Fan Fictions

**Writer [Reader] To Writer!**PG 76 - Page 63

farru786 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Thank you sooo much preet ur. Tips wer very helpful I learng how to pm anf dey r successfully reaching my readers to but dey r asking for links wich I dint understand how to send I tried following tips from how to get started topic. But I just couldn't understand, can u teach me how to send links tat will be very helpful upload it wid graphics ig u can as its much more understandable dan written ones. Thank u for ur humble reply and sorry for bothering u soo much

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Preet.Kc thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: farru786

Thank you sooo much preet ur. Tips wer very helpful I learng how to pm anf dey r successfully reaching my readers to but dey r asking for links wich I dint understand how to send I tried following tips from how to get started topic. But I just couldn't understand, can u teach me how to send links tat will be very helpful upload it wid graphics ig u can as its much more understandable dan written ones. Thank u for ur humble reply and sorry for bothering u soo much

First of all to be able to send links if i'm not wrong you need to became a groupie, which means you need to have at least 50 posts

and second to send a link you just need to do like in the pics 

the alternative way to the second step 

If you wish to give a tittle/name to your link

The process it's the same as in the first two steps

You just need to do use the forum code

[URL=post your link here]the name[/URL]

Just like I did with your post

Link

[*URL= https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3479695&TPN=80&#96508148*]Link[/URL*]

Remove the * and replace the link with any other one and it will work

P.S. tip the whole link should be in the same front, size and color, otherwise it doesn't work, and there should be no spaces in the link 

@ Jot hope i can post images, sorry if i can't. 
Edited by Preet.Kc - 10 years ago
farru786 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for being sooo patient and understanding and explaining things sooo nicely but I guess I need to bother u more. First of all I don't have a PC hence I pm from cell. Secondly I tried with the first method u had sent,this is how I PMed the link.   I first went to pm wich is provided   beneath,den I got username,subject and msg so I selected buddies whom I wanted to pm,den in subject folder I typed ft: hote hote pyar hogaya tat is title iof my story den in msg column I went to history den from Der I copied URL link pasted it oin subject column and sent it but the link aren't clickable I guess still don't get any readers response so could u plzz point out wat mistake I might hav done for the link to be not clickable.
Again sorry for trouble preet 😕
Preet.Kc thumbnail

^^ let me check the rules how many posts you need to send clickable links 
---Sonia--- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: farru786

Thanks for being sooo patient and understanding and explaining things sooo nicely but I guess I need to bother u more. First of all I don't have a PC hence I pm from cell. Secondly I tried with the first method u had sent,this is how I PMed the link.   I first went to pm wich is provided   beneath,den I got username,subject and msg so I selected buddies whom I wanted to pm,den in subject folder I typed ft: hote hote pyar hogaya tat is title iof my story den in msg column I went to history den from Der I copied URL link pasted it oin subject column and sent it but the link aren't clickable I guess still don't get any readers response so could u plzz point out wat mistake I might hav done for the link to be not clickable.
Again sorry for trouble preet 😕

Hi

I think if I am not wrong but after 50 post you can post a clickble...you need to become a grupbie in order to post a clickble link...
Titaliya_AP thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
If you don't have enough post you can PM clickable links by doing thing:

[*URL]LINK[/URL]

(Remove the *)

It'll look like this.

[*URL]https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3763536[/URL]

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3763536
Preet.Kc thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Titaliya_AP

If you don't have enough post you can PM clickable links by doing thing:

[*URL]LINK[/URL]

(Remove the *)

It'll look like this.

[*URL]https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3763536[/URL]

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3763536

this is also a solution. 
but she should be able to that nah🤔, she has more then 50 posts 
i just copy paste the link and it is always clikable 
Titaliya_AP thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Preet.Kc

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">this is also a solution.</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">but she should be able to that nah🤔, she has more then 50 posts</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">i just copy paste the link and it is always clikable</font>

Some Browsers don't. :P

ShrayaBiswas thumbnail
Hey! I went through more or less most of the comments posted here (sorry couldn't check all of them, there are too many :P), and got the overall summary of the topic being discussed here...
First of all, I would like to say that this post is amazing! Truly! New writers often get confused with how to proceed, this thread will definitely help them... :D
I want a help (or favour) too...
I recently have tried my hand in writing (for the first time) and am really confused about how it is...I did post it on IF and got some good responses too...but then I realise that nobody actually criticizes your work...and I want just that for my work...means I would like someone to judge my work properly...with all the mistakes being told to me...I really need this to know if I should continue writing or not...
I have written two OSs till now...one of those link is in my signature and the other's is in that OS itself...sorry can't post the link properly as I am commenting from mobile...you may PM or post your comment here...you needn't to comment on the OS thread...
I would really be grateful if I get the proper judgement from as many of you people as possible...
Thank you for taking out your time to read this..! :)
Have a nice day!
ShrayaBiswas thumbnail
Also if anyone need help in story ideas...I can help them...just PM or ask here...I know I am not a good writer...but I have some ideas...just don't know how to put them in words properly... :)
anyway, feel free to ask me... :)