Fan Fictions

**Writer [Reader] To Writer!**PG 76 (Page 44)

Post Reply New Post

Page 44 of 103

-ILoveSaRun-

Goldie

-ILoveSaRun-

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Okii.. I need Help For My ArShi FF Decisions of Destiny. Im Ress-ing for nw Nd Will Updt the que in sometime. :)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "**Writer [Reader] To Writer!**PG 76 (Page 44)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Titaliya_AP

IF-Rockerz

Titaliya_AP

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazy2012

Originally posted by Titaliya_AP

Thank You so much Anjani and sorry that my question was not cleared, I must be carefulEmbarrassed
okay, here I am explaining:

sometimes, we see when love starts blossoming between two hearts, then come closure, in this case, it is not necessary that both of them are so much in realization that they have started liking each other. so, in this scenario, if nature helps them to bring closer, how would you like to describe it?

For example, two person, may be currently in heating terms, but suddenly circumstance brings them closure (may be physically), so that the attraction (or the desire to kiss) arises. but as they are not in any relation, they have not done this..

so, what could be the appropriate using of words here?

This is my situation (i know there are few more situation where, girl and boy come closure, but can't kiss due to some hesitation/hurdles)

thank you once again, and if this not makes you clear, I am ready to express it in more detailSmile

I think I understand. :)

But lets make sure!

So these people, your two characters... They have started to develop feelings towards each other, although one or both of them may not realize it.

Both need closure from a past event or something that causes this hesitation between them. But at the same time there is this physical attraction, but due to have no relationship between each other they are unsure and don't continue.

Something like that?

yes, they have started feeling , bt nt known yet, and that feeling is not too deeper too.
but oneday, they come closure (by mistake, say) so that they can kiss , bt still can't as they hate (so called) each other..

rest u have already understood..:)

Hmm...

Well you could write a scene where something intense has just happened. (Doesn't have to be major.) something to create a tension in the room between the two characters, something that will draw them towards each other.

And then as they come closer one of them can suddenly realize what's going on and push the other one away or someone coul interrupt them.

This leaving both confused, with mix feelings as they had almost kissed that person they despise.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy2012

crazy2012

IF-Rockerz

crazy2012

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 10:09am | IP Logged
I think I have got the idea..thanks a lot friendHug

Titaliya_AP

Titaliya_AP

IF-Rockerz

Titaliya_AP

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 3:16pm | IP Logged

I think I have got the idea..thanks a lot friendHug

You're most welcome! :)

crazy2012

crazy2012

IF-Rockerz

crazy2012

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Hi Everyone :)

i am here again with my stupid quesEmbarrassed..pls dont throw chappalsTongue

when a writer writes like "A dark story of ArShi" what does it mean by dark story???

is it a tragic end of love or matured love story or any other meaning???

pls help

Thanks ya all :)

Titaliya_AP

Preet.Kc

IF-Sizzlerz

Preet.Kc

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 3:27pm | IP Logged

when a writer writes like "A dark story of ArShi" what does it mean by dark story???

pls help

Dark doesn't mean a tragic end it just means that the story is quite matured with the concept, and yeah it also mean a lot of pain, pain that one of the character is enduring, is experiencing, and a course of this pain he/she is hurting others, normally this is what i read when i found the story is dark, a very very emotional story, but with intense emotions. 

Edited by HK90 - 01 May 2013 at 3:27pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

P4rveen12avcmydTitaliya_APcrazy2012.StarDust.

crazy2012

IF-Rockerz

crazy2012

Posted: 02 May 2013 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HK90

pls help

Dark doesn't mean a tragic end it just means that the story is quite matured with the concept, and yeah it also mean a lot of pain, pain that one of the character is enduring, is experiencing, and a course of this pain he/she is hurting others, normally this is what i read when i found the story is dark, a very very emotional story, but with intense emotions. 

Thank YouHug..lot of help to me.,

Preet.Kc

BlueMystique

IF-Rockerz

BlueMystique

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
I have an insane urge to read some story that starts from the point of the 6 month wedding in IPK. Any recommendations? I'd prefer if they were complete :)

PS: I hope it was okay to post this here Jot! I don't know where the FF Query thread disappeared to.

PPS: Don't say About Last Night or -khushi-, read and re-read and re-re-read that one a million times. LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top