SP lost his moral right to intervene

kriti07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Sp is unable to intervene as hes lost his moral right to intervene or say anything  because on his indiscretion towards Gayatri who believed him as GOD blindly and did as per his bidding always and now shes being asservtive.

Suraj PRatap what he always feared is happening but he doenst have any guilt over it instead AArya is suffereing for all that happened. Now what Can SP do except hanging his head as in the family none respect him the way they used to earlier.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

villager00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yeah, i think he is being careful at this point because we see Gyatri rubbing his mistake in his face with every Aakash mistake..

anushaarja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
he lost it... and he is fearing his position in the family...
VashH thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I agree .. But also disagree. .. SP is in a difficult situation .. They are both his sons .. His love for Yash surpasses all . He hasn't spoken a word to Radha since the truth was revealed . He respects that she is the mother of Yash . The same towards G3 but will step in when the situation needs him to . SP will punish his children without any limit but only under the authority as a father . Unlike G3 who is ignoring her heart right now .. SP will never hurt his sons by hurting their mother . But sometimes a line will have to be drawn to make a wrong right .
aanyakunat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
SP!!! ðŸ¥± he lost all his rights when he refused to take responsibilities for his actions!
amourfouGC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Agree with it but that is the most cruscious situation for SP and indirectly swear punishment for him to watch  infront of him Aarya becoming the victom of his mistake with out their any mistake ...it is the most helpless condition for SP..
angake thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: PhalguniK

. Now what Can SP do except hanging his head as in the family none respect him the way they used to earlier.

Phal, he can start by owning up his mistakes to Akash and offering his apologies to Akash. Not that an apology will erase all that Akash has faced but it might be a start in healing wounded hearts and bruised egos of both Akash's and Gayatri's. If can find a middle ground and start acknowledging Akash as his son ( i mean do simple things like talk to the guy rather than always insulting him) I think Gayatri too will take a step back and will not always feel like she is the only one who can 'save' Akash. SP doesn't have to hide his head in shame he can become a bigger man if he chooses to. 
Unfortunately right now I think he is struck by the fear that if he accepts Akash then Yash will definitely lose his place in the family. 
Edited by angake - 11 years ago