Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Did you Notice>>>>>>>> - Page 2

debaparna77 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: kaks0211

I dont think that was a smile...and in case it was - cant blame her - Daksh was looking funny instead of evil...😉

Ru serious? Aur kitne galti chupaoge...someone is trying to rape u n ur smiling. ..disgusting🤢 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BayofSarcasm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
The whole scene lacked any impact. Daksh hardly looked like he was about to 🤬 and Nidhi seemed more fidgety than scared. Then Ashu and she walked out as though they were going home afer watching a film.
The impact was felt  only when the vase broke.😆
kaks0211 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: debaparna77

Ru serious? Aur kitne galti chupaoge...someone is trying to rape u n ur smiling. ..disgusting🤢 

Deba I dont think it was a smile - and the balance of my comment is only light hearted..Iam surprised that how u can think that Iam seriously telling that she was at no fault if she was laughing - I thought u understood a joke well...😉. Mujhe kya padi hain kisi ki galti ya kuch chupaane ki...

I feel that KK is a good actress and a few days back even u were full praises for her acting...
debaparna77 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kaks0211

Deba I dont think it was a smile - and the balance of my comment is only light hearted..Iam surprised that how u can think that Iam seriously telling that she was at no fault if she was laughing - I thought u understood a joke well...😉. Mujhe kya padi hain kisi ki galti ya kuch chupaane ki...

I feel that KK is a good actress and a few days back even u were full praises for her acting...

Ur wrong...hum kk ki nahi nidhi jee ki praise karte the...hadd h tumlogo ki fangiri ki...
rajanigandha26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I loved the word HELP instead of BACHAO .Sounds modern 😆
Krrish4You thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Preetal, Good observation.. Nt the 1st time that she hs done such thing.. She did when BB fell unconsious @ MM.. The way she looked at BB that time ws totally nt to the standards of acting..
parmarA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Preetal,use tab ashu ka yeh word yaad aagaya hoga kuchh jyada nahi ho gaya .Mera pati aisa kyon hai?sochkar hans rahi hogi bechari.
preetal thumbnail
[QUOTE=ithasme]Preetal, Good observation.. Nt the 1st time that she hs done such thing.. She did when BB fell unconsious @ MM.. The way she looked at BB that time ws totally nt to the standards of acting..[/QUOTE

AGREE...I am disappointed...it is such a delicate issue in india currently and all the shows are trying to force to fit it in ðŸ˜•...when they dont act it out well it becomes more of a mockery😭

The editors would claim...the channel sees the final print before airing it...why did they not point it out...so i suppose it is pass the parcel to the next...game...

They surely did NOT need to squeeze it in...afterall the show is ending they can drag it to the finish line with light tracks...everybody is happy that way...BUT SURELY...THIS IS A TOTAL NO NO FOR ME...AT ALL LEVELS...