Barun Sobti's Movies (9): Discuss here Only - Page 9

Posted: 11 years ago
chalo I am 11 pages late...but congrats on the new thread😃
Hello Polly, Hi Vasu and Sama...and bluebaloon...

Pollyji...ur signature rocks😆 
Originally posted by simim

chalo I am 11 pages late...but congrats on the new thread😃
Hello Polly, Hi Vasu and Sama...and bluebaloon...

Pollyji...ur signature rocks😆

I'm trying very hard to stick to it simiji.
Originally posted by IFaddictinUS

Yes ! L...O...V... E ... D it ! He's looking so adorable . And as somebody mentioned earlier .. Healthy too in SPL pics he was looking so painfully thin !

Yes. And you know me...so happy to get more black shirt pics!!! The one with the tiny tea cup has an awesome expression!
Simi..hi ! :))) was trying not to mention Polly's signature in case she got distracted and slipped up ;) ... Par sach main Polly jaise karegi tu ?
Originally posted by polly2312

Yes. And you know me...so happy to get more black shirt pics!!! The one with the tiny tea cup has an awesome expression!

People were talking about hands .. and I was like what hands..,chehre se Nazar nahi hath tee ..
Hawww... 😲

Vasuji...this sacrifice is for getting good update about Barun...and already finding it so hard to maintain it!

Originally posted by IFaddictinUS

Simi..hi ! :))) was trying not to mention Polly's signature in case she got distracted and slipped up ;) ... Par sach main Polly jaise karegi tu ?

IKR...just to remind Polly that this disclaimer is not JUST for the movie thread😆😆😆

No yaar...I did see the face...but in that pic...his hands are looking so nice...the way he is holding that tiny cup.
Originally posted by simim

IKR...just to remind Polly that this disclaimer is not JUST for the movie thread😆😆😆

I know...and that is making it so tough. Samaji is having a blast.
Originally posted by polly2312

No yaar...I did see the face...but in that pic...his hands are looking so nice...the way he is holding that tiny cup.

His hands always look nice...even in the show...with that faded dhaga and the ring