Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Keerti Nagpure / SC AT #26 ~ Aap ki kashish ~ (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 150

jay_bpm

IF-Sizzlerz

jay_bpm

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Cool

hope at least today it's not all family circus 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Keerti Nagpure / SC AT #26 ~ Aap ki kashish ~ (Page 7)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.RajvirNandini.

IF-Stunnerz

.RajvirNandini.

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Aakash-

Epsd Start..C Family Preparing Punjabi Menu..Ishanni Tells that Andy anand will be happy if they cm..But Veena taunts..That They will be sad..On seeing Partition of House as KC is least Botherd..
SC gets a messg frm bengalk babu that KC took Taai to AK house..SC decides to Help Taai...
Here AK tries to manipulate Taai..And promises Taai that he will Giv 10 lakh Rupees...If she Closes the case

Least bothered abt chopras n kc n ak Dead

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

IF-Stunnerz

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged
SC reachrs AK.house..
Here Taai Angry on KC..as y he did this y he brought her here..Taai Shouts on KC AK and manger that She has no value for money..
AK cms to 1 Crore..But there cms SC..and Tells that She is lawyer of Taai..so dont mess wid her..
AK Confusex and Ask KC to Explain y SC came here..
SC determined and in JKR style challenges AK..Dont u dare mess ..As I ll Fight for Taai..
KC scolds her Tellng y u wanna fight..against me..SC in no mood to listen nd leaves With Taai

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prathibu

surbhij

IF-Dazzler

surbhij

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 11:13am | IP Logged
kunal vs siddhi .

.RajvirNandini.

IF-Stunnerz

.RajvirNandini.

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jay_bpm

Cool

Having too high expectations frm CVs LOL 

Bt i wish why they made Siddhi fighting case so late.. It could have been brought bit earlier so it could have been enjoyable like SiNal's first court case Wink

jay_bpm

IF-Sizzlerz

jay_bpm

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nidz-

Originally posted by jay_bpm

Cool

Having too high expectations frm CVs LOL 

Bt i wish why they made Siddhi fighting case so late.. It could have been brought bit earlier so it could have been enjoyable like SiNal's first court case Wink

don't get me started there or it will be another one of my tirade praising CVsAngryLOLLOL

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

IF-Stunnerz

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

C Family Ons TV..Breaking News Said That Now KCs Wife Will Fight Against Her Husband..Veena happy and wantz KC to loose and SC to win..
Cmng up KC AK convo ..

.RajvirNandini.

IF-Stunnerz

.RajvirNandini.

Originally posted by -Aakash-

SC reachrs AK.house..
Here Taai Angry on KC..as y he did this y he brought her here..Taai Shouts on KC AK and manger that She has no value for money..
AK cms to 1 Crore..But there cms SC..and Tells that She is lawyer of Taai..so dont mess wid her..
AK Confusex and Ask KC to Explain y SC came here..
SC determined and in JKR style challenges AK..Dont u dare mess ..As I ll Fight for Taai..
KC scolds her Tellng y u wanna fight..against me..SC in no mood to listen nd leaves With Taai

Yeee JKR  is back Dancing Dont listen to anyone jst fight the case Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top