Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MsfairyCindreLa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: fanAR

I have wrote some drabbles is there someone who can read for me . I can't write to save my life but I just can't help pin some thoughts down :(

Pm   me the drabbles
loquacious_soul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Preet.Kc

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Just scrap meπŸ˜†</font>

Hey preet thnx yaar i have scraped u just check it and tell me
DeepDesires thumbnail

Hey!

so I haven't written much in the past, but decided to give it a shot. 
I'm not sure if its good enough to be continued.. 
can someone please read it and give me your feedback?

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3945608

Thanks a lot :)

niranjanastar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hmm let me first introduce myself
i'm niranjana and i'm a new member to this site.
now coming to my problem i'm currently writing a ff and i have posted one os and one ss on sadda haq serial.
can u just help me by saying how to advertise  my  FF or any other work?
i just have something around 40 in my friend circle and after posting my work i pm them.
is there any other way other than that to advertise my work??????
thanks well in advance for your kind help...😊
Anarocksick thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3849138&PID=103363972&#p103363972
Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Anarocksick

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3849138&PID=103363972&#p103363972

the idea is nice but there are so many fan fictions here. And who gonna review them? Not everyone can take criticism either πŸ˜›

Maybe if there was a team of ff reviewer who do this it would have been better. Every week they pick one fiction most popular or new entry which getting good response, then review it. Readers can rate it, 5 star or 2 star. The writer can get an idea based on the review responses how to proceed in future πŸ˜›

Am I making any sense?
Anarocksick thumbnail
Originally posted by: Riya.S.007

the idea is nice but there are so many fan fictions here. And who gonna review them? Not everyone can take criticism either πŸ˜›

Maybe if there was a team of ff reviewer who do this it would have been better. Every week they pick one fiction most popular or new entry which getting good response, then review it. Readers can rate it, 5 star or 2 star. The writer can get an idea based on the review responses how to proceed in future πŸ˜›

Am I making any sense?

That's the idea. Yes. I was gonna suggest these after the idea got a few ayes and approval.
I know not everyone can take criticism...but I'm not saying it's going to be all critical. the reviews should be honest, fair and unbiased. I've noticed IF is mostly about you-read-my-work-so-I-read-your-work, you're-my-friend-so-obviously-you're-gonna-read-and-love-my-work, you're-popular-so-I'll-read-you.. you get what I'm trying to say here, right?

The reviews can also help those who want to read certain works but are unsure about it.

Another purpose it can solve is- many good FFs get unnoticed and certain popular ones get more than the attention and appraisal it deserves...

And huge number on FFs on the forum is exactly reason we need reviewing. But the thing is...there are different shows...so I'm not sure how to go about it.
Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

That's the idea. Yes. I was gonna suggest these after the idea got a few ayes and approval.
I know not everyone can take criticism...but I'm not saying it's going to be all critical. the reviews should be honest, fair and unbiased. I've noticed IF is mostly about you-read-my-work-so-I-read-your-work, you're-my-friend-so-obviously-you're-gonna-read-and-love-my-work, you're-popular-so-I'll-read-you.. you get what I'm trying to say here, right?

The reviews can also help those who want to read certain works but are unsure about it.

Another purpose it can solve is- many good FFs get unnoticed and certain popular ones get more than the attention and appraisal it deserves...

And huge number on FFs on the forum is exactly reason we need reviewing. But the thing is...there are different shows...so I'm not sure how to go about it.

oh yes. Its all about you read mine and I will read yours. If you even try to correct someone more than writer other readers get offended and start to preach.

So many shows, I think the reviewer should have a better idea about the show background on which the ff is plotted or a clear idea about characters used. The reviewer should be good writer herself, like someone who had wrote many stories herself, genuinely good and won many competitions?

Yes I agree. There are so many nice stories but only certain ff are getting good response just cause its based on popular couple. Review will help it to highlight also.

Now the thing is if Mod think its a nice idea and form a team πŸ˜›
Anarocksick thumbnail
I feel every week a few FFs (both new and old) should be chosen and any reader whowants to write review on them should be able to post it. But yes, there should be a team too... The reader reviews would like additional reviews, a different point of view to the main one.Edited by Anarocksick - 10 years ago
Preet.Kc thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

@bold: Reading your post i feel like i'm talking with myself only, I mean it seems like you know what i feel, but it's true on IF all works in this way only, you are my friend so read my stories, but i'm lucky that i don't have such friends and i'm not even a person who think that i read your stories so you should read mine, it's all between me and the story if i like the story i will read it thats all, why i have to involve the writer?

@Bold italic: again you said what i think so true, i love the idea and we should apply it, but in a very FAIR way.