Page   of 95
Page 2 Page 95

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 11 March 2013 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
Writer To Writer
----------------------------------------

If you're a new writer, an old writer or just a reader that hopes to write some day.. this is the thread for you!

What is this thread for?

If you're suffering from writer's block, ask for help here!

Please do summarize your story so far and then explain the scene where you are stuck at to get the help you need!

Are you a new writer and have some questions about how to write, how to PM or how to advertise your FF? Ask here!

Are you having trouble writing a scene out? Do you want the scene written out by another writer at this forum for you? Ask right here.

Are you unable to come up with a concept but you want to desperately write  an FF? Ask for suggestions here.

Are you unsure about a certain scene that you've written in your FF and are wondering if it might be considered plagiarism? Ask here!

Have you written a steamy scene in your FF and you're not sure if it is breaking the 'No Mature Content' rule of IF? Post the scene here!

Do you want tips or suggestions from other writers at this forum? Ask for them here!

Do you have a story that you have left incomplete and don't want to continue it anymore and would love it if someone else on IF wants to continue it for you and claim your story? Or concepts that you would love to write on but can't and wouldn't have a problem sharing it with anyone else so they can write on them?

----------------------------------------

In short, any
question you might have regarding FFs, ask here. This thread is open to any questions that are related to FFs. Other writers/members of this forum are all free to reply to a member that asks a question here. The Story Hub thread is now locked since suggestions/help for your FF can be posted here as well now. 

Edited by Angel-Jot. - 14 September 2013 at 5:32pm

The following 183 member(s) liked the above post:

Bharati07panchi123Anannya_VidachanchalomgSunstarblueRomAtHeartFeniceniranjanastarMuktafanmadhuDDZanutixSAKIV-RAMMystique.KishiMadhuras_Rulepurplelologeshiga54-Emma.K-fire_whiskypinkypanrockstrisasaksarbhojparnaviniAsya6hearty_harsha_Deepika_tintin0602-Koeli_Appy-TeriGalliyan.-Deepali--tehreem-MistiofMistz-Araina-PrincesSnowhiteM_n_h-Pia--fullmoon-Jo_PinchyMishtyShahkautilya04VishakaGal12arnav21deepthiyaFireboltPritam-DasLalaland222cinthiann1758Painted_SkyRia_SwaRonmegsyCaskett-Chaitra-IIdewaaneIIBarmeenForevermytinypaintingssarita_barunAnushka8722VindhyaMounika-Aditi.-Happiness-Shamsad1607ApoorvaFanasthagarwalzonanrusha4003an_k-BarunKiMeera-BarunshellKittya_CullenArhi_2205AdorableTrouble*mystic.moon*samwllmsavcmydAditi_4ver-CussTheWorldUppugletsurprisingmubina_m19A.Hajnal..Labyrinth..P4rveen12xbeyondwordsxpvejanikushigowdagirl_rocksKinu22..Shanae..carnations.ShivinianSanskruti_tanhalachiisapnapariAngel-luvs-sAraBearxxBlueMystiquexMidnightStarxnj_SRKholictia.oRadiance...Enchantress..naughtymallucrazy2012JforChimpanzeedieforasr-JujuKsweetdivya--Iqra--Mihi4VruShan-LiveLaughLove-blush.-GoluGudiya-gaurav_ankita08NocturnalBeingtes_v1kweetrockstarManasi_16miss_nehaFantasia_junkieGurmeet4Drashtimon.sayan17.comveds_6791bangaloresfatima15-Shayari-minuu|Persephone|-Deepzz-DUGGUliciousMrs.ZSKilovepyaarFallen AngelVishakha_Sakhill-Shilpa-ll--peehu--.sio.angel.Maria.Flame.Of.Rose-Mrinalini-ssyahooepiphany.GroverAddicthunnybunchTyro--Ari--siva2901shreya11mehrakmfan_2-Alina.SamiyaIPKKND-Blind.Dance-incandescentIsYaRoCHeRshrutisweety.StarDust._Ms.Foxy.Angel_ajaved..Gunjan..ShanUlasAquilia_AditiBorn2DanceWahian4lyfPreet.Kcraneeb..SankiMedhz..snigdha_arshaAALUSLOLWAAngelic.x.ChaosShivinkiJaslazyleaves-chamkilli-CrazyDollAnandiMadhuri53SuckerPunch.whiterose29_CookieMonster_pickachuiTangled_25dobrevagasmsserendipity.Aichuu.-Nikki-.-RohitMaxwell-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "**Writer [Reader] To Writer!**PG 76" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 11 March 2013 at 6:14pm | IP Logged

The following 57 member(s) liked the above post:

TheCoolDocSidshivheena123SAKIV-RAM_Deepika_-FrozenRain-TeriGalliyan.-Araina--Pia-MishtyShahrolisiddhant-Misek-BarunshellP4rveen12*mystic.moon*..Labyrinth..-CussTheWorldUp..Comrade4eva..dieforasrblush...Athena..Titaliya_APkweetrockstarNocturnalBeingbangaloressweetdivya--Iqra--xMidnightStarxnj_SRKholictia.oBlueMystiquetes_v1-Shayari-DUGGUlicious..SankiMedhz..snigdha_arshaPreet.KchunnybunchMaria.ll-Shilpa-ll.sio.angel.siva2901shreya11mehraSamiyaIPKKND-Blind.Dance-GroverAddict-Alina._Ms.Foxy.Angel_.StarDust.AALUSLOLWAAngelic.x.ChaosBorn2DanceMadhuri53whiterose29lazyleavesdobrevagasmsnikita_88.-Nikki-.

vfordonkey

IF-Rockerz

vfordonkey

Posted: 11 March 2013 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Yola!

If anybody needs help, main yahan hun yahan! Smile just a scrap away

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Livetowriteavantika_2012-Pia--Inferno-BarunshellP4rveen12..Labyrinth.._Athena_snigdha_arshalazyleavesnikita_88

MishtyShah

Goldie

MishtyShah

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 1:29am | IP Logged
I am also here...if anyone needs any help! :)

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Jo_PinchyBarunshellP4rveen12najialuv88dieforasrsnigdha_arshalazyleavesnikita_88

Maria.

IF-Sizzlerz

Maria.

FF Forum Graphicer

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 1:41am | IP Logged
i'm here if anyone need help:)

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Livetowritenajialuv88P4rveen12Barunshellsnigdha_arshalazyleavesnikita_88

AraBearxx

IF-Rockerz

AraBearxx

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Okay. If anyone wants help, they can surely PM me and cal me here if I am inactive, kudos people :)

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pia-BarunshellP4rveen12dieforasrsnigdha_arshalazyleavesnikita_88

Krani

IF-Dazzler

Krani

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Feel free to post ideas, suggestions and problems here!

And if people are posting excerpts or something of their work on this thread - I think it goes without saying, please don't plagiarise peoples' work!

~K

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

InkyCupidavantika_2012P4rveen12IronButterflyBarunshell_Athena_dieforasrsnigdha_arshaAngelicDesireslazyleavesnikita_88

-Alina.

IF-Sizzlerz

-Alina.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 7:30am | IP Logged

Salaam Namaste people! Star Thanks for creating the Thread Harjot Dii Hug

I'm also here. Smile I'm not a great writer, but still can help! Embarrassed

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Anannya_VidaP4rveen12mubina_m19Barunshelldieforasrkutssnigdha_arshalazyleavesnikita_88

Post Reply New Post

Go to top