Latika is unpredictable.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ankur281

ankur281 IF-Dazzler
ankur281
ankur281

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SIRFINA

Rubal was right to the point when he said that Adi is so naive and can be played easily.   

And as always biwi Embarrassedpankhuri will come to adi's rescue because Adi cannot think for himself.

Very true...I just fear ki yeh CVs Adi baba ko Bhole baba na bana de...I found it so odd that scene in which Adi was chhuraoing pallu of Latika which got stuck...during her engagement...
I will not be surprised if i find Adi becomeing a ghochu as predicted by Rubel and and consented by Sheila...iss show mein waisa hi hota hai jaisa ki Maharani Sheila chhati hai...
yogithabe Groupbie
yogithabe
yogithabe

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
not liking this rubel character.. infact more annoying than sheela.. yuck, vll they ever show anything positive in diwan mansion... like a cute family reunion of hartika and paya.. pls one day chs dont show tht sheela and her puppets.. so so annoying!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index