Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates Ratna.

So far, this serial is moving in the right direction.  Hopefully it stays that way

Although I am a bit confused, what revenge does Neela wants to do?

I mean nobody cheated her father.  They asked for 'what is rightf' for them.  Not that they deserve it.

Kitty should thought the pros & cons and should have done the right thing.  Instead of which gauvramah given the wealth to the nephews. 

So practically no one cheated Kitty.  So why want to revenge?  I agree that they should come up in life.  No doubt about it but revenge... hmmm

Edited by Caryn - 13 March 2013 at 5:07pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hopper_oceanriyya6

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rajakumari 11-15 March (Page 2)" in Tamil Other Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Caryn

Thanks for the updates Ratna.

So far, this serial is moving in the right direction.  Hopefully it stays that way

Although I am a bit confused, what revenge does Neela wants to do?

I mean nobody cheated her father.  They asked for 'what is rightf' for them.  Not that they deserve it.

Kitty should thought the pros & cons and should have done the right thing.  Instead of which gauvramah given the wealth to the nephews. 

So practically no one cheated Kitty.  So why want to revenge?  I agree that they should come up in life.  No doubt about it but revenge... hmmm

@hopper ocean : 10q for the update.

@caryn : agree no one cheated so why revenge...Confused... i guess they dun know the direction...LOL...

the most unlogical thing in this serial is the younger brother giving all his wealth to the elder bro n family... i mean u can give but what abt your family... no one is saint...in this world... LOL this story is unbeileveable... LOL n now rajakumari wants revenge Shocked lady ur dad was a saint, ur a saint daughter n wanna revenge... what a story yaar...ROFL

Edited by riyya6 - 13 March 2013 at 6:14pm

hopper_oceanCaryn

Karthikka

IF-Dazzler

Karthikka

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
They did cheat the father - not directly but indirectly. In other words, they obtained the property through foul means. 

Anyway, glad it is going to be Neelambari and not Thangam - salikile paa Ramya's character there.

hopper_oceanCaryn

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Caryn

caryn the revenge is not for SL .. its for ramesh and malliga and lakshimi sister who is not doing anything pola ..

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Wednesday Updates

Preethi sees her father in deep thought and ask what is the matter. Father tells her about his past how he was in love with another girl but was forced into getting married to malliga and how malliga had insulted his mother. Preethi feels bad for him. Father tells preethi he wants her to live happily but same time is Ramesh the right guy for her? She gets annoyed and says her life is different and she will live happily with Ramesh and ask him not to worry.

Neelambari brings them to one old house and Nandhini mocks at it Confused Sujatha scolds her sister and reminds her where they were an hour ago and ask her to be more grateful. Nandhini just pulls her face (this girl is gona be hard to handle ...Confused)

Sujatha gets hiccups and Neelambari gives her some water... sujatha empties the bottle in hunger. Neelambari knows none of them has eaten and rushes out in the rain saying she will be back soon nu.

Pandi saguni continues his saguni work and how Ramesh should handle his mother cause she might blurt out everything to SL when he comes back home nu. Wife comes and calls him urgently to kitchen to eat .. drags him from there Tongue

He goes to kitchen and notices Magesh standing there who scolds him and ask him to leave this house for everyone's good. Pandi wife is cute and funny LOL she tells hubby that purushan is not important but the kullu given by purushan is more important nu Tongue

Neelambari returns back with food and Lakshimi scolds her for going in the rain .. they will not die if do not eat now nu .. Neelambari scolds her mother and ask her not to talk like this. She cant take it seeing her mother and sister's has not eaten nu. Disapprove

Everyone sits and eats .. sujatha gives neelambari a parcel to eat as well while Lakshimi feeds the other two girls.

Neelambari feels some sort of feeling when seeing mother feeding the girls... lakshimi notices this.

Lakshimi feeds Neelamabari ...(makkazs it was total super touching scene between mother and daughter.. so hard for me to explain in words .. do watch this episode Embarrassed both ramya and geetha played the role super excellent Thumbs Up

thodarum

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pattuppudavaimiganGiselCarynnithyamkvriyya6

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
@hopper ocean : 10q for the update Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hopper_ocean

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riyya6

@hopper ocean : 10q for the update Embarrassed

welcome welcome LOL

riyya6

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Me too 10Q ratna. (Lols took a while for me to understand this)

really touching episode between Geetha and Ramya.K

The older sister is the girl who acted in a morning serial I think was it Magal or some thing she was one of the sisters.

Younger one is Pooja.

riyya6

Post Reply New Post

Go to top