Users

Frequent Posters

Titaliya_AP thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: SanskritiS

Jaisa uss video mei dhikhaya vaise hee likhna chahti hu

Flashbacks of their happy times n emotional breakdown at present

Alright, well I think the lyrics are always very important and they are about falling in love with someone so much yet not being able to express it and the pain of it.

Will the emotional breakdown and happy times you could do something like...

Being with describing the pain of the girl or the guy. Ex. "The skies crackled with another roll of thunder as the heavens continued to pour down on the ground. But turmoil of the rains outside did nothing to compare to the turmoil of love and pain going on within Priti, tears streaming down her face as she clutched a pillow to her heart."

Then bring in the memories. "She took a shuddering breath as she was met with another onslaught of memories, bright images of a pair of twinkling eyes, floppy hair, and the most charming boyish grin flashed through her mind."

And then figure out what memories you want to show. And maybe once you're done with her then you could continue with the boy. Or something like that.

Hope that helped!

(and the lines were just idea I quickly wrote out!)
SanskritiS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Titaliya_AP

Alright, well I think the lyrics are always very important and they are about falling in love with someone so much yet not being able to express it and the pain of it.

Will the emotional breakdown and happy times you could do something like...

Being with describing the pain of the girl or the guy. Ex. "The skies crackled with another roll of thunder as the heavens continued to pour down on the ground. But turmoil of the rains outside did nothing to compare to the turmoil of love and pain going on within Priti, tears streaming down her face as she clutched a pillow to her heart."

Then bring in the memories. "She took a shuddering breath as she was met with another onslaught of memories, bright images of a pair of twinkling eyes, floppy hair, and the most charming boyish grin flashed through her mind."

And then figure out what memories you want to show. And maybe once you're done with her then you could continue with the boy. Or something like that.

Hope that helped!

(and the lines were just idea I quickly wrote out!)

Thanks ðŸ˜ƒ I'll pen down soon
Titaliya_AP thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: SanskritiS

Thanks ðŸ˜ƒ I'll pen down soon

Good luck! :D
-Chaitra- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hey
I'm writing a short story which is based on the love story of a fan and celebrity...i have already updated the first part and i do have some ideas to continue but i'm not sure about them and also i'm confused about how exactly i can pen down them...
I wouldnt mind considering other ideas if u guys have any suggestions...
Can anyone help me with this??

Here is the link for the first part if u would like to get a better idea:

Prani08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

I'm Madhavi and a mom of 2 kids saw some significance and hidden messages which are important for the system,..this is new for me to write Episode related analysis of FF. Hustlers based on character hidden expression and body language and tiwsted diallogues of love/hate. How the girl changes after marriage and forgers her principles for the customs of family of male pratogonoists. Diffrent couple na diffrent problems of system how one can resolve going in their way or may not.  I want help and need more more help to write god with apt message OS that can reach the wanted. Ths OS of capter want to put them in series and on here so that one can know hats hidden in the show sizzling chemistry of ipkknd EBP.every character is highly potrayed ..along with dedication from everyone to bring out thuth in EBP way..

Your services are am I looking forward to bring out more ..which is needed.
Make young understand,big share the hidden they knew by experience is what's I'm looking for...neede much much help to give one as unique OS based analysis of the day episode.

This is an amazing post for new writers to emerge and show the emerging skills they are willing to lay the layered in the show...

Thanks to you for this post.
-Soleil- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hey! I'm Monika!
I am and old writer who still writes!
But the problem is that having more than 150 friends only 5 comment. I write for my own happiness, but it feels good when someone appreciates it!
Can anyone help me to promote my writings? :D

Thankyou,
Monika!
-ILoveSaRun- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: -MonikaSobti-

Hey! I'm Monika!
I am and old writer who still writes!
But the problem is that having more than 150 friends only 5 comment. I write for my own happiness, but it feels good when someone appreciates it!
Can anyone help me to promote my writings? :D

Thankyou,
Monika!

Hii Monika.. Send me your index link and I'll send it to my readers as i'll be PM-ing them in sometime for my Update :) 
-Soleil- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: -RabbaVe-

Hii Monika.. Send me your index link and I'll send it to my readers as i'll be PM-ing them in sometime for my Update :) 

Thankyou so much! 😳
I'll PM right away!
-ILoveSaRun- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
@Monika, Alright then :)