Page 9 of 10

starsanjana

IF-Rockerz

starsanjana

Posted: 03 April 2013 at 11:29am | IP Logged
well writtrn

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mayyo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Because They're Boys (Page 9)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mayyo

IF-Sizzlerz

mayyo

Posted: 03 April 2013 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starsanjana

well writtrn

Thank you! Smile

Tohru

IF-Rockerz

Tohru

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 6:30am | IP Logged
nice work Star

but thank GOD i never face this crap i grewup with two brothers but daddy always love & supported me in my every decision yes mom often get worried but its in her nature LOL i never heard this sentences from my parents because they are boys even my brothers never said this either
yes granny said it often but who listen LOL

mayyo

mayyo

IF-Sizzlerz

mayyo

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tohru

nice workStar

but thank GOD i never face this crap i grewup with two brothers but daddy always love & supported me in my every decision yes mom often get worried but its in her nature LOL i never heard this sentences from my parents because they are boys even my brothers never said this either
yes granny said it often but who listen LOL

Thank you! Smile

You're very lucky to have such a loving and supportive family. Smile

Tohru

maha2us

IF-Dazzler

maha2us

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:12am | IP Logged
The poem is a beautiful one. It says the truth that parents themselves believe a girl is inferior to her brothers and boys. Somehow this false belief has been carried through generations. It is definitely a false belief because God never created woman to be treated in an inferior way. What is really painful is there are some capabilities God has given a woman which no one is talking about and those are the capabilities which has done a lot of wonders in this World. A woman has greater capability to receive God's grace which really is seen in her immense motherly love. We really have seen a man who goes into conquering his odds is supported by a mother who consistently listens to him and encourages him and he also adores her a lot. And what a mother does can't be done by a father.    

mayyo

mayyo

IF-Sizzlerz

mayyo

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maha2us

The poem is a beautiful one. It says the truth that parents themselves believe a girl is inferior to her brothers and boys. Somehow this false belief has been carried through generations. It is definitely a false belief because God never created woman to be treated in an inferior way. What is really painful is there are some capabilities God has given a woman which no one is talking about and those are the capabilities which has done a lot of wonders in this World. A woman has greater capability to receive God's grace which really is seen in her immense motherly love. We really have seen a man who goes into conquering his odds is supported by a mother who consistently listens to him and encourages him and he also adores her a lot. And what a mother does can't be done by a father.

I'm glad you liked it. Smile

Very rightly said! A woman wasn't made to be treated as an inferior gender just because she isn't always the breadwinner of the family. And this belief usually overshadows the blessings a woman's or a girl's correct upbringing can bring to the family and to the coming generations in turn...

hunnybunch

IF-Sizzlerz

hunnybunch

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Beautifully penned!
Awww, can so visualize how the busy mummy telling the small girl that she cannot have what her brothers have or do. It is so apt on behalf of the annoyed lil girl.

mayyo

mayyo

IF-Sizzlerz

mayyo

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hunnybunch

Beautifully penned!
Awww, can so visualize how the busy mummy telling the small girl that she cannot have what her brothers have or do. It is so apt on behalf of the annoyed lil girl.

Thank you! Smile

Well, if the busy mommy doesn't pay enough attention to what's going on in her girl's mind, the consequences or the effect on the girl will be grave...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top