Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Jassi87

IF-Sizzlerz

Jassi87

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Just because the mehrbani of this India Forums...

TODAY AVINA S RANKING TOUCHED NEW LOWS!!

Edited by Soniaman - 12 March 2013 at 5:11am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sangita10765chayya55maya-kkseema12345radev_no1fangoolab

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New lows.." in Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

radev_no1fan

IF-Stunnerz

radev_no1fan

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Fans are commenting there but IF makes others higher when they get articles go and see on the main page same actors getting buzz which made avina rank down

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

harianjanamaya-kkseema12345

seema12345

IF-Sizzlerz

seema12345

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Saw this IF gives article after article of the same shows and same actors getting tired of this kind of unfairness yeh too ho he nahe sakta ke always IF does this I bet they are getting -----fill in the blanks what the management of the IF is -------very upsetting how political IF has become

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chayya55maya-kk

seema12345

IF-Sizzlerz

seema12345

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Not only IF but us the fans are to blame also there are just a few of us come here and comment every single day I just don't get it why if they can comment on vms ffs etc they cannot comment on Avina fan page too ---- I guess they are busy or they are not t----

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sangita10765chayya55maya-kk

maya-kk

IF-Sizzlerz

maya-kk

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by seema12345

Not only IF but us the fans are to blame also there are just a few of us come here and comment every single day I just don't get it why if they can comment on vms ffs etc they cannot comment on Avina fan page too ---- I guess they are busy or they are not t----

I think too its exam season   And once Avina come in a new show their rankings will go up

But one thing is sure  this IF only gives news etc of their faves  otherwise how come some actors who do not have any shows on tv threir news is given left and right while others are ignored 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chayya55radev_no1fan

chayya55

IF-Dazzler

chayya55

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maya-kk

I think too its exam season And once Avina come in a new show their rankings will go up

But one thing is sure this IF only gives news etc of their faves otherwise how come some actors who do not have any shows on tv threir news is given left and right while others are ignored

Well well IF gave some news of Avinash what happened ? Did they wake up and realized how unfair they are to other actors I to saw same show and same actors getting 4 news article etc in one wk and some nothing

radev_no1fan

IF-Stunnerz

radev_no1fan

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chayya55

Originally posted by maya-kk

I think too its exam season And once Avina come in a new show their rankings will go up

But one thing is sure this IF only gives news etc of their faves otherwise how come some actors who do not have any shows on tv threir news is given left and right while others are ignored

Well well IF gave some news of Avinash what happened ? Did they wake up and realized how unfair they are to other actors I to saw same show and same actors getting 4 news article etc in one wk and some nothing

Finally they gave news of avinash and his new show! but still other actors and show getting more articles

goolab

IF-Stunnerz

goolab

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
SO MANY FANS DONT COMMENT ON THE PROFILE AND FANS PAGE HOPE THEY DO IT EVERY DAY FOR AVINASH AND RUBINA

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

radev_no1fan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top