another good news friends!!! - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
hey there dear :) dont know you but nice seeing you here :) im kevin.. 
Originally posted by ronshaan

Hi rozi
good to see you here
well PSH is going to end that's confirmed with varun and also with suman so :(

any ways... they are not going to air any new show at that time
so ...

Hey ron, 😊

Nice to see u here too, i heard the rumors that PSH was ending up to yesterday but this morning the lady who plays Suman she actually confirmed it on her facebook, so its now that i know for sure that Zee is ending the show.

Honestly Ron, i dnt know what to say, u and i both know how unfair Zee was to both PSH and mKKPB, these shows never got any promos or mahaepi, nothing, whilst zee is busy promoting its other shws.

I dnt want to get hooked to any more zee shows, this channel is and will always be inconsiderate and one sided, u know shows like Khamoshiyaan on star plus was give three months notice that it had to end, why can't zee do the same and treat these shows with a little respect.

anyways ron, even i dnt know what zee will do now, ... but i hope they pay 😡
Originally posted by swagakevin2

hey there dear :) dont know you but nice seeing you here :) im kevin.. 

Hi im ronit 
Most active at psh forum
Well said rozi
So many days i mail them msg them that plz promo but nothing happened psh is been ignored
Ya i sow her msg of fb n also shared it on my page n to confirm asked varun he too said the same thing

Originally posted by ronshaan

Well said rozi
So many days i mail them msg them that plz promo but nothing happened psh is been ignored
Ya i sow her msg of fb n also shared it on my page n to confirm asked varun he too said the same thing

Thanks ron.

But pSH hasn't completed a full year and they are already ending it without a second thought, not to mention how they neglected giving the show promos and all

Well once Varun and suman has confirmed it then i guess its true
Rozi
well I just hope they give it happy ending
yeah me too ron and from the looks of it we may get the original jodi vikram-sugni, so it will be a good ending i am glad riwa realised trying to get Vik was impossible, happy she set him free :D
yup they wake up tooo late
after zee tv asked them to turn off and pack their bags
we were saying that sooo long ago but they decided to ignore n block ... sorry 2 say but they are paying for their mistakes