Page 4 Page 4

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by migan

Me too 10Q ratna.

ungalakum welcome welcome akka Wink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rajakumari 11-15 March (Page 3)" in Tamil Other Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Thursday Updates

Ramesh at home in deep thought. Looks like he has some slight regret. Preethi calls him .. upon seeing her name he mumbles unnakaga taandhi i am making many to suffer and cry ... he answers and does not seem to be in the mood to response to her much. She ask why is he still awake late night nu and he bugs her asking how to sleep .. everyone at home is upset nu .. at the same time malliga enters her daughter room and whispers enna nu and preethi replies saying his upset. Malliga takes the call and tells him to chill.. everything is going as plan and soon things will settle. Now all they have to wait is for his father nu. She gives back phone to preethi and goes out. Her husband was listening to their conversation and runs away as soon as malliga comes out. She tittufies him and walks away.

Neelambari is still wide awake ..Lakshimi wakes up and ask what happen nu. Neelambari says she is thinking and figuring out what they shoud do nu. She is is  her father was such a coward and took the wrong step. He should have fought for them. Neelambari promises her mother she will never let them go away from her. She will take care of mother and sisters nu ... Neelambari said she was heartbroken when she came to know the family she grown up with was not hers.. but now she is happy to be with her mother and sisters... Neelambari cries and lays on Lakshimi lap. (both of them super acting in emotion scenes Thumbs Up love both of them as mother daugther)

SL returns back home and wife ask how he is nu .. but he walks straight into room. Wife goes and ask how was journey and did he get good dharisanam from the god ... SL looks at her like she has gone crazy .. he ask her if she would not ask about her akka and daughters? How can she be so selfish like this? Wife thiru thiru muuchufy and suddena SL face changes,... He ask his wife if Lakshimi and daughters came here vaa nu .. wife tries to escape by saying no etc etc nu and SL goes straight to Magesh and ask him to be honest to him ... Mahesh tells out everything to SL Thumbs Up SL angry.

Thodarum

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pattuppudavaiGiselCarynnithyamkvriyya6-Navetha-

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
I am happy Magesh told the truth .. good the story moving fast nu ..and not dragging.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

riyya6-Navetha-

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
hopper_ocean: 10q for the update Embarrassed  story is not moving, looks like it but actually its just going n going again in the same circle...LOL

Edited by riyya6 - 14 March 2013 at 10:37pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hopper_ocean

pattuppudavai

pattuppudavai

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by migan

Me too 10Q ratna. (Lols took a while for me to understand this)

really touching episode between Geetha and Ramya.K

The older sister is the girl who acted in a morning serial I think was it Magal or some thing she was one of the sisters.

Younger one is Pooja.

I think she is Kavya, (first winner of 'oru varthai' )

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hopper_ocean-Navetha-

pattuppudavai

pattuppudavai

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
 '(both of them super acting in emotion scenes  love both of them as mother daugther)'

yeah, both of them are good actors...
I'll try to watch this part...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Navetha-

-Navetha-

IF-Stunnerz

-Navetha-

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Thank God Mahesh told the truth..Big smile
Just love dis Mom-DAughter bond.. Both r acting awesomeSmileClap

-Navetha-

IF-Stunnerz

-Navetha-

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
I guess Nandina hates RK nw.. in Sterday episode they shown very clearly.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top