beauty and a beast part 8 pg 34

kendra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
hi all !! i have got some break from my ongoing board exams . so i have decided to write a SS. It's based on Alex Flinn's book - Beastly. it'a a modern adaptation of the story - beauty and a beast with a rishbala twist😉. i don't know if anyone has written similar like this. the concept my be based on the book but the writing will be totally mine. so please don't feel offended.( cause someone had accused me of copying the storyline for my FF - sparks fly.😭).

SO HERE IT GOES: 

Part 1:
A long shiny black Maserati stopped at the entrance and the door opened slightly and then quickly shut back. everyone looked towards the car cause they were curious to know who was inside it.they knew about the boy , obviously it belonged to the rich kundra boy but who was that girl inside??
" they all are looking!! okay,take a deep breath!! it's going to be alright!! ".
again the door opened and this time the girl stepped out. she was wearing a red colored prom gown which perfectly displayed her hourglass figure and was making her look drop dead gorgeous. 
but she looked rather nervous and afraid. it seemed that she wasn't enjoying the spotlight at all.
" it's okay madhu. everything's going to fine. in fact great after what we reveal tonight!! "
she felt a manly arm around her waist which slightly pulled her towards him. she glanced at him and there it was!!
his smile made her heart stop and automatically she knew that's everything's going to be alright. he was here, with her.
"i'm all yours and that's what i need to tell everyone especially...you know who"
madhu knew what he was talking about and it was going to be a great fun to watch that person's face after rishab makes that announcement. 
"i love you".
saying this she hugged him tightly.
"hey we haven't made it official till now madhu !!"
he laughed as she playfully hit him and then he pulled her closer and hugged her back.

and then they went inside to the college senior prom.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
life wasn't same six months back for madhu . her life was all upside down. her life was in danger due to unknown reasons. it had been only nine months since her mother's violent death. she still remembered the day when she came home to find police at her home, only to be informed that somebody had murdered her mother. but why?? that was the question that even police was searching an answer for.
and then came the day when her father Shamsher Malik told her to shift to a beautiful small town far away from Mumbai. he told her that somebody was after her life and he couldn't risk her especially after what happened to her mother. madhu knew whom he was exactly talking about - balraj chaudhary. he was her father's elder brother and never liked girls, even his own daughters whon he got killed before their births and now madhu was the only girl in  family and next one to inherit all the ancestral property. so now he was after her.

twenty hours later madhu found herself sitting in a flight to her knew home. few days back her dad met his old friend - mohan kundra and he asked him to send madhu to dehradun and enroll her to the university where his son rishab was currently studying. so her dad complied and so she had no other option.

when madhu reached airport she found a car waiting for her. the car took her to a big house. but to her amazement no one lived in that small house except for a lady servant - Martha , who was in her early forties ,a dog named oscar and now madhu.
Martha received madhu warmly and gave her a letter.
martha: it's from jr. kundra.
madhu was surprised at the was martha addressed mr. kundra's son but anyways she continued with her letter.

hi,
i don't know your name and even don't want to. i know u just have shifted here in our so called home but you will have to manage all alone. please do understand. mom and dad and in New York and i don't want to share my privacy with anyone ( sorry to say but even you). i live in another house with my girl friend and dare you say anything to papa about her. say to Martha if you need anything. she too needs a company and i guess you two would have great time together.
thanks.

jr. kundra

madhu finished reading letter . is he really mr. kundra's son?? she tried hard to remember if he ever adopted any boy. cause mr. mohan kundra was one of the most generous man she had  ever seen but this !!! he definitely wasn't his son.

part 2:
Edited by kendra - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kendra thumbnail
INDEX -

part 1 : page 1
part 2 : page 4
part 3 : page 12
part 4 : page 16
part 5 : page 20
part 6 : page 27
part 7 : page 33
part 8:  page 34
Edited by kendra - 11 years ago
Kendra u never intentionaaly copied someone's work so it was not ur mistakes. Storyline clash. Some people purely copy updates of other people and wow what a letter javascript:AddEmoticon('🤣') what a welcome hmm update soon and me first to cmmntEdited by deepak148 - 11 years ago
kendra thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepak148

Kendra u never intentionaaly copied someone's work so it was not ur mistakes. Storyline clash. Some people purely copy updates of other people and wow what a letter javascript:AddEmoticon('🤣') what a welcome hmm update soon and me first to cmmnt

thanks
even itf the storyline clashed then people could say it politely also. but some r so rude
sweetdear thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
What a come back Kendra..😉..it's awesome and loved it a lot ðŸ˜ƒ..do continue soon..so is this gonna be SS or FF😆?? Guess doesn't matter cos I like your style of storytelling ..so update soon😳
ColdEnchantress thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Grt start.. Please update soon!
Desire6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Gud start nd lkd d letter very much continue soon.
heycookie thumbnail
Welcome back kendra🤗
glad to see u writting once again😃
I LOVE UR FFs alots n now this SS is super
love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Amazing
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Kendra.. I like this story..

do continue.. asap
My_VivJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
HAPPY TO SEE U BACK WID AN AWESOME SS...LOVED D 1ST PART...UPDATE SOON...