like all 3 girls and found them very beautiful in their own ways)
17 Most beautiful mother in television  : Manasi Salve and Real Mother of Gauri in Kamoshiyan (SHe is damn pretty)
18. Cutest child artist in TV : Peehu in BAde Achche..
19. Male style Icon in Bwood : Salman and Ranbir
20. Female style icon in Bwood : Deepika and Kareena
21. Best Item song : Sheila ki Jawani (I like Kats dancing)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MSN_Vanny-Eris-

HashiBoo

IF-Sizzlerz

HashiBoo

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 5:31am | IP Logged

1. favt villan : AMrish Puri
2. one irritating personality : Sonakshi Sinha and Malika Arora Khan Ouch
3. which soap/body wash u use :  Body Shop (Tea tree)
4. mom's made rajma-chawal or mom's made sambhar dosa : Rajma Chawal 
5. what u want 1st, boy or girl : I wanted to have a girl so that i can dress her nicely ..But my baby is a boy . now I am very very happy with him
6. panda or penguins : Panda
7. sensuous love or wild crazy loveEmbarrassed : I think sensuous love lasts long .. But once in while wild and crazy love too Embarrassed
8. sweet tooth or salty tongue Salty ( Believe me I dont like sweets)
9. brother or sister : Brother (I dont have though)
10. friends or relatives Friends
11. r u a loner or groupbie : Answered b4
12. one regret u have in ur lyf Answered b4
13. airplane or cruise Answered b4
14. r u a leader or follower Answered b4
15. love cooking or love eating Love eating and only eating 

MSN_Vanny-Eris-

HashiBoo

IF-Sizzlerz

HashiBoo

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 5:51am | IP Logged

congratulations on arrival of ur last set of questions, for adrenaline rush..ill playing this lively songWink 
1. comedy movie u loveBig smile : Andaaz Apna Apna
2. your favorite bday ( i mean bday u will alwayz remember )Star
3. one singer u love from hollywoodThumbs Up
4. if u given a chance for makeover, u want  to be a bombshell or cuteEmbarrassed Two years ago I celbrated my birth day in Dubai where my family and friends have arranged 4 suprised birth day parties..I felt so special
5. do u forgive the person easilyConfused unfortunately Yes..and very easily
6.  when was the last time u fought ?? share it and give reason if appropriateOuch( lol !! am sounding like question paper) Yesterday night around 11.30  with my husband over baby's nappy change :) he wanted me to change and I wanted him to change as we both were in a good sleep.
7.love is blind or u never fall in love but only riseSmile I never fall in love but rise (Love is blind only for a very short period of time LOL)
8.what are ur political viewsWink : Nothing.. I hate politiians so not interested in politics
9. whom do u love the most in ur familyEmbarrassed :  My Baby .Heart
10. do u fight for ur love or let it go awayWacko : hmmm I ll fight for my love with others but if with my lover then let it go away 
11. there are many mythological stories in our hindu religion which one u love the most and whyDay Dreaming :Rama & Seetha..
12.if genie appears which wishes u will tell himCool : I have a list and I am sure genie will get fed up listening  them .. If only one ..A better future for my baby with good health,good surroundings and of course with good qualities
13. do you ever wish u were a boy?LOL No I am very happy that I am a girl
14. which is ur favt body part?Smile My eyes
15. what is the best thing of ur lyf rite nowSleepy My Baby
16. how many times in a day u think of romantic thoughts??Blushing  Now I hardly think about it 
17.Which relationship appeals to you more, a wild passionate one, or a quiet calm oneBig smile Both wild passionate when I am young and quiet calm rest of my life
18.if someone wants to make a movie on ur lyf, what would they call it?? who would you want to play ur roleBig smile A story of a Lazy Bum LOLLOLLOL  May be Jennifer ..But I want KSG to play my husbands role LOLLOLLOL
19. how do u react when people makes u angryAngry Depends.. At home I scream Angry
20. any message to ur frnds/fans out there???LOL I love you  all 

HashiBoo

IF-Sizzlerz

HashiBoo

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Thank you very much my dear Riva,Vanny Viba, for the sets of questions and I enjoyed answering them as I discovered a lot about myself Which I never think or knew about me  .. 
Some questions made me to think that actually who am I ..
Thanks girls.. 

I really appreciate your time and effort you put in  and I Party feel great.. 

Love you all Heart

-Eris-

IF-Stunnerz

-Eris-

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Wow You are Doing Such a good job Clap no I have no problems If you call Saathiya Over rated I love Rashi only in that showHeart

-PrimaDonna-MSN_VannyHashiBoo

HashiBoo

IF-Sizzlerz

HashiBoo

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dare.devil

I have just one question for u

1) What is ur opinion on whether this riva girl is crazy or she is just hell bent on making u write an autobiography about ur life ROFL

ps.@ riva2987,  hope u r not offended,  just having a laugh ...lol the list of questions u give are longer than my final exams combined

She wont mind Wink And She has done this to all the Dreamers ..before and she will continue that in the future DOTW..You never know may be next is you ...

-PrimaDonna-MSN_Vanny

HashiBoo

IF-Sizzlerz

HashiBoo

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 6:00am | IP Logged

Originally posted by vibz88

Hashii tu to gayi ROFL

i was just waiting for the last day to attack herWinkROFL, i know she is gone and she will definitely get mad over meLOL

hashii Embarrassed... love u babeHug

Not at all Riva.. How can I get mad over you .. You have added those lovely songs..I enjoyed  them ...

Thanks and love u too Hug

-PrimaDonna-MSN_Vanny

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.