Diya Aur Baati Hum

<3 SurYastic Episode <3 - Page 2

.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Farhanu i am die πŸ˜† 🀣 by reading your analysis. I missed Chotu's presence after many episodes.😳. Lovely song to go with.πŸ‘πŸΌ.

Was it really SurYastic episode? .

Cat-fight between Daisa - Bhabho was really wild. (It remained me our fight who'll create thread n how we spammed SheeBz inbox few weeks back.🀣.)

SoorYa catch-fall scene in the storeroom.☺️. (I felt Sooraj was informing Sandhya thru his eyes expressions - Ek Chumma tu mujh ko Udhaar dayi de..πŸ˜†.) Par Bechare ka valuable time waste to balance my Sandy baby.🀒.

N what to say about Bhabho.. She wants taabar from SoorYa but don't understand that she should allow SoorYa to spend time alone in night whenever they're desperate for romance n tension-free.πŸ˜‰. But nahi, she will keep them busy with work..

In GG-room Sooraj was looking like a baby boy when he pretend to get angry from Sandhya. I felt this time Sandhya act as a mother n Sooraj as a son.😲. Anyhow, It was a very good scene. I am not expecting continuation of the scene tomorrow by looking @ history of DABH.πŸ˜•.

I agree with you CV's showing SoorYa more passionate than before although they should begin to show it after Singapore confession track but better late than never.😳.

Overall, Enjoyable + lighthearted episode.❀️
Edited by ami_dabh - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Superman.

i already did, meat-head

its not comment..u pig headπŸ˜‰
..Anusha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Faru ji ... πŸ˜†   your song selections are getting quite vintage now. Keep going and we'll end up in the 60s ... that song selection may be too racy for SurYa though. Maybe 1940s will fit. 
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
haha...nice analysis farhana...yes truly a Suryastic episode!

as you said, better enjoy suryastic moments now because the CVs are geared up to show Momli-ful episodes in which we are going to see Surya-logy vs Bhabo-ism and for the entertainment part it's going to be full of Meena-ness only...and I'm looking forward to it too πŸ˜† 

Anushaji, I personally feel old songs suit surya more than the new ones...they are a little bit old fashioned and shy-shy but I really like them that way πŸ˜³
-SamiR- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hahahah! The next scene picture! πŸ˜† I'm willing to put money on that!

Nice post farhana!

I just don't get why Sandhya couldn't have taken a couple more steps to see who Emily was talking to! πŸ˜• 
vish.naren thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
awww, looks like a great episode...! 

I would be following all this on weekend basis from now on...!! (sigh)πŸ˜’

thanks for the lovely thread n song Faru Di...!
.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Woohooo! Bahut hi SurYastic episode tha. Farhanu toh kitani 'gulabi - neeli - hari - peeli" ho gayi thi dekh ke.☺️.
SwerveBae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: udnis

its not comment..u pig headπŸ˜‰

Kamini
farhana874 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Dadda...Gaali mat sikho!😳
SwerveBae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2