Posted: 11 years ago
In the precap she has the same clothes on as big boss!!!! The red and black kameez she use to wear it at night as her pyjama and now she's wearing it at someone's house!! I seen those clothes on and off almost for three months! Surely she has enough money to buy new outfits!
I am sorry , but I don't find it wrong at all ...so what if she wore the same clothes! Okay, I may not like perosnally and all but I really don't think going on about her cloths would be nice! 
I thought designer's from the production house gave them their outfits. Think I got this from Payal's Twitter when looking through her pics and some comment she made on the outfit she wore at Amit's house. 
But I could be wrong. 
thats being wasteful and not setting a good example for her fans! please use that money to buy clothes for those less fortunate if you ever have extra funds ... 
She wore the same salwaar too in the first episode lol, seriously she needs new clothes. 
Originally posted by chumchee25

I thought designer's from the production house gave them their outfits. Think I got this from Payal's Twitter when looking through her pics and some comment she made on the outfit she wore at Amit's house. 
But I could be wrong. 

I would like to think so too, considering how pavitra changed after being thrown out of samvabna's house. But I guess its only when they have special themes. because the debina-dimpy-gisele week people were wearing their own clothes and taking jibes at other's clothe choice.
I was just so grossed out watching her marinate the chicken with all the chunky jewellery on her hands.  She could have been more hygienic about it, so when she said she hates anything unclean, I found it rich coming from her.  Does she know how much bacteria is in chicken and also her yucky jewellery.  Cross contamination anyone?
she is spending all da money decorating her 2 crore house..cant afford expensive cloths:p
Originally posted by Shehreen_27

I am sorry , but I don't find it wrong at all ...so what if she wore the same clothes! Okay, I may not like perosnally and all but I really don't think going on about her cloths would be nice!

I don't find it wrong at all!!! She's a celebrity so she should act like one!!! Dressing wise, manners wise!
Originally posted by zeenie

I don't find it wrong at all!!! She's a celebrity so she should act like one!!! Dressing wise, manners wise!

Just because she is a celebrity doesn't mean she should wear all fancy clothes or shouldn't wear the same clothes! she maybe wants to save the money for something else than using it on her clothing and fashion!