Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

adol

Goldie

adol

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 7:25am | IP Logged
seeing the present condition i want to give an advise to aamna which could resurrect her career and give some boost as its drastically falling ,my advise to aamna would be to take inspiration from salman khan and look at his career ,few years ago salman khan was also facing the same situation people were writing him off and his career was going nowhere and then WANTED happened and then there is no looking back for him now he is the most popular bollywood actor at the moment ,so aamna needs to take inspiration from salman khan and need to do women centric roles where she is heroine and she is the hero just like what salman khan started to do and to a extent vidya balan,in short she should now go the commercial way and do some commercial film or tv show and lastly need to shed some inhibition ,i mean if she gets a bold offer and the script is good she sshould go for it its do or die for her now ,so tell me people if u agree must reply

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MashiatMimosaAizaz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "word of advise to aamna must read" in Hongey Judaa Na Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

adol

Goldie

adol

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 11:48am | IP Logged
no one interested here no one replies ,even a haunted house has more noise of course ,i think its time for funeral for this forum as this forum is dead already

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iifaith38

adol

Goldie

adol

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 3:43am | IP Logged
i doubt she would do that ,my meaning of bold was a bold script and a bold role which is challanging and u are correct that she wants to do easy roles and succeed which wont happen ,someone needs to advise her seriously ,she can easily do challanging roles but i don know why she doesnt want to

-SMay31-

AamnaLover

IF-Dazzler

AamnaLover

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Aamna is not desperate like other actresses & will not use a cheap way to gain success!! She is talented & will succeed in her own way!!

sherni_ashish

adol

Goldie

adol

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 7:21am | IP Logged
yea hopefully but she needs to choose a bold  subject which is challanging im telling u she would be surprised herself in the end with the suceess but i have a feeling that once hjnh ends she will once again go back to hibernation just like she did after kth and then 2 movies and then dont know when she would come back

AamnaLover

IF-Dazzler

AamnaLover

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Aamna will not cross that line!! There are more challenging roles than what ur suggesting!! 

sherni_ashish

AamnaLover

IF-Dazzler

AamnaLover

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 7:33am | IP Logged
& its not do or die for her now!! ur topic is cheap!! 1 is advising a star when she made it to the industry herself!! dont further spoil my mood as i am already heartbroken with the show going off air!!

adol

Goldie

adol

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 9:38am | IP Logged
please open ur mind mr and look what im saying ,im saying bold subject not bold scenes to be clear so keep that out of your head and dont start spreading cheap things on this topic ,my saying bold was a strong script with a strong subject so now please dont say its cheap Angry open ur brains and be a more open minded

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.