Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pattuppudavai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: migan

Me too 10Q ratna. (Lols took a while for me to understand this)

really touching episode between Geetha and Ramya.K

The older sister is the girl who acted in a morning serial I think was it Magal or some thing she was one of the sisters.

Younger one is Pooja.

I think she is Kavya, (first winner of 'oru varthai' )
pattuppudavai thumbnail
 '(both of them super acting in emotion scenes  love both of them as mother daugther)'

yeah, both of them are good actors...
I'll try to watch this part...

CandyCrushh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thank God Mahesh told the truth..πŸ˜ƒ
Just love dis Mom-DAughter bond.. Both r acting awesomeπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘
CandyCrushh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I guess Nandina hates RK nw.. in Sterday episode they shown very clearly.
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates Ratna..

OMG.. u r doing all the 5 updates of the week..

friends somone please join in to help her ..
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Friday Updates ..

makkazss veryyy brief updates sowwy ...

Neela goes out and ask nandhini why such anger on her nu .. she does topakaranam if she had done any mistake and immediately nandhini softens and says sorry as she too was so stress as hungry plus she is worried about her college fees. Neela calls suja and ask both of them to tell her the outstanding and she will pay nu ..

SL comes to visit them. Neelambari refuses to meet him as one day she will nu so hides in the room. SL comes and invites them back to his house. Lakshimi looks over him and Neelambari who is standing behind the door and shake her head no nu. This is noticed by Nandhini who gets angry ... more angry when mother says no to SL. He then gives her cash and again lakshimi looks at neelambari who once again says no not to receive nu. Nandhini becomes very angry. SL goes back heart broken. Neelambari comes out and nandhini shouts at her for not taking the money given by her chittapa nu.

thodarum

riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: hopper_ocean

Friday Updates ..

makkazss veryyy brief updates sowwy ...

Neela goes out and ask nandhini why such anger on her nu .. she does topakaranam if she had done any mistake and immediately nandhini softens and says sorry as she too was so stress as hungry plus she is worried about her college fees. Neela calls suja and ask both of them to tell her the outstanding and she will pay nu ..

SL comes to visit them. Neelambari refuses to meet him as one day she will nu so hides in the room. SL comes and invites them back to his house. Lakshimi looks over him and Neelambari who is standing behind the door and shake her head no nu. This is noticed by Nandhini who gets angry ... more angry when mother says no to SL. He then gives her cash and again lakshimi looks at neelambari who once again says no not to receive nu. Nandhini becomes very angry. SL goes back heart broken. Neelambari comes out and nandhini shouts at her for not taking the money given by her chittapa nu.

thodarum

10q for the update 😳 πŸ€—...Edited by riyya6 - 11 years ago
pattuppudavai thumbnail
Thanks for the updates Ratna..
Karthikka thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Ratna. You are doing a great job. πŸ‘