Posted: 11 years ago
Awesome game Mudra ji..

I would like to gift some super sexy night gowns to Nidhi, so that Ashu stops reading the book in the night..Edited by sukirti - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Roza_DU

MM badly needs exorcism...so I will provide an exorciser  to drive away evil spirits left by Mallu & Khushi πŸ˜†...sorry MudraπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†
Originally posted by turags

I would like to gift Australian Citizenship to Mallika...

Pt to be noted: NOT DUEL Citizenship...

Baap re Baap yeh toh MudraMallika ka post hain re...Bhago!!!! 

Originally posted by ttrocks

Word Mudraji. Whatever little screenspace he is given, he simply rocks all those scenes... I badly miss his witty and funny on-liners in earlier episodes. The one I cant stop laughing is when Nidhi had decided to quit KGH coz she didnt want to become a DR, Rangu had said something like:"Jesus Christ ne apna last supper apne followers ke sath liye tha aur next day woh crucify ho gaye they, aaj main bhi aapke saath last coffee pee raha hoon..." 🀣🀣 Very sad to see that later on CVs turned his character as someone who can provide comical relief only...😑 His track with pharma-company guy had lot of potential but it didnt get executed well😲

I love Anji too -- she is too cute!! And best friend for Nidhi. Loved her as a girl with head and heart both in proper place during AshNi falling in love process.☺️
Agree 
Originally posted by mudraswathi

Yes. There should have been more footage on RAnji... Vishal is a very good actor.😊
He is just amazing πŸ˜³ Sadly we didn't got to see more of him n RanJi..
I would like to gift  mudraswathi a chocolate gift box πŸ˜ƒ Because I  like her innocence πŸ€—

Valentine candy

Vow!!!! Thambu...here ..take one for your self too...😊

Awww!!!!  Thank you jee...πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€— You are my innocent friend mudraswathi jee ...

here is another gift for you πŸ˜ƒ