Rules & Announcements
Rules & Announcements

India-Forums

   

Television Celebrity Ranking for 3/4/2013 to 3/10/2013 (Page 205)

Flora3333 IF-Sizzlerz
Flora3333
Flora3333

Joined: 12 May 2012
Posts: 16115

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -chamkilli-

Originally posted by Flora3333

Originally posted by -chamkilli-

Originally posted by Flora3333

Originally posted by -chamkilli-

Originally posted by Flora3333

Originally posted by -chamkilli-

Yeh stupid stupid kahe lag rahe ho Nandkishore Silly
Buaji aap jyada sochiye mat! apke bp high ho jayga ROFL
Hai re nandkishore ab tu mujhe bol ge kya karna titiliya Shocked *beats flora with a jharu* ROFL


Jharu nehi belan! ROFL
I took the nearest item near me *throws jalebis* ROFL


OMG jalebis!! That's so rude of you! ROFL
Why you want pakoras LOL

Yeah .. next tie pakoras please!! Garma garam... Aloo ki pakore! Blushing
-chamkilli- IF-Stunnerz
-chamkilli-
-chamkilli-

FF Forum Graphicer
Joined: 07 March 2012
Posts: 41689

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Flora3333

Originally posted by -chamkilli-

Originally posted by Flora3333

Originally posted by SpringPearl

Originally posted by Flora3333

Originally posted by SpringPearl

@Flo and Cham ~ you two are such cuties, Buaji and titaliya ROFL

She threw jalebis at me! Hain na cute? ROFL

Shocked
Aur, I am sure you must have started eating it LOL

She threw suddenly and I didn't get time to chew... I just swallowed it. Geek
and u didnt even think twice before sharing Angry

Come on! U threw it at me!! ROFL
Toh kya hua kuch meri liye bhi rakna tha Ouch
-chamkilli- IF-Stunnerz
-chamkilli-
-chamkilli-

FF Forum Graphicer
Joined: 07 March 2012
Posts: 41689

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Flora3333

Originally posted by -chamkilli-

Originally posted by Flora3333

Originally posted by -chamkilli-

Originally posted by Flora3333

Originally posted by -chamkilli-

Originally posted by Flora3333

Originally posted by -chamkilli-

Yeh stupid stupid kahe lag rahe ho Nandkishore Silly
Buaji aap jyada sochiye mat! apke bp high ho jayga ROFL
Hai re nandkishore ab tu mujhe bol ge kya karna titiliya Shocked *beats flora with a jharu* ROFL


Jharu nehi belan! ROFL
I took the nearest item near me *throws jalebis* ROFL


OMG jalebis!! That's so rude of you! ROFL
Why you want pakoras LOL

Yeah .. next tie pakoras please!! Garma garam... Aloo ki pakore! Blushing
phir some chutki let me help pour that for you LOL
Flora3333 IF-Sizzlerz
Flora3333
Flora3333

Joined: 12 May 2012
Posts: 16115

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -chamkilli-

Originally posted by SpringPearl

@Flo and Cham ~ you two are such cuties, Buaji and titaliya ROFL

hai nazar na lagye humare jodi ko Embarrassed

The most innocent jodi Chamki has ever made with someone on IF! Embarrassed
-chamkilli- IF-Stunnerz
-chamkilli-
-chamkilli-

FF Forum Graphicer
Joined: 07 March 2012
Posts: 41689

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Flora3333

Originally posted by -chamkilli-

Originally posted by SpringPearl

@Flo and Cham ~ you two are such cuties, Buaji and titaliya ROFL

hai nazar na lagye humare jodi ko Embarrassed

The most innocent jodi Chamki has ever made with someone on IF! Embarrassed
ROFL I cannot possibly flirt with you 
you will beat me with a belen ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Flora3333

Flora3333 IF-Sizzlerz
Flora3333
Flora3333

Joined: 12 May 2012
Posts: 16115

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -chamkilli-

Originally posted by Flora3333

Originally posted by -chamkilli-

Originally posted by Flora3333

Originally posted by SpringPearl

Originally posted by Flora3333

Originally posted by SpringPearl

@Flo and Cham ~ you two are such cuties, Buaji and titaliya ROFL

She threw jalebis at me! Hain na cute? ROFL

Shocked
Aur, I am sure you must have started eating it LOL

She threw suddenly and I didn't get time to chew... I just swallowed it. Geek
and u didnt even think twice before sharing Angry

Come on! U threw it at me!! ROFL
Toh kya hua kuch meri liye bhi rakna tha Ouch


Agli bar se yaad rakhungi Confused
You threw into my mouth.. what could I do! ROFL
Flora3333 IF-Sizzlerz
Flora3333
Flora3333

Joined: 12 May 2012
Posts: 16115

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -chamkilli-

Originally posted by Flora3333

Originally posted by -chamkilli-

Originally posted by SpringPearl

@Flo and Cham ~ you two are such cuties, Buaji and titaliya ROFL

hai nazar na lagye humare jodi ko Embarrassed

The most innocent jodi Chamki has ever made with someone on IF! Embarrassed
ROFL I cannot possibly flirt with you 
you will beat me with a belen ROFL

OMG apki tharkiness yaad agaya ROFL
-chamkilli- IF-Stunnerz
-chamkilli-
-chamkilli-

FF Forum Graphicer
Joined: 07 March 2012
Posts: 41689

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Flora3333

Originally posted by -chamkilli-

Originally posted by Flora3333

Originally posted by -chamkilli-

Originally posted by Flora3333

Originally posted by SpringPearl

Originally posted by Flora3333

Originally posted by SpringPearl

@Flo and Cham ~ you two are such cuties, Buaji and titaliya ROFL

She threw jalebis at me! Hain na cute? ROFL

Shocked
Aur, I am sure you must have started eating it LOL

She threw suddenly and I didn't get time to chew... I just swallowed it. Geek
and u didnt even think twice before sharing Angry

Come on! U threw it at me!! ROFL
Toh kya hua kuch meri liye bhi rakna tha Ouch


Agli bar se yaad rakhungi Confused
You threw into my mouth.. what could I do! ROFL
 Definitely not give me that half swallowed jalebi ROFL 

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Official celebrity IDs on India-Forums

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46

Author: vijay   Replies: 364   Views: 92904

vijay 364 92904 31 October 2014 at 12:50pm by ehaab
Now we accept Celebrity Image uploads

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32

Author: vijay   Replies: 253   Views: 38063

vijay 253 38063 04 August 2013 at 6:30am by -BarunKiMeera-
Television Celebrity Ranking for 8/1/2011 to 8/7/2011

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30

Author: vijay   Replies: 236   Views: 39808

vijay 236 39808 22 January 2012 at 10:19pm by prakash99
Chaska Meter Show Ranking for 11/28/2011 to 12/4/2011

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11

Author: vijay   Replies: 82   Views: 22059

vijay 82 22059 11 December 2011 at 1:27am by dramas..
Television Celebrity Ranking for 11/28/2011 to 12/4/201

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16

Author: vijay   Replies: 120   Views: 24156

vijay 120 24156 10 December 2011 at 8:48am by dewdropred

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rules & Announcements Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index