Episode 216 Discussion: 11th March 2013

0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Episode 216 Discussion: 11th March 2013

Welcome to the Episode discussion thread which we call as Viewer's and Reader's Respite.  That's very apt, don't you think ? πŸ˜‰. And that proves our objective.

Objective behind the thread is 
  1. It helps in keeping the forum clean without much litter. People just need to fall in a habit.
  2. We can have it like breathers at first followed by analysis. 
  3. It also helps like-minded souls and pals bond and gel together to drop in their thoughts for themselves as breathers and for their friends as a peep into the episode and for others to post their reviews. 
  4. And those from different time-zones, who do not get to watch the episode at this time of telecast (Indian 8:30 PM), without any worry to trace or keep track of all their buddy's posts, they can come here, read with leisure and later post their analysis after watching it from their Time zones. 
  5. Do not litter the thread with chit-chat conversations. A little is permitted to have the friendly atmosphere, but when you feel like chatting more, it is desired you take your conversation with your buddies to alternate venues like chat clubs, pm mode etc.
  6. Quoting Policy: It is desired that people refrain from single, double, triple and multiple quoting of posts on a repetitive basis. They can pick out the parts that they like to quote as opposed to quoting the entire post. It is often seen that we have  to scroll through the pages when all they have done is quoting and more quoting with one line response to the actual post. IF has a rule that more than three times quoting is not allowed. But nowadays as people read IF posts over phone, it is preferred that people do not quote longer posts and just extract the portions of the post that they like to respond to and if they still find it relevant to their thought process then get the entire quoted text.

For those who cannot watch can have the Live/Written Updates.
Today's LU from : Armu4eva
  • There are various other threads all over the forum. Please check out those as well. This is just one choice out of so many.
  • Readers are encouraged to post links of other members posts which had been "delightful read" towards analysis of episodic event/s or character analysis. It becomes an easy navigation in the myriad of posts and pages and can easily be overlooked.
  • The link to present day ED thread is always provided in the previous one discussed.Those who participated in previous thread can go to my posts and check the previous thread to get access to new link. 

Cheers,
SD
Edited by 0-SD-0 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

0-SD-0 thumbnail
Episode Discussion - EOD Summary

Sabki Pungi Baj Gayi including Viewers -  Who started it ? None other than Aryan.

Events of the Episode
Sultan takes Madhu to his place at gunpoint for his son Aryan's delirious demand. Yes, Aryan is sick. RK witnessed this scene from afar in mute fashion. He was unable to see Sultan's face, unable to see the pointed gun at Madhu, but he was able to see mixed expressions of Madhu as she was standing facing him. A knowing expression towards the man who seemed to be holding her waist, and confusing way of looking at him, apprehensive that he is looking at her and to better walk away from there. RK goes back to studio, tries to be in control for few minutes, loses it and snaps at Shraddha and calls Pack-Up. Madhu at Sultan's place tends to Aryan. We see an upset father, concerned father in Sultan, who does not know parenting. We see Aryan, deeply bonding with Madhu so much that he will not let her leave. We also see Sultan confiscate Madhu's cell phone as she is talking to Padmini. Madhu is somehow able to understand all the pain and concern of the father for his kid and lectures him a little about being soft to his son and not be harsh. She is wiling by herself to stay until the kid recovers.

Episode Reviews
The episode has riled the viewers so much that the ED thread and Main Forum, all have made peace with their excitable state with fun posts, satiral posts and realistic posts. Hence, you can read all the pages. However, if you can trust me and really want to tell you which are the meaty and neutral takes ones out of all these posts then they are:

Over the Appeal of the Episode
Page 3 - FazzyBoom - Very balanced take on the emotional appeal of the Episode - Only thing I disagree with FB is that I don't see jealousy dripping from RK yet; though he has been ambushed into getting into that trap. A lot of like minded peeps agree with me there. Barring that FB has given good review on second half of the episode...Re Sultan's emotional state of mind.
Page 3 - Pnars - She advices, how you might be able to like it.

Elsewhere, Soundarya, ritzy09, Sima have liked Aryanbala bonding

Over Construct of the Episode
Page 7 - river123
Page 11 - kodai
Page 11- anastasia21

Over what's being fed to viewers - objectively as it comes
Page 7 - SD - Have tried to see from the logical side, as in the thought and forgetfulness behind the emotions, the forced action or the slowness all getting us a contrast between how RK's drama is realized, but Sultan's drama is hazy inspite of him being the gangster raising the curiosity for Sultan as a character.
Page 9 - MarathiMulgi - MM tries to find the answers behind Sultan's actions today; and all this stems because of the same stamped curiosity that I expressed above.
Page 12 - Fazzyboom - More on emotional state of Sultan per the dramatic content.
Page 13 -swapna555 - liked the fact that she clarified that RK was just uttering his dialogues and not expressing his love for Madhu. Hehe I was so lazy to refute the fallacy of rishbala fans in earlier pages. πŸ˜‰

The popular opinion and as promoted by Colors/Cvs is that it is a jealousy Track. However, the people who disagree with the perception that RK was riled in jealousy today , per today's episode are:
Page 8 - Ananya
Page 9 - SD
Page 13 - kodai

And this is Colors promotion of their new track.
They want your feedback if you want RK-Madhu or Sultan-Madhu or RK-Dipali.
This was the last saying on their promo
Sultan the Other Man: Lastly, let's not forget that how much ever RK tries to hide his feelings for Madhu he can't help but feel the pinch of seeing her with another man. This was proven when he saw Sultan with Madhu and since then has been having sleepless nights and nightmares about the two. His conscious has been playing against him and in a frenzy of jealousy he might just push Madhu away from him and right into Sultan's waiting arms. This way Sultan wouldn't have to move a muscle to make Madhu his and RK would have to suffice with Deepali. Who do you think make a much better pair? RK-Madhu or Sultan-Madhu? Let us know in your comments below!

Don't vent here...Go to media thread. You will have fun there with feedback we posted.

Pictorial Commentary

Originally posted by: undisclosed

rk jealous track in full swing...beware!!!

Originally posted by: undisclosed

Madhu to Sultan...πŸ‘

Posters

Nabakov_Musings thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
EDITED.  Edited by Escape.My.Love. - 11 years ago
0-SD-0 thumbnail
References:

Topics that need deep discussions can be taken over to META thread. Like this weekend's Redemption, Realization track was being studied.

META link

EML,

You can take your behavioural pattern exposite to the Meta thread. This is purely episode discussion thread and you can only mention here that you posted a META topic in the Meta thread.  Thanks.

ETA:
EML posted her article over page 4.

EnchantedForest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Sorry but who randomly comes and picks up someone from their work while they are working. Madhu could have gotten fired. Her family could be dependent on her pay check. I guess that is not more important than a kid's health. But Aryan could have gotten better had he just rested. And Sultan is not shown to be a soft father at all. How did he soften up to Aryan's request so fast? That too, for a girl who he himself admits could be dangerous? Did he subconsciously want to see Madhu again? I don't think so he is not shown to be a man who falls for a woman's beauty or charm so easily. Or is he really clueless about taking a care of sick boy and needs Madhu to give directions or lectures on parenting? BINGO

This is what I felt over the weekend that Sultan is too strict of a father and its going to have a negative impact on Aryan in the future. A son should respect his father but he shouldnt be scared of his father. Thus Madhu is teaching Sultan how to soften up to his son and visually show him he cares. Genuinely I love kids I enjoy bonding with every kid I meet but this show taught me you have to be careful who's kid it is. If a gangster's kid get too attached to you, you will have goons after you twenty four seven.

RK is burning with jealousy. He is our jaley hui keer. Poor RK's heroines they always become the punching bag.

Edited by Gurtiluv - 11 years ago
Angeena thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Madhu was clearly showing how stupid she thinks herself to be. She is angry with herself for falling for RK's acting. I can feel her pain, I keep thinking, sometimes, what did I miss? Other than their lack luster hugs that is..

RK on the other hand seemed very much bothered by the scene .. Is it for Madhu? But I've heard that some people get so into the character that they actually feel the pain and cry .. Was it just that? Shraddha was affected by his intensity.. But then RK immediately asked where Madhu was so the first option is right.

Madhu prays to Bappa, and Bappa sends Sultan to help her out. She agreed to go with him, because she didn't want anyone else to get hurt .. by anyone else I'm thinking RK because she was looking at him the whole time. RK was inscrutable. What was that expression? Not jealousy.. Sultan was as he always is. Silent, doing and saying just what is needed .. restrained is the word which comes to mind. And absolute self-control. His no nonsense attitude is refreshing. And this time he came with his bodyguards. Which reminds me, where did RK's bodyguard's vanish off to? RK still did not get a clear look at Sultan's face.. I'm assuming this to mean that he would recognise Sultan by looking at his face. 

RK then yells at Shraddha and yells out pack up. Honestly that speech he made was perfectly  suited for him. He used to do that, and by yelling pack up he did it again. My sympathies were with Shraddha. A lone tear made its way down her cheek .. But that's RK ..

In the car, Madhu asks Sultan, "are you kidnapping me?" All I could think was, "are you kidding me?"  Thank CVs for Sultan .. Bak Bak Bandh.

Madhu gives a long lecture to Sultan .. Doesn't she get it? He doesn't care about what she says. At least not so far. He wants Madhu to do mooh bandh, bakwas bandh and just get to task. I wish he would show some exasperation. But then, that would mean that Madhu overcame his self-control.

So, Aryan in sick. Amazing, of all the nurses and doctors in the world Sultan decides to get Madhu to take care of him. Aryan was asking for Madhu.. Just how deprived of love and affection is he that he longs for Madhu, a person he has met just the night before.. 

But this reason isn't enough .. Are you trying to tell me that Aryan has never fallen sick before? That Sultan and that kakka (?) have never taken care of him before? He just has a fever not something earth shattering

When Sultan took Madhu's phone .. I was surprised that she still had it. But again Madhu gave him a lecture .. her heart is in the right place but honestly, without knowing everything she can't assume that Sultan is happy with doing things this way.. He is a gangster and Aryan is a gangster's son .. He will never have a normal childhood and that is a reality of his life. But when Madhu said, that she was forced to lie to my mom .. excuse me .. haven't you been lying to her for the past few days? Lying not just by omission, but also outright.

Precap .. Come on Padmini! Now atleast question Madhu .. she is headed for serious trouble getting involved with Sultan.
Edited by Angeena - 11 years ago
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Act I -  Studio

Scene 1 

Bechaari Madhu - Haye kya din aaya, aisa romantic scene dekhna pada, Apne pati ko doosron ki baahon mein, aisa intense scene... aisi besharmi ke saath... apne hi Biwi ke saamne !!!!  

Deva Deva Deva Bappa Re

Enter Sultan. Rescuing Madhu from such painful experience. 

Bechaara RK - Are waah !!! Madhu mere hi aankhon ke saamne, mujhe dikhaate hue, apne aashique ke saat jaake Car mein baith gayi.

Itni himmat ! Itni Jurrat !!!! Aur yeh Studio waale...what are they doing ? Coming in my way. I can't even look at the guy. Hmm ! He does have a good physique...

Scene 2

Studio shot scene. VD must have enjoyed doing his hair...His regular scene during the shoot that DD was telling us over Colors Online Chat πŸ˜†

Bechaari Shraddha - Maine kya kiya πŸ˜­ Ek toh meri Hairdresser Madhu set se gaayab. aur yeh RK...samajhta kya hai...Mujhpe kyon chilla raha hai. Paagal ho gaya hai πŸ˜­

Bechaara Director - Yaar !!! Abey Is RK ne phir Pack-up kara diya. Karoon toh main kya karoon iske saath.

Act II - Sultan's Place
Bechaari Main - kaise din aa gaye ...kaisi beraham nautanki dekhne ko mili.  πŸ˜­ 

New introductions - 4 taporis for Sultan. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
for the first time, I saw RK giving a good shot πŸ‘ not just that , his dialogues were also good...and Madhu was upset , may be bec. she couldn't believe she was fooled by the same acting πŸ€£ sorry.. PJ

Madhu walks away ...Bhai threatens her to sit in the car...i can't make out anything of their conversations...he threatening Madhu, Madhu threatening him, the moment he takes RK's name, Madhu shows a white flag πŸ˜† and sits in the car...beats me, why can't anyone use their brains here? If Sultan took Aryan's name, Madhu wud have rushed to the car herself, no need for the gun (but may be that was needed to show RK that he's friendly with MadhuπŸ˜†)..I liked Avinesh today & his no nonsense attitude..totally fed up of the bak bak and empty threats πŸ€ͺ RK could not see the man...they are not coming face to face anytime soon..πŸ˜• but their confrontation will be something to watch out for...he will know miya-biwi dono ko bas dramebaaz dialogue bolne aate hai, karna kuch bhi nahi ! 

RK land mein earthquake aa gaya β˜ΊοΈ ae lai ! all this while he was trying to make Madhu jealous , ab who is jali hui kheer? poor Shradha !! 😭 uski dhulai ho gayi...now i can't decide whether this man is in his senses when he is drunk or when he is not drunk ! πŸ˜³

Sultan bhai's bodyguards are making way for his car..what if someone attacks bhai from behind? πŸ˜• i liked Madhu & bhai's convo in car..hilarious ! if you're trying to kidnap me then i belong to a middle class family πŸ€£ babes, if he had to kidnap you , why will he set you free yesterday? chal phir bol deti RK will not give any money for me πŸ˜† sultan was again  i liked his bak bak bandh dialogue πŸ˜† 

he brought her to his house and Madhu again went bombastic as if she is the don πŸ€£  her bak bak got repetitive after a while πŸ˜”  she rushed to Aryan when she heard him coughing..fed him milk which magically cured the viral infection and she lied to Padmini that she'll be doing a night shift πŸ€” too bad Madhu...in the end she puts the blame on bhai ke he asked her to lie and mind you , she doesn't like to ! πŸ˜† but if it's for Aryan, it's okay ! and if it's for RK , phir bhi okay..and if it's for Padmini or Trishna or Shammo, phir bhi..and if it's for Shradha then also she can lie but the reason has to be good enuf ! Madhu understands everybody around her so well na? wonder bhai kaise bach gaye? Madhu cud not see the goodness in him? πŸ˜• may be tomorrow...she cud have talked normally to him..he did all this for Aryan afterall...now RK never had a heart, now he's losing his mind and Madhu already lost it...now she's left with her heart only 

precap is bombastic ! RK phir se chawl mein ...where did he lose his brains now? with Dipali? kyunki usi ki strategy hai na "batao na batao na" πŸ€’ itni laziness?? dude , why not employ a detective or yourself find out what is she upto ? aa bail mujhe maar 😎..he was getting bored without his daily dose of fight with Madhu?  when she told him ke she won't tell him toh how many times will he ask her? πŸ€ͺ c'mon he can do better than this...but jaate jaate Padmini ko bata diya that Madhu is hiding something πŸ₯³ I LOVED IT.,
Edited by _charu_ - 11 years ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Angeena

So, Aryan in sick. Amazing, of all the nurses and doctors in the world Sultan decides to get Madhu to take care of him. Aryan was asking for Madhu.. Just how deprived of love and affection is he that he longs for Madhu, a person he has met just the night before.. 

aur kya ! Ramu kaka loves Aryan so  much ! β€οΈ

Edited by _charu_ - 11 years ago
vkk2429 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Charu

I take back what I said on saturday.. that madhu is not going for AryanπŸ˜”
I wish they did not take the cliched routeπŸ˜”
But it is better than the horrible twists that they throw at us...😑 for the 
sake of drama...
After reading the WU I don't feel like watching the episode...
Looks like Madhu ke baashan sunne padenge...😭