Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

||~||Dreamer of the Week:11||~|| (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 9

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 9
Page 4 Page 9

HashiBoo

IF-Sizzlerz

HashiBoo

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much Riva...I love this so so much... You made my day... Will you believe me this is my favourite Salman khans song...I love this so much  and I hardly share anything in FB but This is the first song I shared in MY FB...

xoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxooHeart  Heart Heart  Heart  Heart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-PrimaDonna-DOC108MSN_Vanny

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||~||Dreamer of the Week:11||~|| (Page 3)" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DOC108

IF-Rockerz

DOC108

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hashii

Most embarrassing moment of your life (either on IF or off) _

Once my father scold my boyfriend in front of his friends... I was sad and embarrassed at the same time
                                      is  he still there ??????                                            
In IF - Once I was bashed in Big Boss forum from few members...I felt like i was inside the BB house
most of the members are so serious abt every actor or actress that i am also scared abt commenting on them OuchConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MSN_Vanny

HashiBoo

IF-Sizzlerz

HashiBoo

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Thank you Vibz... You are impossible LOL

Originally posted by vibz88

Some exclusive Salman Khan questions Embarrassed

Fav SK movie. -  Body Guard/Wanted and Ek tha Tiger (Isn't this question too tough Shocked)

Fav SK song  _ Saiyara (I loved its picturization... I can see true love in his eyes Day Dreaming

Fav SK dance step - Dinka Chika

Fav SK romantic scene - In song Saiyara He asked Katrina to dance with him infront of both RAW and ISI... But the passionate in his eyes were OMG..Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

SK is the best in - All the recent movies But I love Bodyguard and Ek tha tiger more 
action / romance/ emotional/ masala / comedy roles. 
 1. Action/Masala/Comedy Emotional-

2. Romance  

One SK scene where you wept your heart out. - In movie Phir Milange, His meeting with Shilpa after she has diagnosed with HIV  

Name one bollywood and one tv actress you want to see him in a movie.
 Bollywood -Deepika Padukone ( I think they will make a beautiful pair)

Tellywood - Drasht Dhami (She likes him a lot )

Fav SK dialogue  - Ek baar jo maine commitment kar di, fir main apne aap ki bhi nahi sunta (Wanted)

HAHK/ MPK or HSSH?HAHK (I love his and Maduris jodi) But HSSK as a whole

SK looks the best with? Katrina

One movie which you wished Salman had done?   Gajni.. I love AMIR in the movie,But I dont mind watching it again with Salman as the Gajini (Imagine  tattooed salman LOL)

One movie you wished he had rejected. - Veer as a movie , But Its KKHH (You know the reason Wink)
One Salman movie which bored you? Veer

Salman with moustache or clean shaven! - Clean Shaven 

Chulbul or Prem? Prem (Both Embarrassed)

Do you want him to get married? If yes then who?? Yes But not now 
First choice is ME  ,I Hv told my husband that If Salman comes to me I ll defa ditch him, he is ok with that .. (Rather he is so sure about Salman ) If not me its Katrina kaif (But this stupid woman is dating RK nah Confused)
Enjoy Big smile .

I want to ask you the same questons Viba..How come I missed u when u were in hot seat.. Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MSN_Vanny-Eris-

HashiBoo

IF-Sizzlerz

HashiBoo

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DOC108

Originally posted by Hashii

Most embarrassing moment of your life (either on IF or off) _

Once my father scold my boyfriend in front of his friends... I was sad and embarrassed at the same time
                                      is  he still there ??????                                            
In IF - Once I was bashed in Big Boss forum from few members...I felt like i was inside the BB house
most of the members are so serious abt every actor or actress that i am also scared abt commenting on them OuchConfused

Yea actually most of them were unknown before the show, but still the fans are so obsessed ... and defending their dramas :)

MSN_Vanny

HashiBoo

IF-Sizzlerz

HashiBoo

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riva2987

gear up girl cuz it's my turn NukeNukeEvil Smile , u can enjoy SK song with it

1) Who is your best friend on IF? One from Riva,Viba,Vanny,Star 
2) Your favourite SSLK female  actress and why? Gunajan , her Bindas attitude
3) Male SSLK actor and why? Rajeev (He is mature, responsible , and most important thing  is he is a MAN)
4) Do you have siblings? Yes 2 Sisters
5) Are you happy as a girl? LOL  Yes Very much 
6) Do you wish to be an only child? Sometimes I felt..But now I wish if i had some more bros and sisters 
7) Favourite Shopping destination? Dubai (I am lucky that I live there)
8) Favourite things you shopped for? Make up, Baby clothes 
9) Somethings you hate when shopping? Grocery shopping
10) Have you ever wear male clothing just for fun? LOL Hmm No(But i wore them in Dramas I played during my school time) 
11) Favourite Restaurant? Lemongrass and Biella 
12) Favourite foods? Thai and Sri Lankan Chinese food(I dont like authentic chinese food though)
13) Favoruite Drnks? Avacado smoothie
14) Have you ever been in love? Yes yes (Many times Day Dreaming)
15) How many boyfriends you have had before? LOLLOL 3 ( I am not a bad girl I was very serious in every relationship until it ended)
16) Place you want your honeymoon to be - Alreadt went LOLLOL But I wish if it was Switzerland 
17) you dream vacation spot - Carribian Islands
18) your fist child should be boy or girl? I wanted to have a girl as i can dress her nicely , But its a Boy and I am very very happy with that
19) one thing you hate about boys : Gossiping.. I hate gossip boys
20) one thing you hate about girls : Girls who doesnt have a good fashion sense but criticize others 
21) do you like family togetherness? Yes (I hope this doesn't mean to live with your whole family in one roof noh )
22) your favourite cousin (s) : Rupi Cry But now she is in UK so we hardly see each other
23) which relative you love the most : Other than my family its my grand ma who is no more Cry(She is the sweetest person I have ever seen)
24) something you hate about your family : Sometimes they are pessimistic

25) something you love about your family : They love me unconditionally 
26) do you love parties? Sometimes I do but sometimes I dont have a mood
27) do you drink alcohol? After I got married only I had few times ,But I didnt like it much 
28) what's your idea of self-respect? Its the best jewellary some one can own but should understand the difference between self respect and ego
29) do you propose to young dating? Depend on the situation 
30) something must be at your wedding : My close ones
31) your best childhood friend : Nisreena
32) the best thing you did in childhood : I was a very active student in my school. I was with my 2 friends organized our school sportsmeet as we didnt have a PT instructor that year 
33) a moment you want to relive : The moment I gave birth to my baby... I dont have words to describe it 
34) favourite subject :Physics
35) hated subject :History
36) something wicked you had done in school :When I was small I used to bossing around my fellow friends as I was very smart as a kid (Now I am not even 10% smart as I was)
37) have you ever ditch class : Yes in University 
38) would you want to ditch class and why? In school time I wanted to ditch but i didnt have courage to do so, Reason is some subjects were boring sp some teachers
39) favourite color : Yellow (time to time it changes though)
40) favorite book you read:Witch and Memories of Geisha
41) movie you are looking forward to :Mental, Dhoom3 and Kick
42) games you enjoyed playing : Badminton and TT
43) your idea of love : Love is beautiful Its very deep and very difficult to understand, You cant describe it and u never know when you ll fall in love. sometimes it is very selfish ..Still I really dont know what exactly it is
44) you want love/arranged marriage?Both  as long as you are marrying to the right one
45) why to the above? Both are high risky, Most of the time you get to know the true person after the marraige only... But in love marraige one advantage is you have already fall in love with him,and Arranged is you have to fall in love with him 
46) know to cook? Can manage, but not a great cook
47) what you enjoy cooking? Nothing LOL  (But I like preparing baby food for my lil wonder)
48) worse experience when it comes to cooking: Most of the time my food is not tasty..isnt that the worst thing?Ouch
49) biggest crush's name: Salman Khan & KSG
50) are you on chat site? which? Only in FB and Skype
51) do you wish you were in another country? which and why? Yes Its Australia,and may be in another 3 months will go there for good. I like Aussie since i was a kid,reason I actually dont know
52) what genre of music you enjoy : Any depending on the mood 
53) have you ever dump a guy : Yes Shocked Shocked Shockedall 3 times I dumped them but with a valid reason except one 
54) if yes why did you? LOL  It's difficult to write down in short ..(None of them has cheated me though )
55) if you to meet me,w hat would you say?  Shall we go for a coffee ? Isnt that too Dead..I am very bad in this
56) if i decide to propose to you what will you say? LOL Embarrassed Oh...I am in cloud no 9 
57) are you a *wicked* girl? Embarrassed Some times ... Sp to my husband
58) holidays you prefer : To stay at home and watch TV(How boring nah..Thats what my husband says)
59) you best trait :Easy Going and I think I am smart(dont know what others think )
60) your worse trait  : Lazy (I am a lazy bumConfused)

Hmm I feel like I just finished a marathon ..Thanks Riva... Hug HugHugHugHugHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dare.devilMSN_Vanny-Eris-

HashiBoo

IF-Sizzlerz

HashiBoo

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MSN_Vanny

I'm back!!!!! Evil Smile 

(1) One historic person you would like to meet?  Lord Buddha..According to me  He is the greatest thing happened in this universe

(2) One historic place you'd like to visit? BodhGaya

(3) Ice cream or chocolates? ICE CREAM

(4) Favourite dish? Thai Yellow curry

(5) What do you enjoy cooking? Baby food LOL

(6) Singing or dancing? Dancing (Bcoz I cant sing ,But I would love to sing)

(7) One song that is stuck in your head?Be Inteha..(I love Atifs voice)

(8) Dream occupation? A cardiologist / Pediatrician 

(9) Which sport do you like?Cricket

(10) Any lucky number? No but I like 5 and 7 

Thanks Vanny darling Heart

MSN_Vanny

MSN_Vanny

IF-Rockerz

MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Hey HashiHug

You gave these to RivaEvil Smile

1. Who is your dream guy?
2. If you are given a choice to select your life partner from Bollywood..who would be?
3. If you are given a choice to select your life partner from Hollywood..who would be?
4. If you are given a choice to select your life partner from Tellywood..who would be?
5. If you are given a chance to act in a Bollywood movie, What is the movie & Character?
6.  If you are given a chance to act in a Hollywood movie, What is the movie & Character?
7.  If you are given a chance to act in a Tellywood movie, What is the movie & Character?
8. What is the Favorited Reality show?
9. Who is your Favorited judge (in any reality show)?
10.One character you would like to replace in SSLK 

HashiBoo

HashiBoo

IF-Sizzlerz

HashiBoo

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 6:37am | IP Logged
U wicked girl Hug

Originally posted by MSN_Vanny

Hey HashiHug

You gave these to RivaEvil Smile

1. Who is your dream guy? Day Dreaming Taller version of Karan Sigh Grover
2. If you are given a choice to select your life partner from Bollywood..who would be? Day Dreaming Salman Khan
3. If you are given a choice to select your life partner from Hollywood..who would be? Paul Walkers
4. If you are given a choice to select your life partner from Tellywood..who would be? Karan Sigh Grover
5. If you are given a chance to act in a Bollywood movie, What is the movie & Character? Mujse Dosti Karonge  as Pooja
6.  If you are given a chance to act in a Hollywood movie, What is the movie & Character? In to the Blue ,Jessica Albas character opposite Paul walkers 
7.  If you are given a chance to act in a Tellywood movie, What is the movie & Character? Dil MilGaye - Dr.Riddima opposite KSG Day Dreaming
8. What is the Favorited Reality show? Big Boss
9. Who is your Favorited judge (in any reality show)? Karan Johar 
10.One character you would like to replace in SSLK ?Mayank (chappals tomatos coming in my way )

MSN_Vanny

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.