Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

"International Adoption Day": Happy Birthday Nads (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

mi7chimes

IF-Rockerz

mi7chimes

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Omooo u are here...? Sug where are u... I am waiting for u to post my msg for her... Hahaha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ephemera

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ""International Adoption Day": Happy Birthday Nads (Page 2)" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

silky_harshad

IF-Rockerz

silky_harshad

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 1:59am | IP Logged
aaj meri granny ka happy wala bday hey... Party so here comes her bacha's speech ROFL

I remember shuru shuru me mujhe kinna ignore krti thi Cry bt fir I charmed her ROFL ROFL my granny is lyk a coconut,soft from inside (bahar se tou Allah khair kare Ouch)...worse than me in senti stuffs,ROFL may appear arrogant and rude but she has a heart of gold with diamonds and rubys and emeralds embroidery on it ROFLphle meko brat type school gal lgti thi...ROFLbaad me pata chhala ki granny hey...waise tou she is very nice bt does a lot of zulm on me and sunnu and vandy di n our whole toweliya gang...she scolds us a lot...gives us dhamkis...scares our toweliya...kher jo b hey jaisi b hey...meri granny hey tedhi hey par meri hey ROFL n I love her alot...so once again happy wala bday granny meri...baar baar din ye aaye...baar baar dil ye gaaye...tu jiye hazaro saal..ye meri hey aarzoo...happy bday to you Party

Edited by silky_harshad - 12 March 2013 at 2:02am

Ephemera

mi7chimes

IF-Rockerz

mi7chimes

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Oops srry for Double doubles! Its been long since i spammed here... Lalalaaa... And aaj to inna vada occasion hai.. Spamming toh banta hai...

Edited by mi7chimes - 12 March 2013 at 2:09am

Ephemera

mi7chimes

IF-Rockerz

mi7chimes

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 2:06am | IP Logged
OMy Nadz all ur bacha party are singing the same song!
'' Hamari granny hogi bahar se takla,
par andar se hai naram naram rasgulla''

PS : dhokla rhymed bttr... But ofc rasgulla is sweeter n a favourite of u me n him tooo... Haha

Ephemera

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mi7chimes

Hey lakshmi... Know me? Hehe... Rembr we echoed eachothers thoughts on her wall... From then and today i am so in awe of what u have said... N i am glad that she has let you in... She truly deserves such friendship... Ofc She takes her tim...i guess Rightly so... N i am sure in this world... God forbid she is denied anything... But she would never be denied friendship... Coz that she i have seen carves with atmost care and caution...

Lov
Ress~
hi reshmi i remember you...
i know you...LOL
exactly same here..but din't see you IN fb...Ouch

@bold : thank you dearShocked

@blue am not sure of it thoughOuch
@red : i din't get you there hon..am not THAT greatEmbarrassed...infact you are wrong...I deserve such freindship..i need ppl like her...Embarrassed

i agree to you in every word!!
NADS is one of a kind sweet lady...
i really REGRET not knowing her before...then may be...you know...would have been close like you guys...Ouch

Edited by lakshmi_3004 - 12 March 2013 at 2:30am

-Siddhi-

Goldie

-Siddhi-

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Nadz!!!!!!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

EphemeraSoaps1

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugi77

Hello EverybodySmile...
Today Is The Birthday Of A very Special Friend...
for whom i hv soo much respect from kis desh days..admired her bravness,her thoughts ,her way of handling evry situation with courage, i rarely talk to her in IF ...i got to know about her more when i was confused abt a lot of things related to hc during tere liye days
i knew she was the person i could blindly trust in matters related to hc.we strted to talk lott ..this is how our relation developedHeart...one cute thing i know abt her childhood is she is vry calm dont talk to anyone..she dreams lot...she's a dreamer...which makes me relate her childhood to Alice...for many she is the international grannyCool...a person to whom all look upon for support...for me she is Nads...my Alice In Wonderland
Day Dreaming

So..all of u who feel she is ur granny...and want to be adopted by her...make sure u wish herLOL

Adoption is on for the day!Big smile...use this siggy as ur adoption proof

i'm all set to be adopted by grannyROFL...here's my proofWink

Where did my siggies go Ouch no i don't mean the toweliya but other LOL

Ephemera

mi7chimes

IF-Rockerz

mi7chimes

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 3:11am | IP Logged
i meant friends who are forever... She truly deserves that!

PS : Nadz aint i doing nice with the making up?? :P

Ephemera

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.