RowdyBOSS thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Lets' have a small analysis...😳

OUATIMA:Akshay-Ekta-Milan Luthria

-Film is a sequel of one of the biggest hits/best movies in 2010

-Ekta is a tigress when it comes to promotions

-Milan is a gem of a director and all his recent movies carry  great critics reviews and great WOM,plus Entertainment  Entertainment and Entertainment factor is assured ,hence long run @BO

-Akshay proved himself as an actor many times in past but recently in OMG and  especially in Special 26 surprised  every movie goer/criric with his powerfull performnace.

Chennai Express:SRK-Rohit

-Fim is carring great dose of Entertainment sor sure 

- SRK doing such kind of films after so many years(the last one pure entertainment  was Om Shanti OM in 2008 with Deepika also and that was a huge hit,so his audience are eager to see their Hero in such entertaining film again

also  not to forget SRK is going to give tough competition to Ekta promotions wise😆

-Rohit Shetty:well this man knows how to bring pure enjoyment/entertainment in most of his films  regardless critics views,and who cares,the paying public alawys support his movies anyways,also his movies carry too very good WOM,hence long run @BO.

SO IN THE END OF THE GAME WE WILL SEE BOTH FILMS COEXIST @BO THIS EID,THOUGH THERE WILL BE NO RECCORD BREAKING BUT SURELLY BOTH FILMS WILL SCORE BIG👏

And in the end of story both  Sonakshi and Deepika will get huge benifits with these two biggies😳

Your Views Please😳😳

Edited by RowdyWorld - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I love both Shahrukh and Akshay...both the movies are going to do good...Shahrukh and Akshay are two biggest brand names in BW...they are going to rock this Eid..😎
RowdyBOSS thumbnail
by the way sorry for my simple writing...i know i'm not good at it🤔
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I hope they both do well 😃
blue-ice. thumbnail
Originally posted by: RowdyWorld

by the way sorry for my simple writing...i know i'm not good at it🤔

You write very well...and simple is good on this forum...atleast for me...I don't understand complicated things😭...
RowdyBOSS thumbnail
Originally posted by: blue-ice

You write very well...and simple is good on this forum...atleast for me...I don't understand complicated things😭...

Awww🤗
blue-ice. thumbnail
Originally posted by: RowdyWorld

Awww🤗

🤗
-RaeesRiks- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I am watching both movies and hope both movies do well at the BO if not record breaking

blue-ice. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -ricky-

I am watching both movies and hope both movies do well at the BO if not record breaking

Ricky...its a given that when the movies of two superstars are clashing ...there won't be any record breaking...arre jab cold weather and cricket can stop movies from breaking records...then this is the clash of the titans...If both movies make over a 100 cr each...that will be a record in itself and will prove the star powers of Akshay⭐️ and Shahrukh⭐️
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Didn't both JTHJ and SOS make 100 crores? So CE and OUATIM2 can as well!