Users

Frequent Posters

..Gunjan.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: dj_arshifan

Merese puchi bhi nahi tu :/
Chal scene bata, i will elp u. I can write comedy :D

tu pata nahi kaha gayab thi and i am not in a hurry to update par monday ke baad karna hai yeh you remember ki update hai ! pata hai na kabse update nahi ki
πŸ˜† i know u r good at comedy par donno if u can handle this confused soul par u can try πŸ˜ƒ
scene unki date ka hai yaad hai na NK and la go for dinner bring khushi and arnav along so khushi and arnav r shocked to see each other there and then i have to write funny and also like they r jealous to see how happy NK and la r when they r still not confessing their love toh main aage kya likho  
Dee_J thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
tu pata nahi kaha gayab thi and i am not in a hurry to update par monday ke baad karna hai yeh you remember ki update hai ! pata hai na kabse update nahi ki
πŸ˜† i know u r good at comedy par donno if u can handle this confused soul par u can try πŸ˜ƒ
scene unki date ka hai yaad hai na NK and la go for dinner bring khushi and arnav along so khushi and arnav r shocked to see each other there and then i have to write funny and also like they r jealous to see how happy NK and la r when they r still not confessing their love toh main aage kya likho  
[/QUOTE]

I will write soon, but don't rely on my writing :P 
I will PM you :)
Edited by dj_arshifan - 10 years ago
..Gunjan.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@ diamond
huh..why don't reply on ur writing ..matlab πŸ˜•
waise ok i am not in much hurry
and wait me PMing u the part i have written till now becoz that doesn't need to be changed and ya title update ka dekhna usse match bhi karna chahiye update 
Edited by ..Gunjan.. - 10 years ago
crazy2012 thumbnail
Thanks a lot for helping me always..This is really helpful guys..

I wanna help again, can I get this one too?😳

Situation: how to describe the Hero is taking care of Heroin? She is injured in her leg and he is doing her bandage though she is reluctant to take help from him. But he orders to keep her mouth quiet.

Thanks AgainπŸ€—
xbeyondwordsx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
This is such a good idea! Thank you :D 
I've written a story story'ish, it's half way through but I can't seem to progress it after a certain point. Any help would be much appreciate. I'm just a scrap/PM away :) 
xbeyondwordsx thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazy2012

Thanks a lot for helping me always..This is really helpful guys..

I wanna help again, can I get this one too?😳

Situation: how to describe the Hero is taking care of Heroin? She is injured in her leg and he is doing her bandage though she is reluctant to take help from him. But he orders to keep her mouth quiet.

Thanks AgainπŸ€—

If it's a sort of scene where the protagonists bond, then maybe you could describe the plight of your male lead as sort of vulnerable. His face gives away nothing but stillness while his eyes screams the vulnerability of seeing his beloved in pain. He is blabbering in anger because he doesn't want to reveal that he care for her. Meanwhile, the girl is reluctant due to the proximity she shares with him and here you could describe her heartbeats and her thoughts at the closeness. 

Does that help? 
If not, apologies :/ 

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
help help help

ok, so i am stuck between love and crime...

my plot was 3 frnds were in same college, bt due to some misunderstanding(not love triangle) they separated. now after 8 years all are in same office...and fireworks is bound to happen.

i am stuck, as the office is a crime investigation department. and moving the story with cases ...its going too looong. so suggest, should i stick to personal relations, or case along with relations? and also from where i should begin the story? the college life, or after 8 years?
Preet.Kc thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: riyasarkar007

help help help

ok, so i am stuck between love and crime...

my plot was 3 frnds were in same college, bt due to some misunderstanding(not love triangle) they separated. now after 8 years all are in same office...and fireworks is bound to happen.

i am stuck, as the office is a crime investigation department. and moving the story with cases ...its going too looong. so suggest, should i stick to personal relations, or case along with relations? and also from where i should begin the story? the college life, or after 8 years?

My suggestion mix personal life with professional it will help you in move on the story.
One second i didn't get you! You had already wrote it or you are still making the plot?
If you are still  making the plot than start from now a days, i mean after 8 years, write about what happened in the past as flashbacks.
I think in this way the story it's more interesting, it's just a suggestion you are free to start as you want it. 
xbeyondwordsx thumbnail

Originally posted by: HK90

My suggestion mix personal life with professional it will help you in move on the story.
One second i didn't get you! You had already wrote it or you are still making the plot?
If you are still  making the plot than start from now a days, i mean after 8 years, write about what happened in the past as flashbacks.
I think in this way the story it's more interesting, it's just a suggestion you are free to start as you want it. 

I love your suggestion. It'll keep mysterious sort of feeling throughout your story.

@riyasarkar007 - You may want to bring out a case in the present scenario that may have link in the past, maybe the reason why the three friends separated. 

Edited by WordsUnsaidPM - 10 years ago
xbeyondwordsx thumbnail

Please know, I'm not a pro at writing (not even close to it) but some of the tips I've learned in the past years have immensely helped me improve my writing. I do they help you too :D

A few tips to improve your writing:

1. Punctuation - I cannot possibly stress enough to explain how important it is to use the right punctuation as the right place. It makes a HUGE difference. For example - "Let's eat grandma." and "Let's eat, grandma." are two completely different sentences with different meanings.

2. Proofread - With proofreading, here is what I do - I write a story/chapter and I don't read back to it for couple of days. After couple of days, I open the chapter and read it and I can seriously point out of many typos/errors this way. If you try to proof-read your work straight after you've written it, you won't be able to correct your errors because the story is fresh in your mind, so you're tend to overlook the mistakes. But like I said, it's so very important to always proofread your work, at least once. You may want to ask someone else to proofread it for you. You can get second opinion that way.

3. Please please please avoid using slang in writing. I know there have been so many debates about this issue, in for and against, between both the readers and writers. But please, slang takes away the maturity of the writing. If your vocabulary is not very broad, use simple English. You don't need to have a broad vocabulary to be a writer. A writer's job is to deliver a story, in whichever manner they can. So please, try and avoid slang.

4. Always plan your story. You can use any method you're comfortable with, but always plan it out. If you think, it's in your mind and you don't need to store it somewhere safe, you maybe wrong. Planning and jotting down notes related to your story can be so helpful. I use bullet points to plan my story/chapters because it's easier for me. You can use spider diagram, mind map etc.

5. Synonymous option on word document is a lifesaver. Trust me! It is so helpful I can't explain. It broadens your vocabulary and also gives variety to your writing.

So yes, that's about it. It is quite basic but trust me, it helps a lot :D

PS - If there are any typos in the post, apologies :/ Writing this at 2am :P

Love, Zoah x