Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

nivjaiswal

Groupbie

nivjaiswal

Posted: 23 July 2006 at 4:54pm | IP Logged

22nd july CID old  The case of the murder in the Interrogation room

Part 1

Kay So There's A Man Who Is IN his house alone he's closing all of his windows and door's. until someone knocks , he asks who's there ? The Person Answeres it's me your wife. so he asks is anyone else with you? the wife says no theres no one with me. so he opens the door then he closes it quickly. (his wife is in the house) So The wife asks why do you look so scared the husband says because remember that guy threatend me in public that he would kill me . the wife says oh he can't do anything like that . So then  someone else knocks  and the the man again says who's there? no one answers. he asks several times but still no one answers . so then the person outside the house shoots the man . but the wife didn't die. then afterwards, the Cid People come and ask what had happened. Then the wife explains that there was going to be a new chairman for something so they were going to choose between the Mr.Davanat and my husband. And That There was going to be a party at some hotel. So The cid people go to the place and ask the guy are you Mr. Davanat  he says yes  i am mr.davanat so then they say we are cid people we need to ask you some questions about t a murder that happened earlier. so they take him to a room and they were told some parts of the story that he needed to know.  then the itention goes on a another cid officer the cid officer goes up to officer daksh and says go and stand near the outside of this rooms door dont let anyone get in. the itention goes back to the Mr. davanat... afterwards Mr.Davanat asks for a drink of water so one of the cid people get the water from a fridge. after he drinks the water he starts coughing a little. the officers ask are you alright? the itention goes on Oficcer Daksh Who is guarding the door. soon Mr. Davanat's wife and there lawyer come and say we want to go in. he protests alot but they  defeat him so they go in and see Mr. davanat's dead body. and then the wife starts  crying and blaming the cid officers for killing her husband. then theres  a case on the cid special bereau. in court. (but the case doesn't start until i think part 2)  and then at night in cid special bereau lab daksh creeps in and keeps doing something. then the lab lady comes in and says something to daksh she see that daksh took some thing from the lab and put it in his  pocket. then she says daksh take it out of yout pocket. she holds  a gun in her hands pointing it to daksh then part one finishes with a sound of  a gun shot. Hope you enjoyed the writing part of part 1. Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "22nd july CID old The case of the murder" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nivjaiswal

Groupbie

nivjaiswal

Posted: 23 July 2006 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nivjaiswal

22nd july CID old  The case of the murder in the Interrogation room

Part 1

Kay So There's A Man Who Is IN his house alone he's closing all of his windows and door's. until someone knocks , he asks who's there ? The Person Answeres it's me your wife. so he asks is anyone else with you? the wife says no theres no one with me. so he opens the door then he closes it quickly. (his wife is in the house) So The wife asks why do you look so scared the husband says because remember that guy threatend me in public that he would kill me . the wife says oh he can't do anything like that . So then  someone else knocks  and the the man again says who's there? no one answers. he asks several times but still no one answers . so then the person outside the house shoots the man . but the wife didn't die. then afterwards, the Cid People come and ask what had happened. Then the wife explains that there was going to be a new chairman for something so they were going to choose between the Mr.Davanat and my husband. And That There was going to be a party at some hotel. So The cid people go to the place and ask the guy are you Mr. Davanat  he says yes  i am mr.davanat so then they say we are cid people we need to ask you some questions about t a murder that happened earlier. so they take him to a room and they were told some parts of the story that he needed to know.  then the itention goes on a another cid officer the cid officer goes up to officer daksh and says go and stand near the outside of this rooms door dont let anyone get in. the itention goes back to the Mr. davanat... afterwards Mr.Davanat asks for a drink of water so one of the cid people get the water from a fridge. after he drinks the water he starts coughing a little. the officers ask are you alright? the itention goes on Oficcer Daksh Who is guarding the door. soon Mr. Davanat's wife and there lawyer come and say we want to go in. he protests alot but they  defeat him so they go in and see Mr. davanat's dead body. and then the wife starts  crying and blaming the cid officers for killing her husband. then theres  a case on the cid special bereau. in court. (but the case doesn't start until i think part 2)  and then at night in cid special bereau lab daksh creeps in and keeps doing something. then the lab lady comes in and says something to daksh she see that daksh took some thing from the lab and put it in his  pocket. then she says daksh take it out of yout pocket. she holds  a gun in her hands pointing it to daksh then part one finishes with a sound of  a gun shot. Hope you enjoyed the writing part of part 1. Smile

that was good

Sano88

IF-Veteran Member

Sano88

Posted: 24 July 2006 at 6:29am | IP Logged
thanks alot!!!

ashausha

Groupbie

ashausha

Posted: 24 July 2006 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
post the link

aish2