Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EarlyYoungTimes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
welcome back dear.🤗
i really really missed ur updates which was in my daily schedule😳
i really like the name- Beauty and the Beast.
i mean yea i have read that beautiful fairy tale( sorry, don't know abt Alex Flin's Beastly which u were talking abt), but fusion with Rishbala of this is something unimaginably wonderful! 
will be waiting for the next update and thnx for the pm😊
Angeena thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Welcome back!
Looks like another good FF from you.
Thanks for a PM.
revti21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
weclome back sweetie...hope u r doin well wid ur exams...nyc start...😉 Edited by revti21 - 11 years ago
punam2712 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
WELCOME BACK
THE START IS GREAT
OoViVioO thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
AWWW LOVE IT  CONTINUE SOON ðŸ˜Š DONT FORGET TO PM ME
rut93 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Super excited to read more. Thanks fr d pm
kendra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
thank u all for ur lovely responses🤗
kendra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
part 2:

madhu tried to adjust into her new life but she was still thinking about that letter. how could be anyone so rude, but anyways she didn't wanted trouble from his side, so she didn't told anything to anyone and complied as he had said.

but her new life was not that much difficult. her room was quite big and the home had almost all the luxuries except that it screamed for a family to live in it. madhu found Magda rather nice and caring. after few hours Oscar became friendly to her and now she was no more alone. 
at night after dinner magda showed madhu something which made her jump off her feet in excitement. it was a library !!
madhu was hell-crazy about books and she loved to read them. 
madhu hugged magda and hurriedly rushed to find book which she would finish reading by tomorrow morning.

next day she went to her college but it was nothing like what she had thought of.
madhu was walking out of the parking when suddenly she realised that a car was inches behind her. she quickly turned around and rushed towards the other side. the person on driver's seat applied brakes and in process banged the car on the light post and the car's headlight plugged out. everyone present there looked horrified at madhu cause they knew who was inside the car.
but madhu was determined not to get into any fight so she continued towards her way trying to avoid all the eyes gazing her.
stop there you freak !!
she turned around and saw a girl standing there besides car . she was probably the owner and was wearing the shortest on the clothes possible. she was a typical high class rich spoil girl.
madhu: excuse me??
dipali: (giving a fake laugh) stop pretending!! look what you did to my brand new car.
madhu: so you have problem with your brain too??
dipali: what??
madhu: first i thought that you were blind so that's why you almost rammed your car into me. and now you are putting blame on me.
dipali: what the hell !!?
everyone present there laughed and dipali fumed . but suddenly everyone stopped laughing when another black shiny car stopped there. and out of it stepped a handsome boy . he was every girl's dream and everyone drooled over him except for madhu was still looking at dipali  as the battle was still incomplete.
rk: what happened dips??
dipali: this witch!! look what happened!!
madhu: sorry but it was not my fault if the person who gave you driving license was blind.
everyone giggled and rk smirked at this girl's confidence. 
dipali: stay away from me!!
madhu: otherwise??
dipali: you don't know who i am?? 
madhu: no i don't , but it looks that you are from a very poor family that you even don't have full clothes to cover yourself.
dips: (yelling) who the hell are you little miss not-so-popular??
madhu: i don't think i need to tell you.
dips: oh really??
saying this dipali snatched madhu's book from her hand and tored out some pages roughly and cleaned her car's bonnet.
dipali: now it's fine( she threw the book to side and moved to rk who was enjoying the cat fight).
dipali: let's go inside baby !! we have already wasted our precious time.
madhu picked her book. it had been damaged beyond repair. she felt tears brimming in her eyes but was determined not to loose so early.
madhu: (yelling ) wait a second miss!! something's missin even now.
dipali, rk and other turned back. but before they could say anything madhu picked up a stone and hit it hardly on her car's other headlight. and now both the headlights were badly broken.
madhu: now that's a perfect pair.
saying this she went inside.
dipali: you are gonna pay for this!! 
but rk was silently admiring that girl. he had never seen someone with so much courage. no!! not that he liked her!! and besides she was not even of his level.

during the day madhu made a friend - trishna. she was a nice chripy girl. but madhu didn't told her where she lived. she told her that she lived with her aunt. madhu found that dipali and her boyfriend were in her class. dipali's face made her boil with anger but she decided to ignore her. 
and then there was a weird looking girl in their class. she was also a new entry and was probably an anglo indian. she had green colored hairs and crystal blue eyes. madhu felt that she radiated a magical sort of feeling. her name was Ever (well it's kendra in the book😉).
ever didn't talked much . she asked madhu is she could sit with her to which madhu agreed happily. dipali threw a disgusting look at both of them .
during lunch time: 
madhu went to canteen and was about to sit on a chair when somebody pulled her by arm.
madhu: what happened trishna??
trishna: you can't sit here !!
madhu: why?? 
trishna: cause this area is of gadgets -the rich boys and girls. you have to sit with us - denominators!!
madhu: well, you know what , i have decided to sit with someone else.
saying this she went to the table where ever was sitting. ever flashed a crooked smile at her and madhu sat besides her and started to chat.
madhu: hi !! my name is madhubala !!
just then dips and rk passed by.
madhubala ahaan!!
rk: looks like somebody has found a perfect company. weird!!
(he threw glances at ever).
dipali: i think we should not lave the two freaks alone!!
madhu wanted to crack dipali's head open but before she could she heard ever .
ever: (sternly)stay clear  of the witch !!!
madhu felt a strange feeling. she realised that ever's hair's were slightly turning to violet colour. she could see a strange coldness in her eyes.
rk: thanks for the warning in advance.
ever: think twice !!
saying this she got up and barged out of the canteen.
dipali: (to madhu) i think you should go behind poor little creature.
madhu: yes i should (and then she stomped over dipali's feet and quickly went outside)
oh!! she wished she had worn high heels today!! 

at the end of the day madhu had found a nice friend in ever though she hardly talked. she even found that dipali's boyfriend was named rk. he was an extremely arrogant boy proud of his good looks and dad's money. he had confidence and guts but they were in a wrong direction. many boys were his so called friends and the one who always tugged him was- mukund dixit.

part 3:

sorry if the update was not that much interesting. well i need to build background to proceed the story. hope you all will understand. the story is a rishbala adaptation of the tale of beauty and a beast. so the story will have some magic and a witch too.
Edited by kendra - 11 years ago
...Seema... thumbnail
welldone.back with a bang.a v nice and interesting start.thanx for pm and continue soon
Crazy_Arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Hey kendra you are an awsome writer n amazing update.cont soon