Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Her God becomes her servant...

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Jeevika Di. Manu ki Zindagi...proves once again why she is 'Ek hazaron mein...' for her Manu. Saving her life thrice is one thing but now she is willing to put herself on a 'lower' pedestal to serve her baby sister. She has been warned by her husband and her brother-in-law to stay away but can she help herself? No. When it comes to Manu, she cannot. Manvi sees her as her GOD, someone she worships but how will she feel when that God has gone to such extremes to make sure she doesn't face any trouble. She hides herself under the veil and pretends to be a maid who is willing to work for mere 50 rupees. Not that she needs the money or anything but this is Di's love for Manu. I hope the revelation to Manvi will be a heart touching one. Di HAS to help her Manu! Its unwillingly her will. How will Manu react seeing her God as her servant?Edited by *Reemz* - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome post.
Jeevika again proved that she is hazaron wali behna. She dnt mind going to any extent for manvi. Thats y Di is always no.1 for manvi.Edited by ..aastha.. - 11 years ago
BaraniK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome Post N Very Well Written.Loved The Title Of The Post  👏

Exited To See The Revelation Of Jeevika In Front Of Manu.
Neha.K. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
:) Beautiful post by Beeji :)

and people are having problem with didi became maid instead of sending a real maid...
lemme show the difference.. it was just in todays epi when she was going to feed Manvi Kheer... and Manvi said kheer toh jiju de gaye the...
and then What was Jeevika's reply?????
She said: Di ki banayi kheer aur di ke haath se khaayi kheer mein farak hota hai...

jab itni si baat mein farak ho sakta hai toh yahan toh baat hi Mannu ki care, uski help, uske comfort ki hai?? Ek maid sara kaam chahe karegi, woh pyar, woh care de paayegi jo DI khud Mannu ko degi uske paas hoke? No!!

Hasaaane aur Khushi dene mein farak hota hai...

BaraniK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Neha.K.

:) Beautiful post by Beeji :)

and people are having problem with didi became maid instead of sending a real maid...
lemme show the difference.. it was just in todays epi when she was going to feed Manvi Kheer... and Manvi said kheer toh jiju de gaye the...
and then What was Jeevika's reply?????
She said: Di ki banayi kheer aur di ke haath se khaayi kheer mein farak hota hai...

jab itni si baat mein farak ho sakta hai toh yahan toh baat hi Mannu ki care, uski help, uske comfort ki hai?? Ek maid sara kaam chahe karegi, woh pyar, woh care de paayegi jo DI khud Mannu ko degi uske paas hoke? No!!

Hasaaane aur Khushi dene mein farak hota hai...

Well Said Neha.👏.Agree With U.
_Capsicum_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful post...
Hats off to Jeevika 👏
She is truely the EK HAZAARON WALI BEHNA
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ..aastha..

Awesome post.
Jeevika again proved that she is hazaron wali behna. She dnt mind going to any extent for manvi. Thats y Di is always no.1 for manvi.

Here Manu feels Di can't help her even if she wants to but Jeevika finds a way anyway :) Absolutely beautiful!
EHMMBH-lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
And once more she goes out of her way, out of her comfort zone to comfort and protect her Manu. I love them.
AngelicDesires thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
You know, i'd be very honest here and tell you i am not at all watching the show coz of a busy schedule, but today i just read the WU and i was literally crying at the precap. A person who is next to God for some one, cant see her in any sort of pain and so takes up an Avatar of a servant. A beautiful selfless love portrayed! The actual scene is surely going to make me cry..! Whenever Maanvi has felt helpless, its Jeevika who comes up with ideas and takes her out of her problems. Yes people have problems with it but i find it pure, selfless love! 
EHMMBH-lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
AngelicDesires - very well said. I also got a quick update of the episode before I saw it and hearing it itself was so touching.. trust me you will love it. and specially the precap.