NivRen SS: Marry Me :) *completed*

Posted: 11 years ago

NivRen SS: Marry Me

Hello friends, so...so what? guys See I am here with my new SS😃😆...isn't it exciting😉...so are you guys ready for a different story with the same magical couple, NivRen😳

Oh i must inform you all in advance, it's a short SS of barely 10-12 chapters...I am not going to write a single chapter more than that...remember it clearly😊

The background of this SS is Delhi...my Delhi, the place where I live😳...I have a strong reason to chose Delhi because I know Delhi too well. Everything about Delhi is hatke so it's a perfect setup for my hatke story.😉

Oh and yes, this is the last my piece of writing...after that I am not going to write any ff, ss but will keep posting OS time to time😊

I will update the banner on friday and will update 1st Chapter as well😳...for now just scroll down to read prologue and character sketch of this SS😊

INDEX

CHAPTER 1-PAGE 2
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3480450?pn=2

CHAPTER 2-PAGE 4

CHAPTER 4-PAGE 8
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/79744741

CHAPTER 5-PAGE 10
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3480450?pn=10

CHAPTER 6-PAGE 12
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3480450?pn=12

CHAPTER 7-PAGE 13
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3480450?pn=13

CHAPTER 8-PAGE 15
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3480450?pn=15

CHAPTER 9-PAGE 17
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3480450?pn=17

CHAPTER 10-PAGE 18
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3480450?pn=18

EPILOGUE-PAGE 20
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3480450?pn=20

PROLOGUE:

"Nivi Marry me !!!"

"What???? Are you crazy?"

"Nivi Marry me !!!"

"No Way Viren."

"Nivi Marry me !!!"

"I will think about it"

"Viren Marry me !!!"

"No way Nivi😆"

Edited by edwardcullen19 - 10 years ago

CHARACTER SKETCH

Nivedita Sharma: 20 years old Daughter of businessman, Keshav Sharma. She works in her father's company. She is a singer as well but selects minimum projects due to time constraints. She always wanted to be a singer. But when she told her father, he told her to do graduation before pursuing her career as singer. While graduating she got interested in business and chose to join his father still her love for music made her a singer.
She isn't a bit like the show. She is a bubbly, talkative and a kind heart girl. She is full of life, knows how to respect her elders. Always talks sweetly to everyone except those guys who met her for marriage. She made them suffer a lot. She is against the idea of getting married. Her world revolves around her Maa. Fondly called as 'Pari' by her parents, her elder sister and friends.

Viren Sood : CEO of Soods group. Only Son of Jawahar and Chanchal Sood. He is 26 years old. He is a very humble and calm person but you can't predict what's going on in his mind. His character does have a loads of different Shades. Right now he is tensed because his parents are pressurizing him to get married. Came to Delhi only months ago for a joint project with Sharma Group of Industries (Keshav's company).

Suhani Malhotra: Elder sister of Pari. Happily married to her boyfriend, Rahul Malhotra. She loves her sis a lot.

Rahul Malhotra:Husband of Suhani. Pari's best friend

Ria: Pari's best friend

Jawahar Sood and Chanchal Sood: Parents of Viren. They want Nivi to marry Viren.

Keshav Sharma : father of Nivi. Loves his daughters a lot. Want his Pari to marry Viren.

Vandana Sharma: Mother of Nivi. Nivi is her jaan😳

Edited by edwardcullen19 - 11 years ago
First to comment ðŸ˜ƒ 
Can't wait to read it
Update soon
very excited for this SS.cant wait for your update.😛

😉Hmmm... kya title hai... meri kaneez😉😳

it sounds as if u r asking ... FILL IN THE BLANKS... 😆😉😳

Jokes apart .. this ss seems to be really unique n interesting... would like to read it too fully😛

Originally posted by sandy_nivren

First to comment ðŸ˜ƒ 
Can't wait to read it
Update soon

Love you SH...mwaah🤗

can't tell you how much happy i am to see you comment😃😳
Originally posted by deepti_9

very excited for this SS.cant wait for your update.😛

thanks for the comment Deepti😳🤗
Originally posted by UZIS

😉Hmmm... kya title hai... meri kaneez😉😳

it sounds as if u r asking ... FILL IN THE BLANKS... 😆😉😳

Jokes apart .. this ss seems to be really unique n interesting... would like to read it too fully😛

hmm dekha laga na interesting...you better read it fully jahanpanah 😆

title to mere dimag ki unique khoz hai😆

CHAPTER 1

"Come on Rahul you can do it."
"No Pari I can't."
"What? Now don't be a spoilsport. You lost the bet , now I want you to do that."
"But why you always ask me to do this?"
"Because after your marriage with my sissy, you have stopped doing it. She just changed you."
"Excuse me guys I didn't do anything. Pari stop making such a big issue."
"Okay Rahul if you didn't danced in next 5 minutes then I swear I will do something that you will regret  very much and you know  I can do it."

Rahul looked helplessly at his wife and his saali. They both just stared back at him. He went towards the dance floor helplessly.
Today it was the second marriage anniversary of Rahul and Suhani and for the celebration of the same, they threw a big, lavish party. All went well till a certain Miss Sharma entered in the party. Yeah you guessed it right, it was none other than Nivedita Sharma.
Apparently the Jija-Sali duo placed a bet over what Suhani is gonna gift him on their second marriage anniversary. Nivedita said it'll be a Rolex watch but Rahul said it'll be something else. But unfortunately Suhani gifted him a diamond studded Rolex which was a perfect gift but Rahul didn't liked it a bit. Now Nivedita can ask him to do anything and he can't do anything.
Rahul and Pari were best of best friends. They met each other in a dance class. Needless to say famous for her charming behavior, Nivedita became Rahul's friend and dancing partner for next 2 years. Later Rahul met Suhani and fell in love with her and again it was his dearest Saali Sahiba who helped him in wooing Suhani.

But today everything was different. His Saali Sahiba is a sweetheart, he didn't had any doubt about that. But the devil brain she had ruined everything. She had a very sharp brain and to die for arrogant attitude. It's been a long time since he danced but Pari being Pari was determined to make him dance.

Wanna naach all night
Do you feel alright
Wanna naach all night

He stumbled in first few dancing steps . He was sure he can't dance like earlier but then he heard Nivi's voice
"Come On Rahul you can do it!!!! Remember we won around 20 awards together."
He looked at her and she clapped for him, winking at him mischievously.

Dance with me baby, wont you dance with me all night
Won't you party party party, wont you run the floor all night

pyaare pyaare lamhe, pyaari pyaari baatein
sapno ke din hain, sapno ki raaten

He managed to do some steps perfectly when he saw Pari coming towards him. He knew she was coming to join him just like always. Making him dance was just an excuse for her to bring their carefree days back.

ho goonjen hai dil ke taraane
bajne hain geet suhaane
behke hai saare deewane
toh nach le nach le all night

where's the party tonight
on the dance floor
oh sapno ke din hain, sapno ki raatein
where's the party tonight

He caught her fingers and twirled her around.  Running her hand over his shoulder seductively, she stepped back moving her fingers in the air a bit, her body following the same step.

Viren parked his blue Mercedes Benz and sighed. This is it Viren, you can't run now. He looked at the rear view mirror. He glanced at the back seat where his parents were sitting. He opened the door for them.
Yesterday  when he came back home, his mother Chanchal informed him about attending a Party the next day. He rolled his eyes, perfectly knowing what it was all about. Chanchal and Jawahar who just visited the Sharmas for the dinner last week were in awe with their daughter, Nivedita Sharma, who according to them will be the perfect Sood Bahu. They sent a marriage proposal and Keshav Sharma happily accepted it.
Today they were supposed to meet each other. Viren met few girls earlier for the same purpose and he literally hated it. All girls behaved like a bee attracted to honey with him. Knowing he is a billionaire, they tried their best to seduce Viren but failed miserably. Hmm So let's see What Ms. Sharma planned for him tonight.

Viren and his parents entered and walked towards stage after seeing Keshav and Vandana Sharma standing there. After formal greetings, Viren moved to congratulate the couple which were his friends as well. He glanced at them. Perfect jodi, he thought after seeing Rahul and Suhani laughing together. His gaze fell on the girl standing next to them, dressed in a pretty off white lehenga accompanied with Diamond studded heavy necklace and earring. The duppatta was twisted around her wrist, hung low at the back, the ends of it touching floor. After noticing her appearance, he moved towards her face which much to his disappointment was partially hidden with her long, silky hairs which were caressing her face. She was typing something furiously on her mobile.
"Congratulations Rahul and Suhani." said Viren, shaking hands with them while giving them a big bouquet of roses. As they started conversing, the girl brushed hairs off her face with her hands and looked up at Viren with a big smile.

Viren's breath literally stopped for few moments. 'An angel' only these words formed in his mind.
She looked very beautiful in even such a simple attire and with minimal makeup, that he kept looking at her.
As Rahul and Suhani saw Viren staring at Nivedita, they smirked. They knew all about the marriage proposal.
"Viren meet Nivedita Sharma, my sister-in-law." said Rahul. Nivi waved her hand at Viren and said "Hi."
"Hi. I am Viren Sood." replied Viren with a smile and moved towards her.
"I know that. I have seen you many times in the office, for the meetings with my father. And I am must tell you that I am impressed with your professionalism. Papa keeps praising you a lot and the staff as well."
"That's very nice of them. But I didn't saw you ever in those meetings?"
"Oh I was working on some other project. I will be joining the Sharma-Sood's joint project from Monday."
"Ok." Viren managed to say. He looked at the dance floor and said "Can I have a  dance with you?"
Gladly accepting his offer, she slid her hand on Viren's offered hand and moved towards the dance floor. Rahul and Suhani grinned when they saw this. Pari would have never behaved this sweetly with Viren, only if she knew about the marriage proposal. Yep that's right, Nivedita didn't knew anything about it.
"You are a very sweet guy. I like you." said Nivi with a wink after joining Rahul and Suhani after the dance. Viren smiled after hearing it.
Just the moment the Sood's were leaving, Suhani spoke in Viren's ear "If you want to marry her, then be rude to her from your next meeting with her."
Viren looked at Suhani with astonishment. Strange advice but may be right advice.

Later that night, Nivi was sipping her cold coffee happily when her parents told her about it. She chocked on her drink after hearing it.
After warning her to behave well with Viren, her parents went to their bedroom while only one thought was buzzing in Nivi's mind
'Viren Sood tu to gaya.'

Edited by edwardcullen19 - 11 years ago
so how is it guys...do comment😉