Plz I want IMaM

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

PSYCO

PSYCO

Posted: 11 March 2013 at 11:01am | IP Logged
I want to see imam in this show..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Plz I want IMaM" in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

IF-Sizzlerz

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 11 March 2013 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Hell NO! Not interested to watch that arrogant sissy in ds show! If he is contemplated about being taking to show, before it happens so i would want show to get closed ! I bet he would do no8ing other than insulting fellow guests and bragging about his skills that are as vacuous as his mind yet he does not get tired telling them to others everywhere.

GETGOIN

kasrana

Coolbie

kasrana

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 4:08am | IP Logged
i so want to c IMAM!!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.