Fan Fictions

NivRen SS: Marry Me :) *completed* (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 22

edwardcullen19

IF-Rockerz

edwardcullen19

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JasluvsKinshuk

Asusual Awesome update Neeti...cant wait for next updateDay Dreaming

oh thank you so much for the comment dearBig smileEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JasluvsKinshuk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NivRen SS: Marry Me :) *completed* (Page 6)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

edwardcullen19

IF-Rockerz

edwardcullen19

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FizaluvsKinshuk

Just caught up with your SS, loving it so far, can't wait for your next update Big smile

aww thanks FizuEmbarrassedHug

-SilverDragon-

edwardcullen19

IF-Rockerz

edwardcullen19

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 5:08am | IP Logged

CHAPTER 3

Later that night when Viren finally went to sleep, he couldn't help himself as he picked up his phone and saw Nivi's pic which he clicked when she wasn't looking at him during the party. He didn't knew why but he liked her very much not because she was beautiful and all, but because she reminded him of his past life which never left his mind. His heart ached to go back to the life where he was a rebel, did what he wished to do not caring about anyone. Oh he missed those days so much...his college days.
He looked again at the pic in which Nivi was laughing which made him smile as well. He closed his eyes and once again her eyes flashed in his mind. Her eyes caught his attention the most. He was sure that he did saw them years ago but where he didn't remember. Whenever he looked at her eyes, he glimpsed a tinge of sadness in it which wasn't there when he first saw them. He was waiting eagerly to solve this mystery.

A girl dressed in a peach short sleeveless dress opened her apartment and dumped her bag on the sofa. She pressed a button to hear the new voice mails as she opened the fridge and drank a bit water.

"Ria you idiot...I hate you so much...I can't believe that you didn't attended Suhani and Rahul's anniversary party...I waited so much for you...Ria Verma, you are dead."

She smiled as she heard the voicemail. She was expecting something like that from Pari. It's been so much days when she met Pari last time well 3 days to be precise. She frowned when she didn't heard any new voice mail. Now that's something unexpected. Pari used to call her every hour a day when she went out of Delhi and always made sure to leave a msg. If she didn't left any msg that means, Ria groaned, that means her parents once again made her meet a guy. She wore her black heels once again and took out her black Gucci purse to leave once again. She was tired but right now she needed to calm down her Pari.

AS Viren entered in his cabin humming a song, he saw Nivedita sitting there, looking at him plainly. He knew that she was coming to meet him today. He tried to look surprised and slumped on his chair "Miss Sharma what a pleasant surprise !!!!!"
"Oh please stop calling me that. You make me feel like I am single 40 years old lady. Just call me Nivedita."
"Ohk So Nivedita what made you visit me today again?"
"I just wanted to talk about the topic I told you yesterday."
"Oh you mean our marriage proposal."
"How can you talk to coolly about this. Never mind, I just want to say that I can't marry you."

Trying to look hurt, Viren replied "ouch. May I know why you don't want to marry me?"
"I don't like you."
"Now that's a lie. When we met at your sister's wedding anniversary, you yourself said that you like me. Next reason?"
"We both are very different from each other."
"We both are working on a project together. We both are doing business. We both belong from a very rich family. So I don't think that we are that different. Next reason?"
"You are not my type of guy."
"Hmm So tell me which type of guy you like?"

Nivi stood up looking enraged and spat "Why are you so hell bent on marrying me?"
Viren too stood up. Crossing his arms across his chest, he retorted "And why are you so hell bent on not marrying me?"

His expressions softened a bit as he said "Marry me Nivi."

Nivi shouted at him "What??? Are you crazy? Here I am trying to make you understand that I can't marry you and you are saying that marry me."

Nivi closed her eyes trying to control her anger. As she opened her eyes, she saw Viren holding a glass of water in front of her. Smiling at her, he said "Drink it. It'll calm down your anger."
Touched to see him still caring for her, Nivi sipped water when Viren spoke in a calm voice "Look I am aware about your attitude towards marriage proposals and I know you turned down every proposal by hook or crook.  I will say no to this proposal only if you told me the actual reason that why you don't want to marry me. I am not saying that you have to marry me. I will not marry you against your wish. I just want you to spend some time with me, know me a bit and if still you don't like me, I will back out I swear."
Fidgeting with her hairs, Nivi thought a lot and said in a low voice "I will think about it."

Vandana was engrossed in making cold coffee for Pari, when she saw her and Ria coming downstairs while Nivi was still glaring at Ria. Vandana sighed after witnessing that. No one ever managed to handle Nivi's short tempered nature except her. In anger, she always act opposite to her nature- rude and stubborn. As they occupied wooden chairs placed in the living room, Vandana saw Ria again trying to pacify Pari who just looked at her. As Vandana saw Nivi trying hard not to smile, she knew Ria was forgiven long ago and she was just acting. Her daughter was the biggest drama queen she ever saw. Soon she saw Nivi jumping on Ria, hugging her tightly and telling her how much she missed Ria. Placing 3 cup of coffess on the table, Vandana spoke "Ria thank god you came. Your best friend is eating my head since past 2 days whining over the new marriage proposal we received for her. Please put some sense in her head. I am just fed up of this girl."

Nivi just rolled her eyes as she knew her mother is trying to tease her. She was sipping her coffee quietly when Ria looked at her with a wide smirk. Ria turned towards Vandana and spoke "arre aunty leave this idiot na. Please find a guy for me. I am dying to get married." Faking surprised look on her face, Vandana spoke "arre toh I will introduced you to Viren vaise bhi Pari isn't a bit interested in him." As soon as Nivi heard this, she chocked on her drink and spilled coffee on her dress. "WHAT ARE YOU SAYING MAA? IT'S NOT TRUE " she shouted as Vandana and Ria started laughing. Understanding all their teasing tactics, Nivi stood up huffing and ran towards her room hiding her red face with her palms. Oh god that was so embarrassing. Nivedita Sharma they are not gonna leave you so easily as they understood that you liked Viren.

Around 11 pm in night when everyone was sleeping peacefully, Nivi got up from her bed and opened her wardrobe. After wearing a short black cocktail dress, she picked her sandals in her hands and tip toed towards the balcony. Stepping quietly from the back stairs, she made sure to not make any noise. After giving a 500 Rs. note to the watchman, she stepped inside the car which was waiting for her outside Sharma mansion. As Ria smiled at her while starting the car, Nivi smirked. It was party time.

Edited by edwardcullen19 - 28 March 2013 at 5:17am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

JasluvsKinshukpinkgalINGCIVachu28Ragvir_PrishnaUZISashred12deepti_9Kalpana_Writer-SilverDragon-kmfan_2

edwardcullen19

IF-Rockerz

edwardcullen19

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 5:13am | IP Logged
so how is it guys? do comment to tell me your views

and how many of you celebrated holi yesterday? hmm  belated holi wishes guysHug hope you all enjoyed a lot

hmm as you all know i am aiming at finishing this SS at the end of april, from now i will be updating 2 chapters a week so get ready for it guys

and yes don't worry in my SS, there isn't any love triangle... because i hate love triangles but guys don't expect me to write all those typical romantic stuff like Nivi falling and Viren catching her stuff...this SS is totally in my style and frankly speaking i am not a romantic person at allLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkgalUZIS-SilverDragon-kmfan_2deepti_9

-SilverDragon-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SilverDragon-

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Awesome update yet again, I loved it, and can't wait for the next, also yay first one to comment Big smile

edwardcullen19

ashred12

IF-Rockerz

ashred12

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 2:58am | IP Logged
interesting...

edwardcullen19

UZIS

IF-Rockerz

UZIS