Fan Fictions

**Writer [Reader] To Writer!**PG 76 (Page 43)

Post Reply New Post

Page 43 of 98

drfizaahmed

IF-Sizzlerz

drfizaahmed

Posted: 27 April 2013 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Muktafan

when posting the name of our fanfiction do we have to mention which show our 
fanfiction is based off of (if it's based off of a show)? mines is based off of a show on colors except i changed the names of some of the characters and the age group of the main characters is different 
i'm interested in posting my novel in the fanfiction forum in IF and i would really appreciate it if someone can answer this question for me before i start posting my novel here Smile

- Simran 

its better you do so.. as many of the readers are show oriented.. they will pick a ff as its based on there favt TV character. or a show. ..its not an hard n fast rule..

see nobody ..or hardly anybody is writing exactly the way characters are in the show... thts wht makes it our own... just the character's name we take ..

if lead charcters name are same as tht of the show..u can add the name of the show ..
if u writing sumthing other than fanficition.. tht is it not based on any show...writer's corner is best place to do so...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Muktafan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "**Writer [Reader] To Writer!**PG 76 (Page 43)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Preet.Kc

IF-Sizzlerz

Preet.Kc

Posted: 27 April 2013 at 2:09pm | IP Logged

fanfiction is based off of (if it's based off of a show)? mines is based off of a show on colors except i changed the names of some of the characters and the age group of the main characters is different 
i'm interested in posting my novel in the fanfiction forum in IF and i would really appreciate it if someone can answer this question for me before i start posting my novel here Smile

- Simran 

Dear maybe be it will be good to post the name of the show or the jodi i means if you say this is a story based on for example "Arshi" so in this way the readers know what they are gonna read Smile 

Muktafan

Titaliya_AP

IF-Rockerz

Titaliya_AP

Posted: 27 April 2013 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazy2012

Thank You so much Anjani and sorry that my question was not cleared, I must be carefulEmbarrassed
okay, here I am explaining:

sometimes, we see when love starts blossoming between two hearts, then come closure, in this case, it is not necessary that both of them are so much in realization that they have started liking each other. so, in this scenario, if nature helps them to bring closer, how would you like to describe it?

For example, two person, may be currently in heating terms, but suddenly circumstance brings them closure (may be physically), so that the attraction (or the desire to kiss) arises. but as they are not in any relation, they have not done this..

so, what could be the appropriate using of words here?

This is my situation (i know there are few more situation where, girl and boy come closure, but can't kiss due to some hesitation/hurdles)

thank you once again, and if this not makes you clear, I am ready to express it in more detailSmile

I think I understand. :)

But lets make sure!

So these people, your two characters... They have started to develop feelings towards each other, although one or both of them may not realize it.

Both need closure from a past event or something that causes this hesitation between them. But at the same time there is this physical attraction, but due to have no relationship between each other they are unsure and don't continue.

Something like that?

crazy2012

Fiza28

IF-Rockerz

Fiza28

Posted: 27 April 2013 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
someone plz reply to my q  on pervious  pg 

Muktafan

Groupbie

Muktafan

Posted: 27 April 2013 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by drfizaahmed

- Simran 

its better you do so.. as many of the readers are show oriented.. they will pick a ff as its based on there favt TV character. or a show. ..its not an hard n fast rule..

see nobody ..or hardly anybody is writing exactly the way characters are in the show... thts wht makes it our own... just the character's name we take ..

if lead charcters name are same as tht of the show..u can add the name of the show ..
if u writing sumthing other than fanficition.. tht is it not based on any show...writer's corner is best place to do so...

thanks for replying but what is writer's corner? can u tell me where i can find it?

Preet.Kc

IF-Sizzlerz

Preet.Kc

Posted: 27 April 2013 at 7:43pm | IP Logged

you know i was going here and there, yeah i do it when i don't know how to finish my unread pms LOL  and i found that in this forum there are a lot people who love to help others at least in this thread, and i love this thingHug
can't stop my self to say it 
yeah if i read something i have to say it LOLLOLLOL

Edited by HK90 - 27 April 2013 at 7:43pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy2012Titaliya_AP

-fullmoon-

Goldie

-fullmoon-

Posted: 27 April 2013 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HK90

Originally posted by AGirlOfGold

hey, i'm a regular reader of most of the arhi ffs in this forum..
i just wanted to ask if anybody can write an old age story on arhi.. i'm so curious to know how it would be..  something like arnav and khushi in their 50's with big children and still they keep their love alive...
somebody write this please.. i've never seen such a story here..

hey dear read this, it's  about Arshi and their children, personally i love this story to the core 

Thanks dear.. i'll surely read it!!

crazy2012

IF-Rockerz

crazy2012

Posted: 27 April 2013 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Titaliya_AP

Originally posted by crazy2012

Thank You so much Anjani and sorry that my question was not cleared, I must be carefulEmbarrassed
okay, here I am explaining:

sometimes, we see when love starts blossoming between two hearts, then come closure, in this case, it is not necessary that both of them are so much in realization that they have started liking each other. so, in this scenario, if nature helps them to bring closer, how would you like to describe it?

For example, two person, may be currently in heating terms, but suddenly circumstance brings them closure (may be physically), so that the attraction (or the desire to kiss) arises. but as they are not in any relation, they have not done this..

so, what could be the appropriate using of words here?

This is my situation (i know there are few more situation where, girl and boy come closure, but can't kiss due to some hesitation/hurdles)

thank you once again, and if this not makes you clear, I am ready to express it in more detailSmile

I think I understand. :)

But lets make sure!

So these people, your two characters... They have started to develop feelings towards each other, although one or both of them may not realize it.

Both need closure from a past event or something that causes this hesitation between them. But at the same time there is this physical attraction, but due to have no relationship between each other they are unsure and don't continue.

Something like that?

yes, they have started feeling , bt nt known yet, and that feeling is not too deeper too.
but oneday, they come closure (by mistake, say) so that they can kiss , bt still can't as they hate (so called) each other..

rest u have already understood..:)

Titaliya_AP

Post Reply New Post

Go to top