Thanks!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: .Priya2000.

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="4" color="#669966">I really loved Aryan and Madhu scenes ⭐️⭐️maybe because she turns her jovial self with the kid and smile genuinely that was missing after this revenge track . I am cool with Sultan and Madhu ⭐️scenes too ; Sultan finally sees someone retorting and that I loved . RK getting jealous was too good ⭐️.</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="4" color="#669966">Nice post 👍🏼</font>

I want more of such scenes <3 Thanks Priya!   😊
This content was originally posted by: HarikaDDian

<font color="#990099" size="3">
so true i loved their scene..its refreshing from than usal Humilations,ego🥱..a little smile came to my face automaticlly.subala chemistry during that Gun scene were too good..he didnt Manhandling her..he respect women i guess..and madhu's lecture about parents will sure make some changes in his behaviour towards his son</font>

Agree Harika! ⭐️

Bold 1 - WORD! That's the exact reason I really loved the episode. A fresh episode indeed!

Bold 2- Love this about his character! Hope it always remains!

Underline - Let's Hope So! 😊
This content was originally posted by: Thesaurus

madhu aryan were super cute..

and sultan-madhu..super intense..
loved them..

Agree.
This content was originally posted by: KittuPratzz

For starters...i like the cute boy..Aaryan...oh god he is just a kid..and his expressions..👏wen he gets scared we literally feel for him...ohh poor boy

though i like the bonding and scenes r cute and refreshing..but slightly didnt enjoy the epi..reasons..hmm...after aaryan i like AR aka Sultan ...he has simple dialogues...no bbb nor dragging the dialogue. CUT short!!!😆😆

Ohh well nice post da...

True. Sultan is few of words. No nonsense type attitude man. His actions speak louder than words!;)

bigddfan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes really wonderful episode. best part it was total MB episode. loved her scenes with Aryan soo cute and her dialogues with sultan. enjoying the show very much😊
This content was originally posted by: titli4love

<font color="#990099">Agree with u..Sultan n Madhu's screen presence was good.It has already started effecting Rk
😃
</font>

LOL! Poor RK. He even went to Madhu's house in the precap. Excited for tomorrow's episode.
This content was originally posted by: -nee-

they were choo cute!!
i want more of them !!

Same here! 😆
-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Loved tonight episode and we got so many of Madhu.

Aryanbala indeed so cute and rocking. 😳

DD and the child has chubby cheeks and look so cute.

Loved AR too and so far I didn't see nay negativity in his character except his profession.

So lets see what is his story. I am loving his scenes with Madhu.

Rk had nothing much to do, I feel tonight just a similar scene of him we saw before in other episodes too. Tomorrow I feel we will see more of him.
Edited by Shahisthi - 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: bigddfan1

yes really wonderful episode. best part it was total MB episode. loved her scenes with Aryan soo cute and her dialogues with sultan. enjoying the show very much😊

Yes, it was totally Madhuliocious episode with the new entries. Saturday episode made me so bored because of less Madhu, but satisfied with today's episode!   😊