Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Channa_mereyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: pinkeye

I love tea and u cn say dt is one nasha i hv.

Sona i hv nthing to say abt attention seekers.

sometime i really dont understand what they actually want๐Ÿ˜ณ khair chodo.
pinkeye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sonaholic

sometime i really dont understand what they actually want๐Ÿ˜ณ khair chodo.

kya chahte hain? god knws and i am least interested.
bt nt getting enuf attention in certain threads are making them look mre desperate.
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: pinkeye

yaha par discussion kaun se topic pe ho rahi hain? ad ya
phir ipk fiasco.

๐Ÿ˜† was talkin abt how ASR stood out among innumerable similar characters on TV..
pinkeye thumbnail

Originally posted by: riti4u

๐Ÿ˜†was talkin abt how ASR stood out among innumerable similar characters on TV..

oh thanks Riti. just read urs and Tanya posts and u echoed my thoughts.

People cn deny as mch as they want and try to prove Sobti meant nthing, the truth
remains dt Sobti has equal cntribution if nt mre making d shw popular.
and the person who himself left fr doing other gud work is actually shwing
double standards while talking abt another individual with so mch biasness
and bitterness.
polly_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Payal...I am actually starting to feel a little bad for LM. I am sure every person behind the scene is not a saint. But it was LM's words that got 'manipulated' & printed. Now he will be constantly mocked for it...even though I am sure he never wanted his 'conversation' published.

But the thing is...after the whole mess...he said something about media manipulation, but never said anything good about Barun...just a line of appreciation...even for the sake of formality! That is the norm right? And why the hell did he go to kenya? He pretty much hung out with only barun & daljeet. So he is definitely in good terms with Barun. Then why can't he spare a few good words about him on the web after the mess...just as a small way to make up for his mistake? Why is he good friends with Barun but not being nice to his fans?
Edited by polly2312 - 11 years ago
riti4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: polly2312

Payal...I am actually starting to feel a little bad for LM. I am sure every person behind the scene is not a saint. But it was LM's words that got 'manipulated' & printed. Now he will be constantly mocked for it...even though I am sure he never wanted his 'conversation' published.

But the thing is...after the whole mess...he said something about media manipulation, but never said anything good about Barun...just a line of appreciation...even for the sake of formality! That is the norm right? And why the hell did he go to kenya? He pretty much hung out with only barun & daljeet. So he is definitely in good terms with Barun. Then why can't he spare a few good words about him on the web after the mess...just as a small way to make up for his mistake? Why is he good friends with Barun but not being nice to his fans?

๐Ÿ˜Š I think LM is full of himself.. i m nt sure how much connected he is with ipk..bt he is very fond of ASR though he never speak a word of praise abt barun.. I think some fans do overreact at times and I think a bit too harsh on him..but he shud realise that work speaks more than words..
riti4u thumbnail
hey Ashwini if you are here...I saw your comment on barun's profile...buddy..no matter how many comments you make..total points for comment is 300 (that is max points) second one gets point relatively...similarly 450 are max points for views and 500 for fans..they are constant and these points never change..barun has max in comments n fans..we need to improve in views...
vaatuhaara thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

may be... for some, business  n friendship r two distinct things...๐Ÿ˜ฒ
pinkeye thumbnail

words should be chosen very carefully Pallavi.Plus he is a pro in his job and
when u hold so mch important post u shd be very responsible in giving ur
views. He cd hv given a detached indifferent answer. His cmments reflected
badly on him and nt Barun. He got bashed, attacked and nt Sobti.
wht relationship he shares with Barun personally its irrelevant here. it was
about working skills abt his colleague. cmparing colleagues and trying to
prove a point shwed he had biasness towards female lead. it was uncalld
fr, he wants to praise one mre please do that bt nt by belittling d other.
then automatically u r giving opportunity to people to think dt u r biased.
there is no harm in being modest when u belong to a people's profession.
is he bitter to Barun fans?

I dnt feel sorry for people whom I dnt knw and thus LM is nt applicable.
pinkeye thumbnail
I would jst say LM cmments annoyed me dts it. aage uski
marzi jo bolna chahe bole.

bt those light camera angle talks were funny and made him
laughing stock.