Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

mona's statement -on her and arman - Page 2

*Anjali* thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
hmmmmmm...no wonder Apu stays away from Mona at public parties/gatherings, especially when he's with Shilpa...πŸ˜‰

Thanks for the info, Tablet!! πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by anjali308 - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Paheli thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think Mona's such statement is probably part of publicity stunt for upcoming shows. Just like we know, the show is not so interesting w/o AJ romance (or any possibility of it), and all this Jessica business is not at all holding poeple's interest. So Ms. Mona just told us to be patient and  'stay tuned'. What do you think? Edited by Paheli - 18 years ago
MonicA#1Actress thumbnail
  Oh my gosh!!! Intimate scenes between me and Armaan!!! Can't wait to do that!!!! I am so excited!!!!!!

smilingstar3 thumbnail
WOW even more intimate than last week oooh lalalalalala
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
so is the pan on the hob yet blue?😳 Edited by lashforever - 18 years ago
bluelotus thumbnail

Lash.............πŸ˜†

My imagination is overcrowding.... I am unable to decide which one to write first.. Where do you want that Scene? In Jail, In courtroom or in Gulmohar or somewhere quite different.......... Like in HoneymoonπŸ˜‰

lashy thumbnail

no blue lets make it more realistic..cos honeymoon is ssooooo far away im not even able to imagine it.....

lets start from the jail....if i get any ideas ill pm uπŸ˜‰

oooo moderators please dont block this topic..on the contrary please enjoy it....πŸ˜‰

Daisy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Yup Lash..I am enjoying this topic very bery much too.. πŸ˜‰
Tabu, the Mumbai visit has been really good for you...you are giving us grrreat news...and thank you for it!!
Can't wait can't wait..... 😊
TheRager thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Paheli

I think Mona's such statement is probably part of publicity stunt for upcoming shows. Just like we know, the show is not so interesting w/o AJ romance (or any possibility of it), and all this Jessica business is not at all holding poeple's interest. So Ms. Mona just told us to be patient and  'stay tuned'. What do you think?

true! it must be a publicity stunt. unless armaan also goes to jail for slapping the inspector again and they are put in the same cell.....

bluelotus thumbnail
So be it lash...........The jail romance will appear today evening.