Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

OS-HazaaroN KHwahishaiN Aisee CHapter 5-Page14 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 18

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 11 March 2013 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Wow.. Ashu is a dedicated doctor.. v tend to underestimate thr hardwork.. bt i guess its the most toughest profession in this world.. and highly estmeed..

I luved the way u described the new baby.. aww.. i find it so very cute.. i luv a new born baby.. thr so tiny.. tiny hands.. tiny feet.. soft skin.. pink color.. aww.. thy r very cute.. especially thr cute cry.. LOL

Nidhi has cherophobia..aww thts sad!  Luks like she needs something .. an anchor to stabilize her life.. wer she can perhaps find tht permanent and "real" happiness!

Rohan's story is any girl's story.. v rely so much on instincts and u r rite.. it never fails u.. I keep on saying my hubby.. woman have sixth sense.. he doesnt agree bt wen he is in real dbt he turns to my gut feeling.. tho he is a highly rational man and believes in logical deductions!LOLLOLLOL  and needless to say.. i m rite in the end!LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

bt aw.. the way he broke up.. he deserves pushing over the cliff!!!!AngryAngryAngry

so is Ashutosh an orphan?  Well i guess so!  Sad bt again its one thng tht has become an intergral part of any of Ashutosh's character..Approve..

Stocholm syndrome an intrsting syndrome.. reminds me one of my fav bond movies!Wink.. so is Armaan a psychologist.. will he play a part in Ashu-Nidhi's story?  Hmm.. i think he is going to help out Nidhi!  I think it mite b wat Nidhi mite b feeling towards Rohan aftr brkup!Ermm  Reasoning out his infidelity!

So Ashu loved Nidhi.. bt thn wat happened.. did he not get chance to confess and make those wonderful babies with her.. Day Dreaming

I think Nidhi has some serious issues still with Rohan.. she is not able to accept tht he betrayed.. bt i think merely thinking abt Ashu has change the winds..

the way thy Ashu gave her familiar innocent affectionate hug.. my gut feeling says Nidhi was Ashu's ward!

Am I rite?

bt thn y wer thy in no contact for all these years.. was he jst her mentor/teacher/ward and thn thy drifted apart.. or is Ashu in someway related to Nidhi's family and hence this familarity and for tht matter a close relation it seems!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saibanu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS-HazaaroN KHwahishaiN Aisee CHapter 5-Page14 (Page 4)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

saibanu

Goldie

saibanu

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by achiever

OMG , so many questions ShockedLOLLOL

Wow.. Ashu is a dedicated doctor.. v tend to underestimate thr hardwork.. bt i guess its the most toughest profession in this world.. and highly estmeed..

yes , very true ..very toughest and highly esteemed ...Big smile

I luved the way u described the new baby.. aww.. i find it so very cute.. i luv a new born baby.. thr so tiny.. tiny hands.. tiny feet.. soft skin.. pink color.. aww.. thy r very cute.. especially thr cute cry.. LOL

I love kids , especially new born baby ...Aww , you don't have any idea .. how much i used to circle around my nephew when he was born ..I used to act like mother hen WinkLOL

Nidhi has cherophobia..aww thts sad!  Luks like she needs something .. an anchor to stabilize her life.. wer she can perhaps find tht permanent and "real" happiness!

She does not have "cherophobia" , she feel she has it after spending years with confused Rohan ...She will be fine when she clear out her head Wink

Rohan's story is any girl's story.. v rely so much on instincts and u r rite.. it never fails u.. I keep on saying my hubby.. woman have sixth sense.. he doesnt agree bt wen he is in real dbt he turns to my gut feeling.. tho he is a highly rational man and believes in logical deductions!LOLLOLLOL  and needless to say.. i m rite in the end!LOL

@Bold ..So true LOLLOL

bt aw.. the way he broke up.. he deserves pushing over the cliff!!!!AngryAngryAngry

Good na , rohan ne nahi choda hoga tho Nidhi Ashu ko kaise milti ...Now Ashu ka ratsa wsaaf hogaya LOL

so is Ashutosh an orphan?  Well i guess so!  Sad bt again its one thng tht has become an intergral part of any of Ashutosh's character..Approve..

You will come to know about him in next chapter ...Wink

Stocholm syndrome an intrsting syndrome.. reminds me one of my fav bond movies!Wink.. so is Armaan a psychologist.. will he play a part in Ashu-Nidhi's story?  Hmm.. i think he is going to help out Nidhi!  I think it mite b wat Nidhi mite b feeling towards Rohan aftr brkup!Ermm  Reasoning out his infidelity!

Armaan is not going to play any major role and coming to Nidhi , she will understand and move on when time comes ...At right moment Big smile

So Ashu loved Nidhi.. bt thn wat happened.. did he not get chance to confess and make those wonderful babies with her.. Day Dreaming

You have to wait a bit to what exactly happened Wink

I think Nidhi has some serious issues still with Rohan.. she is not able to accept tht he betrayed.. bt i think merely thinking abt Ashu has change the winds..

She already accepted things , Thats why she told..sitting here far away from him , i am able to look beyond him ...@Bold ..you got it Wink

the way thy Ashu gave her familiar innocent affectionate hug.. my gut feeling says Nidhi was Ashu's ward!

You will come to know about all of it in next chapter Wink

Am I rite?

bt thn y wer thy in no contact for all these years.. was he jst her mentor/teacher/ward and thn thy drifted apart.. or is Ashu in someway related to Nidhi's family and hence this familarity and for tht matter a close relation it seems!

Thank you so much for such wonderful review ..Manisha Big smile

saibanu

Goldie

saibanu

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by steve10210

New reader around...  Smile

I know who this new reader is ...Mr Steve WinkLOL

Must say Well done with the plot.. Clap  Mixed emotions of happiness and sadness is included perfectly leaving readers no choice to come to a conclusion right away. it gives gud sense of imagination while reading it but leaves me with no answer for many questions which i wonder in my mind at the moment...  waiting to see 2nd part of the story soon. hope it resolves all my unanswered queries. keep up the gud work:)

Thank you Steve ji for liking my OS , I am really glad ...coming to your Questions , well you will get your answers for few of it in next chapter ....Embarrassed

syedzoya

Goldie

syedzoya

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Hi sai...It was an superb update it is totally a different story u always come with a different concept... plz contineou soon

saibanu

saibanu

Goldie

saibanu

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by syedzoya

Hi sai...It was an superb update it is totally a different story u always come with a different concept... plz contineou soon

Thank you so much Syedzoya Big smile

I wanted to give next chapter by today but really caught with so much work ...Kuch nahi likha aaj Unhappy, I will try to give by tomorrow 

Vidishaa

IF-Rockerz

Vidishaa

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Bega kodi...yesthu kaayisuthira?Cry

saibanu

Anjani9

IF-Rockerz

Anjani9

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
How I missed this??D'oh

saibanu

saibanu

Goldie

saibanu

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vidishaa

Bega kodi...yesthu kaayisuthira?Cry

Ayyo sorry , I am getting very little time to write ...As I joined a part time job and I will be having college during day time ...

Almost 3/4th part is done , I will write tonight and  give you by tomorrow Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top