Punar Vivah Live Updates..!! 11.03.13 - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Yash looks shocked and sad..
everyone sees sad..

Akash says.. i dont think anyone can answer that.. u stopped me with your word but for once ask my destiny-maker if he can fulfill my demands.. i have only 4 demands.. if u can fulfill that then its ok..
1. All that is Yash bhai's , that will be mine from today.
2. from today, Yash bhai will never raise his hand on me.
3. the life that i have lived for 30 years, that will be Yash bhai's from today.
4. In front of the world, this man will say proudly that he is my father.. meaning that i am the legitimate son of the Scindias and Yash bhai is the illegitimate son.

All look shocked...
Yash has tears in his eyes...
Aarti looks confused..

Akash says.. no one is saying anything.. did u see, no one says anything.. i can see u mum as well.. i am leaving now..

Gayatri says.. stop Akash.. whatever u wanted, u get it.. name, fame respect everything... from today, Akash is this house's legitimate son and Yash, your father's illegitimate son..
Akash holds Gayatri's hand..

Bua says.. i cant believe this bhabhi.. how can u behave like this with our Yash.. this cant happen.. u have given all your love to him for 30 years... think again..

Yash says.. like Maa.. i take all of Akash's demands.. Maa has promised and I will help u..

Papa S says.. Yash..

Yash says.. Bauji.. at least i can do this much.. that i can fulfill the duties of a son..

Yash goes to Gayatri and bends down to take her blessings..
Gayatri hesitates and puts her hand on his head and half way says be happy..
She takes off her hand and goes inside crying..

Bua looks sad.. all are sad...
Ishita smiles..
Akash looks at Yash.. Yash goes inside...

Yash is in his room packing his stuff..

Aarti comes in and says.. why yash ji.. why did u promise mummy ji something that hurts u so much to fulfill..

Yash says.. for Maa's happiness.. so that Maa can fulfill her promise.. and what is bigger for a son..

Aarti says.. i am with you in all your decisions..

Yash and Aarti start to pack..

kitni baaten plays in background...

Yash looks around at his room...

Yash remembers Gayatri's words that she said sometime back..

Gayatri sits in her room crying...

Aarti looks at Yash crying...

Yash and Aarti hug..

PS: I AM SORRY FOR THIS IMMENSE DELAY... MY NET WAS BEING EXTREMELY PROBLEMATIC.. πŸ˜”
😲😲😲! Aakash didn't flutter a bit with his demands..
what is with g3..she is seriously suffering from amnesia..is she is out of her mind??..ugggh,..seriously bua is way better than aakash and ishita..😑😑
Akash comes in their room..

Akash says.. why did u pack everything.. ohh u are emptying the room.. waah son should be like you.. this is less in me which i want to remove.. i think u didnt hear me clearly outside.. all yours is mine now.. ur clothes.. ur watch.. ur shining shoes.. all are mine and will be here... everything in the bag and in this room is mine.. Akash's Scindia's

Yash and Aarti leave the bags and are leaving with the family photo frame..

Akash says.. cant u understand.. everything is mine.. that photo frame as well.. leave it here..

Yash looks absolutely angry.. Aarti looks shocked...
i will sue u in american court...gayatri...ishita n aakash
PRECAP:
Akash is sitting on Yash's workplace on the mattress..
Yash is standing there..

Akash says.. didnt u understand by all that was yours is mine now.. even i want to see that how a man sits on the ground who used to sit on the carpet...
okay i take my word back..i hate aakash so much now..what does he think of himself ..he is behaving as if he is the king of the world😑..

guys i have a doubt..since yash's room and his blongings became aakash's does aarthi's belonging too will now belong to ishita
??
Aakash is too much!! πŸ˜‘😑😑 Can't take what he's doing to Yash!! πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Hate Ishita's expressions! Through her expressions.. I know she's the one who had been planning all these! πŸ˜‘πŸ₯±!!

Thanks for the LU Abby! πŸ€— 

Off to watch the episode! πŸ˜‰
thank u so much abby for the LU ...u kept us all entertaining..