Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pal_maan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I actually agree on this. Coz right now, only SP can see the humiliation Arya are facing for family's sake and actually for HIM too. So, he will want to save them from these humiliations. 
I would love if he throws Arya out of SM for their own good... Only then Gayatri will realize the difference between Yash and Akash 
Sri_Radha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice idea.👏.But no one in SM opens their mouth they are spineless😡..Still how many humiliation will they face 😭
lovely_nikki thumbnail
Originally posted by: pal_maan

I actually agree on this. Coz right now, only SP can see the humiliation Arya are facing for family's sake and actually for HIM too. So, he will want to save them from these humiliations. 

I would love if he throws Arya out of SM for their own good... Only then Gayatri will realize the difference between Yash and Akash 

Yes and that's why I want SP to take this step to teach everyone else a lesson 😊
RA17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
really i want themn out of this humilation and ishita jaaal .. soon we eant more arya with aayu mu dikhayi
anushaarja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i want them to leave with everyone asking them to stay... but they will be leaving owing to the humiliations they faced... i want them to leave by their own... not on force by someone :/