Debate Mansion

Principles - Page 8

boreddamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: BirdieNumNum

i think it is important to be someone of fixed and unbending principles, the first of which is to be flexible at all times.😊

πŸ‘ πŸ˜† Now that's the best principle I have heard so far .. well except the ones by Heisenberg.. he's an awesome dude! 
Edited by boreddamsel - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

boreddamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hmm.. I know I said Heisenberg is cool.. but have you heard about this guy named Godel.. who basically said that it is impossible to be completely accurate! I refused to believe that .. 'coz that's what he wanted me to do right! πŸ˜› 

Hmm.. I still don't get that guy even after all these years! 
_Angie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

i think it is important to be someone of fixed and unbending principles, the first of which is to be flexible at all times.😊

Sounds like  sane advice, as long as  it can be effortless πŸ˜†.  A rigid attitude is a recipe for   the stress hormones to go skyrocketing πŸ˜›

Forever-KA thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: K.Universe.

Dang!
If it makes it any better, I am not one of them. I would like to add that I thoroughly enjoyed our little discussion on neurons, synapses and action potentials and look forward to another round, only this time more in depth.

Thanks Mr. K for clarification though to be honest I know you are beyond these things. Yes that was a great discussion however it got little complex and therefore I pulled out. lol. I have observed you over time and I have noticed your interest, sincerity, effort, attention to detail and not to forget knowledge on these issues. I will not get into discussion with you just for the sake of it. I pulled out when there was more reading required and was no longer a matter of my knowledge on that subject. If I get to read those articles then I will try to repond to that problem. If not I know that your quest for answers will continue anyway. thanks again.

This content was originally posted by: lonely0planet

πŸ˜†.. interesting .. thanks for your wonderful advice...i dont care either ..just a bunch of losers on IF trying to prove something(best known to themselves may be). and when you give them back it gets even.. though thats unlime me.. i dont like staying angry for long.
so I wasn't talking about forum members but generally how bankers are perceived  especially in Eurozone. financial houses are condemned for a number of scams affecting economies and for fat bonuses..😊(shhh...)

PS: history may be something else but in its current state indian race is unhappy and aggressive in my experience... yeah.. even if you dont live there any more.

lol okay. yes it is not easy to forget and forgive when people go after you. however ignoring, forgetting, forgiving is the best feeling believe me. it just makes one more confident of ownself.
ok i thought you were talking about forum issues.

Indian/Desi race has been ruled for a long time. They have been suppressed. Different people from all over the world have  used them and controlled them for centuries. In recent years they have become independent and therefore are now utilizing their potential, living freely and doing good. With this comes aggressivenes and eagerness to  try to assert themselves and basically feel important. With time they will mature and realize that such attitudes are not reflective of their achievement. That will be their optimal time not now.

Then like other developed nations they will sustain and later reach a stagnant point. Arrogance will then creep in and that will be their decline and a new power will emerge and take over. Its a game of musical chairs. This whole process will run for a long time and we will not be there to see through. This is how population behaves.

At then end - a big bang. lol.
BirdieNumNum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: boreddamsel

πŸ‘ πŸ˜† Now that's the best principle I have heard so far .. well except the ones by Heisenberg.. he's an awesome dude! 

lol yeah he was quite a guy. Anyone who could operate on the Tube-light Principle had to be! In order to change a lightbulb, he would take two physicists along, one to hold the bulb and another to rotate the universe. πŸ˜†

btw, these are jokes about physicists one learned in college. Part of the curriculumπŸ˜† 
BirdieNumNum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _Angie_

Sounds like  sane advice, as long as  it can be effortless πŸ˜†.  A rigid attitude is a recipe for   the stress hormones to go skyrocketing πŸ˜›

absolutely. I think being flexible and creative allows one to stay youthful. πŸ˜Š
Vintage.Wine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

lol good one.πŸ‘

ok seriouslyπŸ˜‰, did you know that Heisenberg never got any speeding ticket? See, whenever a cop would stop him and ask "do you know how fast you were going?", he'd say "no. But i know where i am."πŸ˜†

Hahahaa ..Smart guy indeed  ..πŸ˜†  ..This is why I like Heisenberg more than Einstein ..Cause Einstein always made everyone ..Every observer, even the cops . the party to his crimes ...πŸ˜†

Vintu ...
πŸ˜›
Vintage.Wine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

lol yeah he was quite a guy. Anyone who could operate on the Tube-light Principle had to be! In order to change a lightbulb, he would take two physicists along, one to hold the bulb and another to rotate the universe. πŸ˜†

btw, these are jokes about physicists one learned in college. Part of the curriculumπŸ˜† 

What enthuses me more is Heisenberg versus Einstein debate ...πŸ˜† ..Both had funny accents ...And the way they would demean each other was even funner ...Beats even Joseph Heller ...πŸ˜†

Vintu ...πŸ˜›
LovelyPlanet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lol okay. yes it is not easy to forget and forgive when people go after you. however ignoring, forgetting, forgiving is the best feeling believe me. it just makes one more confident of ownself.
ok i thought you were talking about forum issues.

Indian/Desi race has been ruled for a long time. They have been suppressed. Different people from all over the world have  used them and controlled them for centuries. In recent years they have become independent and therefore are now utilizing their potential, living freely and doing good. With this comes aggressivenes and eagerness to  try to assert themselves and basically feel important. With time they will mature and realize that such attitudes are not reflective of their achievement. That will be their optimal time not now.

Then like other developed nations they will sustain and later reach a stagnant point. Arrogance will then creep in and that will be their decline and a new power will emerge and take over. Its a game of musical chairs. This whole process will run for a long time and we will not be there to see through. This is how population behaves.

At then end - a big bang. lol.
[/QUOTE]
I have forgiven and forgotten.. its just my dry sense of humour which most of the people don't find me funny..πŸ˜† except myself.
well said.. though some exceptional Indians have evolved .. im one exampleπŸ˜›.. so you can see already πŸ˜‰

Forever-KA thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: lonely0planet

I have forgiven and forgotten.. its just my dry sense of humour which most of the people don't find me funny..πŸ˜† except myself.
well said.. though some exceptional Indians have evolved .. im one exampleπŸ˜›.. so you can see already πŸ˜‰

thats great attitude i.e. if you really have. lol. joking.

oh dont be hard on yourself. we are not clowns that people would find us funny always. you are fine when it comes to sense of humor.

lol. yes exceptions are always there. when we talk about such things it usually on population scale.  
Edited by King-Anu - 11 years ago