Hongey Judaa Na Hum
Hongey Judaa Na Hum

India-Forums

Please Boycott Sony!!

AamnaLover IF-Dazzler
AamnaLover
AamnaLover

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 7:16am | IP Logged
This is a request to loyal Aamna fans, if the show does go off air, please boycott Sony for taking Aamna off screen!! I'm heartbrokenBroken Heart & angry with Sony for doing this!! Angry No i cant get over it so easily!! I wanted the show to continue!! I dont know how long it will be until Aamna gets another show!! They should have atleast let it run for a year!! Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

starsanjanakamalini123

DN2012 IF-Dazzler
DN2012
DN2012

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Noone was watching this serial.Have you noticed the TRPs??even though I love the show, it is essentially getting very boring.there is no romance between a newly wedded husband and wife.it has become more family oriented with chudails and crazy mamis.all the other viewers have already boycotted HJNH.so nothing is going to happen if a few of us boycotts sony.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Mrinmoyeeiifaith38sherni_ashishkamalini123jassie_17-SMay31-Siddhi_-purnima--SohniKuri

AamnaLover IF-Dazzler
AamnaLover
AamnaLover

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Yes i have noticed the TRPs, but despite that i still love the show!! Others may have stopped watching the show, but it dosent mean everyone has lost interest in it!! 
Remsi Groupbie
Remsi
Remsi

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 11:09am | IP Logged
I am an aamna fan n believe me I m a fan only since HJNH since I never watched KTH. I understand how you feel but I really do think the show is ending for good.
The show was having a bad effect on both Aamna and Raqesh's courier so its better if it ends. It's all bcoz of the stupid cvs.
Plz forgive me if I hurt ur feelings since I didnt mean to but that's something what I really believe.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Mrinmoyeeiifaith38sherni_ashishkamalini123-SMay31-

curious1 Groupbie
curious1
curious1

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
They made a mistake by introducing the rural ganwars. They all get on my nerves. Whenever I switch to the show and see them I switch back.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Abhii1902Mrinmoyeekamalini123jassie_17-SMay31-

AamnaLover IF-Dazzler
AamnaLover
AamnaLover

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hgcool

I have an idea for you. No need to boycott sony dude. Just move to mumbai with some good cash and make a show and sign aamna and keep watching her for as long as you want on tv. :)

I would love to!! :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mrinmoyeesherni_ashishkamalini123

kamalini123 IF-Rockerz
kamalini123
kamalini123

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
I am still hoping that the show ends with a sweet note. 
 I am really confused!  What  sort of a crazy serial is this! 
 The name of the serial is  Honge Juda Na hum, there was hardly any romantic scene/ situation between the lead couple.
 They could have done so much though! 
 Instead of introducing unpadh stupid village relatives, CV's  could have build up a solid romantic relation between Muskaan and Rohan, they totally ruined it.
 Sony should be boycotted for murdering  a  good romantic project with thoughtless hapless script.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mrinmoyeeiifaith38-Priya-

curious1 Groupbie
curious1
curious1

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
There was more romance and chemistry between Rajeev Khandelwal and Aamna. may be those were the best couple of days of the show.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

momorockz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index