Punar Vivah

KratikaSengar- Bold and Beautiful- Todays woman

kriti07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
This is for KRatika, I just love the way she is bold and beautiful speaks out her thoughts . 

Her boldnress comes from her thought and the way she carries herself and not from her dressing style or sexuality though shes a combination of all.

A person beautiful inside out respectful of fellow human beings at the same time a feminist with good ideas and thoughts coming forth from her.

Shes brave outspoken frank and gives back to people where necessary.

truly wer are proud shes a part of our show as Aarti, a woman, a mother, a wife and all different roles shes been seen in the show.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KS1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yeah she is a great human being with beauty 👍🏼
nice post dear
ForeverAarYan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Very beautiful post.

Thanks to PV I get see her off screen personality. Indeed a beautiful woman inside out. Applaude her straight forward nature along with down to earth personality.

Huge respect for this lady.👏
Piie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Indeed she's one of the very few who can be termed as "Beauty with Brains". A feminist who speaks her mind with facts and courage...she truly lives as our modern Jhansi Rani!

Her down to earth and care free nature as well as bold attitude (in a good way, of course!) captures anyone's heart like a magnet.

There is definately something about Kratika that we don't get to see or feel with other actors of the same industry...her captivating and genuine smile, that is!!!

She's such a darling and we're lucky to have such an powerful actress on our favorite show...Punar Vivah rocks!!!
Chitra_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Phalguni - very good post on KS. Truly said - she comes out to be a strong, simple, approachable, straight forwardness, a mixture of beauty with brains and what a charming personality. The only regret according to me is she is not been exploited like the director Vishal Bhardwaj does. Hope the PV director exploits her fully in every emotion of human nature.
'What you see is what you get'  ------this is her personality. Thanks Mittals for taking her in your show and my...how well she fits as 'Arti'...body language excellent...even the sarees she wears suits the character...though I prefer her and want to see her in 'Manish malhotra' type of sarees...wow she will take cake...if...she follows the modern kind... 😊
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
She is beautiful - talented - graceful...
villager00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awesome post! she has always been consistent about her views and that is truly admirable..
Minu2201 thumbnail
Love your post 👏👏👏

What can I say you have said it all .. she is absolute perfection personified.. in talent, acting, beauty, persona and intellectuality..
Edited by Minu2201 - 11 years ago