SwaRon - Confused with Precap, feel like Quitting - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by bhanumathitanha

Still I can't decide iam confused after dat precap . I thought track will be positive but it's going in negative way . I think we have to wait . Class room ka scene hamesh Swaron ke liye negative vibes hi deta hain . Pretty confused and frustrated
Kab arrey pehle classroom showdown ke baad hi sharon starts falling for swayam...
Huh Manasie I agree with u but moreover I m confused arghh I really want some good swaron now.I m just fed up of this fighting n all..:(
I did not understand it anymore than you did but I felt frustrated like a mad, mad person. ðŸ˜³ The kill-me-now kind of frustrated. 

Just saying.

aj ki pre hm nyccc but mujh gud result chahiyeee
Originally posted by epiphany.

I did not understand it anymore than you did but I felt frustrated like a mad, mad person. ðŸ˜³ The kill-me-now kind of frustrated. 

Just saying.

we can only come to 1 conclusion 
SwaRon fans are not meant to be happy ðŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by prachin10

Shantanu Maheshwari is heart when he cries. I am sure the episodes to come will be wonderful but the point is, minus a definite conclusion we'd be like experiment rats being churned in a wheel WITHOUT STOP. ðŸ˜³
Originally posted by prachin10

absolutely praj i think now its time for you to make a post on current situation on swaron fans and i am expecting this from you bcs i still remember your post on swaron the great trial relationship and their one arm distance... 
precap surely appears disappointing...after coming to know abt Sharon's aasthma if Swayam leaves then its all crap...cvs are ruining the probability of an amazing track...Swayam cant be this negligent even after knowing Sharon's health...m confused with the precap...if Swayam doesn't regret on his behaviour for blaming Sharon on false reasons and doesn't react to  her condition even after seeing the inhaler then I wud say this is not the Swayam I know...that's so not swayam..seriously...its not done Edited by BeulaSwaRon - 11 years ago
guys pls don't loose hope. i know socha tha kya aur kya mila swayam going away from sharon so but swaron is swaron kuch nahi keh sekte l think he will just pretend to go away from her life for her hapiness just like before after abandon corridor scene n then sharon realise her love for swayam just guessing god knows ab kal kya hone wala h as precap may be misleading i just hope so really confused n frustated but living in hope.
I'm hell confused with the precap Just have to wait and watch the precap's are always misleading