26-12

why is this show stuck ?? .

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

anishetty01

Goldie

anishetty01

Posted: 11 March 2013 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
I was so looking forward to this show. But recently I am so dissapointed. The show is just draggin. Tell me what the F*&% is a terrorist doing kidnapping a whole family - raw agent who was also an ISI agent is now heading the investigation ... rashmi seems to be in a fix all the time - randeep cant seem do do anything ..randeep had not told rashmi abt shahana - and today rashmi didnt tell randeep that shahana has threatened to shoot the kid ... how come none of the people take police help ??

Come one how come the Indian intelligence hasnt figured out what is going on. The comissioner of police hasnt  figured out jaddah .. no has figured out anything .. in the whole plot 2612 has come and gone and nothing has happened!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smartdeepanjalianjali

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "why is this show stuck ?? ." in 26-12 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Neetu_Unleashed

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 6:04am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kash_meet10.FieryPhoenix.vicaev

smartdeep

smartdeep

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neetu_Unleashed

a daily soap can provide entertainment not logic. so enjoy the entertainment and forget the logic SIMPLE !!! 

it is not a daily soap like saas bahu...its on terrorism...so there should be some logic and reality...how come a terrorist work so openly under the nose of every1 ...even ppls like CM...just bcoz she shows a drama of saving her...RAW is so loose that he dont knw abt zadda...and its a horrifying thing if in our RAW is ppl like zadda...our india is not safe at all...but i dnt think such type of ppls exists in agencies like RAW...

so in all ...its not a saas bahu drama soap...and based on terrorism ...so there should be feel of that...not like of a daily soap...i 100% agree with the poster of topic...and for god sake dont see it like daily soap saas bahu type...for that u can have long list...but not this!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anishetty01

Neetu_Unleashed

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.