Ms.Chandni

Posted: 07 May 2005 at 1:16pm | IP Logged

i haead avanish gets his memory back and he hates malini and the other chick

mime Newbie
mime
mime

Posted: 20 July 2005 at 4:57am | IP Logged

Hi

Can anybody help me?  How did Malini come into play?  I'm from Mauritius and we are pretty far behind, where Kaveri is joining politics and Pratik is against.

Thanks

Mime

maya1 Groupbie
maya1
maya1

Posted: 18 August 2005 at 8:51am | IP Logged
thanks
Kuri no.1 Newbie
Kuri no.1
Kuri no.1

Posted: 18 September 2005 at 8:34am | IP Logged
hi this might soun stupid but how come some placesare more ahead than the rest?
and which countries are they?
its just that im confused Confused
Angeleyes 2 IF-Sizzlerz
Angeleyes 2
Angeleyes 2

Posted: 24 September 2005 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mime

Hi

Can anybody help me?  How did Malini come into play?  I'm from Mauritius and we are pretty far behind, where Kaveri is joining politics and Pratik is against.

Thanks

Mime

Avinash and Malini were friends and she didn't had a house so he bring her to his house then she fall in love  with him after rimjin found out that she have Cancer she decided to get Malini and Avinash married and Malini got her kidnap to marry Avinash.... then rimjin come back and expose Mailin and from then they both hate each other hope this help.

If not let me know and I will explain more in details

thanks Vijay

Jezz Senior Member
Jezz
Jezz

Posted: 14 October 2005 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Hi, My name is Jezz and while I really like the actors on PKG, the plots have become outrageous.   One minute Rhimjim is screaming at someone or slapping them for whatever reason.   The next, she is standing there meek as a lamb while some evil person tells lies about her and she never utters a word in her own defense.   So inconsistant.   The main storyline seems to be to discredit Rhimjim and destroy her family's faith in her.   They finally killed off that annoying Malini, now someone else has taken her place to discredit Rhimjim.   Also, I'm seeing the episodes where they killed off that annoying Megha (also played by the Rhimjim actress, and very well I must say)   Then some tiny little character named "Koyal" brings home Megha's ashes.   But then a few episodes later, they are calling Koyal Megha!!   And now Koyal is trying to destroy Rhimjim.    Get a life people and leave Rhimjim alone.

Go to top