Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShenzK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
@Aditi - If it's about friends try highlighting the uniqueness of the bond. Friendship, especially the ones with best friends is all about the understanding each other. Concern, care, protectiveness.
You know at times the simplest of gesture projects variety of emotions, unknowingly as well, in some cases. 

I would suggest try some simple gestures and simple moves by one to make the other realize and something like that.
-Pj- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ Aditi, Shenz has it nailed, if it about friendship. The small gestures are key. Getting something that was mentioned months ago, showing concern about things that have happened- being that listening ear, helping them out and getting nothing in return just the pleasure to making the other happy.   
melodyofflowers thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: -shenz-

@Aditi - If it's about friends try highlighting the uniqueness of the bond. Friendship, especially the ones with best friends is all about the understanding each other. Concern, care, protectiveness.

You know at times the simplest of gesture projects variety of emotions, unknowingly as well, in some cases. 

I would suggest try some simple gestures and simple moves by one to make the other realize and something like that.

This content was originally posted by: -Pj-

@ Aditi, Shenz has it nailed, if it about friendship. The small gestures are key. Getting something that was mentioned months ago, showing concern about things that have happened- being that listening ear, helping them out and getting nothing in return just the pleasure to making the other happy.

@Shenz and Pj actually center of attraction should be the protagonists not their friends. The process of taking two of their friends together as they love each other, the protagonists should realize their love for each other ...

ShenzK thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Aditi.

@Shenz and Pj actually center of attraction should be the protagonists not their friends. The process of taking two of their friends together as they love each other, the protagonists should realize their love for each other ...

Okay! Then you might need to highlight their characterization. Something that's catchy about the protagonist, something that's unique and attractive about one, from the other's perspective. Not as a friend but in general. Or something that they had learnt about the other while they weren't really friends.

You can get a background story for both the characters and describe their struggle or their journey, their life. And Small bits and pieces of their lives that might be simple or weird but admirable. 
ShenzK thumbnail
Pj - Thanks!

Aditi - I don't know if that helps. 

Okay! Then you might need to highlight their characterization. Something that's catchy about the protagonist, something that's unique and attractive about one, from the other's perspective. Not as a friend but in general. Or something that they had learnt about the other while they weren't really friends.

You can get a background story for both the characters and describe their struggle or their journey, their life. And Small bits and pieces of their lives that might be simple or weird but admirable. 

wait I am confused. You are saying about protagonist if I am not wrong
ShenzK thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Aditi.

wait I am confused. You are saying about protagonist if I am not wrong

I know it sounds confusing. But yes, I was trying to make some sense and suggest something for your protagonist 
ShenzK thumbnail
@Aditi - can I ask you a question? Why is it so that you don't want their friendship to be highlighted in the course of the realization, especially when you want it simple?

@Aditi - can I ask you a question? Why is it so that you don't want their friendship to be highlighted in the course of the realization, especially when you want it simple?

Friendship of protagonists has already so defined that I have no more moments to highlight that, Plus its a continuation from the show in my version so its a bit restricted